Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"Hmmm...you must have atleast a little bit left in ya Mar.." Ayane then decided to give it a try to revive the dragon's limp hanging hose from his croch. The wolfess picked up the thick, meaty member up to her lips and began swirling her soft tongue around the head while her other paw starts rubbing the length's underside.

(Dot's House)

Disturbed who wasn't paying attention just stared down at Dot's breasts which her ice cream that she still had was now melting and dripping all over her breast, "You know you have to stop teasing me like this.." he said watching the ice cream drip down into her tight valley-like cleavage.
The OCA
"Mmrrrr... don't even try, the sperm's still gurgling up in my balls" he murred again, "Or are you going to try vore me with that ass again?" he mocked with a grin. His tail wagged as he felt the pleasure, but the cock didn't erect as the lizard's afterglow blocked it.

(Home)

"...because that's why the current president- excuse me?" Dot blinked in surprise as she was interrupted, she stared up at the gigantic black wolfe and cocked her head to the side in wonder.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww too bad I was hoping for a morning 'bath'," Ayane said grinning as she let up on the empty cock. She then turned around on the bed with her big rounded butt facing Mar and shook it, "How about your morning 'juice'?"

(Dot's House)

The wolf rolled his eyes as Dot didnt even noticed the dripping ice cream then he took the dripping ice cream from the dragoness before gulping it down with one chomp, "You gotta be careful almost got some on your clothes and the carpet." he then started laping up the ice cream within her cleavage to clean it up.
The OCA
"I sometimes wonder if you can even wear panties with this" he said, grasping a single buttcheek with both claws since it was too big for him to grasp totally, "But I guess I can have some fun" he fisted her asshole suddenly.

(Home)

Hadn't he lapped it up before when- "Ohhh!" Dot moaned as her tits were licked, "Ahhh... hey what are you doing?!" she asked out of nervousness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane gasped sharply from the sudden intrusion, "Whooo!! Mmmhhh what...makes you think I wear panties at all?" she asked teasingly. The wolfess then brought her legs together making her ass grasp onto Mars thick arms muring delightfully feeling her ass filled.

(Dot's House)

Disturbed then lifted his head licking his lips, "Cleaning up the ice cream mess on your breasts," he looks up at Dot with a smile, "What did you think I was trying to do?"
The OCA
"Guess this works better than my cock!" Mar grinned as his arm was sucked inside, "Talking about good vaccuming skills!" he added, letting his muscle-bound limb be eaten up by Ayane's voluptous behind.

(Home)

"Uhh..." Dot blushed, "You could've... grabbed a nap-kin?" she asked, not really getting why he had to lick her tits to clean her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane's pussy starts to drool as Mar's huge arm is pulled in deeper into her ass, "MMMMHHHH!! A-almost better big guy."

Upon hearing Ayane's loud moan Ebon slowly blinked and starts to wake up pulling her head from the pillow and looks over seeing Ayane and Mar, "H-hey guys.." the black dragoness blinks, "..guys having fun?" she asked with a half-awakened smirk.

(Dot's House)

"But by the time I went and gotten a napkin the ice cream would have stained your shirt before I came back," Disturbed explained, "If it did then you'd have to go change your shirt." The black wolf deep in his mind was cursing himself now for doing it. "Nevermind that what about them chores you were talking about lets get them done so we can hangout!"
The OCA
"Oh hey!" Mar greeted casually, "Aren't you a heavy sleeper?" he joked with a grin as he wriggled his arm around Ayane's hole.

(Home)

"Ohh... sure" Dot smiled a bit, shaking her head off the dirty thoughts the arousal had brought over. "I got to do laundry and organize the fridge for tonight. You know, my brother eats up anything he finds there and I got to ration the food sometimes" she giggled, before patting Disturbed's shoulder, "Let's go to the basement" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon yawns a little before responding, "What girl wouldnt with the performance you put on last night," she added with a lusty tone as she crawls over Ayane's head props herself up putting her claws on the wolfess's giant buttcheeks. Grinnign the dragoness closes her muzzle to his face, "Gotta remember to pay you back tonight," she then grasps Ayane's ass firmly before she drags her tongue across Mar's lips.

Ayane couldnt help but moan loud and blissfully as her ass was getting so much attention, "Mmhhh...GAWD thats goood." Her pussy like a leaking faucet drooling with her juices.

(Dot's House)

"Can't blame him for having a pitless stomach," Disturbed chuckled as he headed for the basement stairs and descended down into the basement.
The OCA
"I got the most over-sexed sisters in the world" Mar said, accepting Ebon's kiss while purposedly letting his arm go inside up till his shoulder, "And I'm lovin' it" he grinned, before he kissed Ebon, and with his other claw he started kneading a half of one of Ebon's titties.

(Home)

Dot cheerfully followed and headed for the washing machine, "Just hand me the laundry, I'll put it here and start the washing cycle" she said with a smile after pointing to the basket with the "dirty" laundry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad