Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
OOC:

Justin: *typing at the computer*

Ebon: *wollups Justin up side the head* Idiot!!

Justin: *knocked out*

IC:

Ebon let out almost a whine as Mar stopped his rimming since she just got wet. The dragoness then starts bucking her hips up and down on her two fingers muring softly in her sleep as she began to finger fuck herself.

(Streets)

"Heh no problem! Glad to help such a fine dragon such as yourself," Disturbed replied taking his head away from Dot's breasts then smiled, "Yeah that sounds like fun and my schedule has just been freed for the rest of the day."
The OCA
"Heh aren't you horny!" Mar said as he felt her butt thumping onto his snout, "Well be my guest!" he said and went around, his face next to her claw. "Let's help those delicate fingers" he said, stimulating with his tongue.

(Streets)

"Well that'll be great" Dot giggled. "Let's go home then, I got to do one or two chores, but I'll prepare tea after that!" she said with a smile as she guided Disturbed to her place.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmmmmhhhh," Ebon's butt continued to bob up and down over her now wet fingers from Mar's tongue and her juices mixed together. The dragoness pushes her pussy all the way to her knuckle yet still couldnt get deep enough to her golden spot. After a short whimper like wine Ebon took her soaked fingers out looped her tail around and starts using it as a dildo which she started pumping herself with it muring louder as it successfully reached further than her fingers did.

(Streets)

The bulky wolf gladly walked with Dot to her place, "Perhaps I can help you with your chores get them done faster," Disturbed said then grinned, "I'm really good at doing the laundry." he said winking at the dragoness.
The OCA
Mar saw Ebon's desperation to make her pussy get filled, he knew for the after-glow he wouldn't be able to fuck her so he just started in awe as the tail advanced in further more inside. "Ain't she a heavy sleeper" he sarcastically said and decided to leave her alone till she would cause herself an orgasm. Mar went around the bed again, but tripped over someone else. "Woah!" he fell over to the floor with a loud thud.

(Streets)

"Aren't you just a sweet-heart" Dot giggled, "I'm sure two heads are better than one" she said as she took a turn with Disturbed towards her house. "There it is only a street away!" she said with a smile. "So how was maths for you?" she asked, "Wasn't it ilustrative today?" she asked with slight excitation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hearing the thud and crash Ayane quickly picks her head up from under the covers "Hello someone there!?!" the red wolfess then pulled the covers from over her head and saw Mar. With a smile on her face she sighed, "Ya know what I think I'll call you Mr. Graceful from now on," she said sarcasticly watching him on the floor.

Ebon starts to moan louder with bliss as she pumps her tail faster as her orgasm quickly approaches. She spreads her pussy with her fingers and rams herself hard and fast with her own tail.

(Streets: Near Dot's House)

"Maths..?" Disturbed flashbacked where he was in class where he was staring down the shirt of the girl infront of him then the flashback poofed, "Math was okay the best part was at the end...when the bell rang."
The OCA
Mar turned his head, "Ayane? I had a double banging yesterday?" he scratched his head, "How much did we drink?"

(Streets)

Dot as always didn't catch the joke, "Isn't that when the class ends?" she asked, blinking her eyes without understanding as she stood in front of the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You sound suprised.." Ayane rolled her eyes, "Yeah ya did but I think Ms. Cantgetenough got the brunt of it." she said thumbing to the black dragoness thrusting away with her tail. "I think ya pushed her off the deep end last night." The wolfess then grinned, "I think I downed about one and a half kegs and you did two and the other half I didnt." she then pointed to the otherside of the room where the four empty kegs laid.

"MMMHHHHH!!!!" Ebon moaned loud as she finally reached her peak and orgasmed all over the bed then her butt plopped back down and she went back to sleep like nothing ever happened.

(Streets)

"Y-yeah that was when the teacher gave me some great umm.." Disturbed goes back to the flashback where after class he had hard rough sex with the math teacher for extra credit then he came back, " the teacher gave me some great advice on our assignment!"
The OCA
Mar stood up and bruished his hair with his claw, "A good night" he smirked, "Do I look really bad with this afterglow?" he asked Ayane, smiling as he pointed with his index fingers towards his huge but still limp cock.

(Home)

"Gee, that's pretty good of you. I like when boys also show interest in learning" she smiled cutely, before she opened the door, "Well come in!" she invited Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane glancing at his dick giggled, "Nah it looks fine," she answered Mar before extending her paw and softly rubs the back of her paw up and down the long hose, "Doesnt look bad at all in my opinion, silly dragon."

(Dot's House)

Disturbed promptly stepped inside Dot's house swishing his tail, "Yeah learning is good and all I just wish they'd make it less boring and repetitive."
The OCA
Mar murred, but obviously the dick barely moved apart from Ayane's pushing. "So, trying anything?" he chuckled, "You know I can't do anything after my dragon afterglow fades. Unless you want me to do something with that... familiar sized ass?" he grinned.

(Home)

"Well gee. Learning must be continous, otherwise we'd just be as silly as a rock. I mean, history itself is based continous events that repeat themselves all over to build the stems of time that build the future, or this present for instance. You know, last time in history class..." she started and endless babbling about school not paying attention to anything else but smiling since she loved to explain her points, however she was long from shutting up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad