Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
OOC: No...I just forgot...

IC:

"Yes it does," Ayane said softly as she moved down to Ebon's butt to start lapping at her tailhole teasingly, "I have an idea I'll be right back." The red and black wolfess stepped up and ran to the dresser.

Ebon began to moan louder with ecstasy as the thick shaft kept moving inside her, "Mmmrrr?!? Wonder what it could be."

(Dot's House)

Disturbed lifted his head up and grinned, "Oh I'm sorry should we move it up to your room then so we won't be walked in on," he said still teasing her breast as he prods at her bulging chest.
The OCA
OOC:

Dot: Owwwie! That's not nice!

DMX: I think it's natural. Nobody likes computer geeks and seriously obsessed people.

Dot: *Narrows eyes*

DMX: What?

IC:

"I seriously don't care" Mar laughed since his face was still buried between sexy flesh, "I got enough fun for some time here too" he said, suddenly humping Ebon strongly.

(Home)

"Ahhh I..." Dot moaned a bit, "G-get off... I'm... I'm not sure..." she whined, blushing her cheeks deeply.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon gasped sharply and growled lustfully, "But I do!" giggles as she lifts her pussy up to just his head and bobs her pussy over it knowing how sensitive the head is any normal male would be driven mad.

(Dot's House)

"Alright, alright I'm sorry we'll stop I was just foolin around," Disturbed said then chuckled, "What's this other chore you need to get done?"
The OCA
"Hrrrr... guess you never get enough of being treated like a queen huh?!" Mar said with a loud set of moans, "Rrrrr... gonna make me cum soon eh?" he grinned, his hips being tempted to ram her.

(Home)

Dot blushed as she skeptically looked around, her ears lowered. "Uhm... I just got to grab some things from the super-market a couple streets nearby" she said, innocently holding her wrist with her claw while having her arms behind her. She was afraid he would notice she had actually become aroused at the treatments to her tits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not before I have my fun," Ayane said coming back to the two locked in sex now with a big strap-on dildo getting on her knees behind Ebon.

"Huh? Ayane..?"

Before Ebon could even turn her head Ayane positions herself before thrusting the thick blue strap on into her sister's tailhole and starts pumping grabbing Ebon's big tits aswell to squeeze them.

"OOHHH OOHHH!!! YEAH!!!" Ebon screamed with a lusty rage arching her back as Ayane fucked her from behind. Then Ebon let out another scream as the force shoved her pussy down onto Mar's awaiting cock to the brim, "HOLY GAWD YESSSS!!!! OHHHH YESSSS!!!"

(Dot's House)

Disturbed tilted his head to the side, "Aww come on don't do that face I hate that face," he said as he starts rubbing Dot's ears, "Lets go to the market, we'll have a great time!" The bulky wolf then rushed up the set of stairs with a hurricanes fury.
The OCA
Mar growled in lust, grinning as he divised Ayane's hips even from his position since they were THAT wide, "Guess today you'll be our queen and we'll be your servants Ebon!" he said, grabbing the dragoness' ass and squishing it wildly, before starting to hump her with passion, lust and brutal strength.

(Home)

"Uhm..." Dot walked behind him, "I just was wondering" she said, "But was in any case my brother near you or any of your sisters last night? He told me he was going to help Ayane with some beer kegs he wanted to give her for a party or don't know what. He told me he'd be back in an hour so I kind of got curious" she said, locking the basement's door giving her back to Disturbed as she waved her tail slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With all the pumping, grabbing, and squeezing Ebon's pussy was like a waterfall of feminine juices running over Mar's thrusting cock letting out moans that could be heard throughout the house, "OH FUCK YEAH!!! MMMRRRRR!!"

Ayane leans into Ebon with her head over the shoulder grinning as she continues to hump into her sister, "Hope you'll have enough for two big guy," she said with a lusty grin, "cuz I'm gonna 'eat' you all up when she's done."

(Dot's House)

"Ohh yeah Ayane DID say something about a party somewhere with Mar and Ebon," Disturbed agreed with Dot, "an hour huh? Lets go get those groceries then before he comes home!"
The OCA
Mar grinned, the muffled Ebon's moans with a big kiss, before turning it into a passionate, lusty french-tongue-game. His cock twitched inside the dragoness' puss, getting ready to blow any minute.

(Home)

"Uhm... sure but uhh, that's what I meant, last night he said that" Dot appointed, walking to the exit while looking at the wolf. "Gee I'm worried your sisters abducted him or something" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon's pussy couldnt take it any longer Ayane and Mar filling her to the brim thrusting into her like wild animals she let out a muffled tongue busy scream of bliss as he pussy released a big load of her juices that ran down the dragon's cock.

(Dot's House)

"Oh last night..? I'm pretty sure Mar will be find," Disturbed then had a flashback of when his sisters tied him to a chair and had their way with him then he shook out of it, "Mar is a big boy though he can take care of himself." The bulky wolf looked around, "Got a car or are we walkin?"
The OCA
Mar howled in pleasure, before letting out a powerful roar as he felt the sudden tightness from Ebon's orgasm. He was about to cum, but first he used his claws to squish Ebon's ass in such way he looked he was about to tear her rear, but it was just to provoke harder ecstasy while he prepared. It wasn't long before he thrusted a last time and emitted a second roar full of lust, the tip of his cock literally splashing Ebon's G-spot with cum, repelling her own into his bigger stream.

(Home)

"Uhm... well I don't have one" Dot admitted, "But I'm planning to get one, gee" she smiled, getting out with Disturbed, "I think in the next two months I'll have enough saved!" she said proudly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad