Join our server on Discord

Ginga Densetsu Weed - Wherever you go...
Exclamation 
It has been exactly two years. Two years since Weed defeated Hougen. Two years since Weed became the leader of Ohu. Two years since the war ended. Weed had become a noble and brave creature, much like his father. His body had matured over the years, showing nicely developed muscles appearing in his legs and stomach. He looked rather similar to his father, however, he manged to look different at the same time. His bright blue eyes still shinned, just like they did when he was younger. Three long cuts along the left side of his stomach, having healed up now. His tail had grown as well, and was not smooth and curled nicely. Weed had grown in maturity as the years had gone by, now become a calmer, wiser creature, but kept many of his old traits, of unimaginable kindness, and forgiveness, as well as a rather different way of looking at life, and remained as stubborn as ever. Nobody ever questioned Weed's sexual preference, and all knew where his intrests lay, but yet he never had a mate, never finding the right person, and also being to naive to tell when someone was even trying to flirt with him. But as more and more males begin to take intrest in him, who will win his heart?

Note: John and Jermone are alive in this roleplay, why? Because they rock! That's why!

Fill out this profile:

Name: (fill out first name)
Pic: (Picture of character.)
Apperence: (Physical apperence.)
Personality: (Personality of character.)
Crush: (Current crush.)
Current love affairs: (Explain when this crush started and how the character feels for the other, eg, lust, love, possesive, protective, confused.)

Name: Weed
Pic: (Find a picture of Gin, thats a rough pic.)
Apperence: His greysih blue fur, smooth to the touch, his under belly fur was pure snow white. His body had matured over the years, showing nicely developed muscles appearing in his legs and stomach. He looked rather similar to his father, however, he manged to look different at the same time. His bright blue eyes still shinned, just like they did when he was younger. Three long cuts along the left side of his stomach, having healed up now. His tail had grown as well, and was not smooth and curled nicely.
Personality: Weed had grown in maturity as the years had gone by, now become a calmer, wiser creature, but kept many of his old traits, of unimaginable kindness, and forgiveness, as well as a rather different way of looking at life, and remained as stubborn as ever. He was also still as naive as ever, but had a great sense of justice.
Crush: N/A
Current love affairs: N/A
I'll join this if you want. Just gimme time to watch the anime. Don't expect much from me though, yaoi isn't really my thing.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Um sure, it's on youtube try there.