Join our server on Discord

Hellspire: Reborn
This RPG is for Kurtz and I only nobody else may join or post. Mods or Admins that have a problem with it send one of us a PM.

Exactly one millenia ago before the the sky scrapers rose towards the heavens, electricity, autombobiles, computers. Back in the time where castles, knights, magic, and creatures inhabited the earth...back in the time of Hellspire Mountain. A mountain so tromendous in size people said back then said it was hell's spear running through the gates of heaven. From this mountain creatures of various size, species, verociousness, even some with magical abilities of their own. These creatures threatened the very servival of earth and nearly became swallowed by Hellspire's influence even the mightiest of kingdoms fell by the sheer number and strength of enemies that spawned from the mountain. The only reason earth still stands today was the hope, strength, and courage of four brave souls who slayed their way to Hellspire fighting many strong foes. Together the four warriors ascended the symbol of hell's reach to god and defeated the Master of Hellspire..but victory came with a heavy price as the four warriors sacrificed their lives to destroy the evil which ended in an earthshattering exposion senting thousands upon thousands of Hellspire Mountain to the four corners of the earth. Heaven must have been looking down on them on that day as the warriors' souls were preserved till one day if the earth needed heroes the four warriors would be reincarnated with the same power and strength as the last four heroes.

...And now is that time as the warriors' sacrifice seemed invein as the Master of Hellspire's brain and heart servived the explosion. With just those two vital organs with his evil magic started very slowly pull the pieces of the mountain back to recreate Hellspire of millenia ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is good enough ^_^

~ Profile ~
Name:
Species:
Description: (For newer characters only for Saph and Nath dont need it :P)
Class: (This is only untill after a character's power comes forth which changes the character's clothes and possible appearance)
Weapon: (weapon only appears when a character changes to their soul form but you can make it your own)
The OCA
Magic pixie dust!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Saphire
Species: Wolfess
Description:
Class: White Mage Vestments of the Transendant (I think she'd look absolutely cute and sexy in this ^_^)
Weapon: Golden Staff of Power (A long golden staff which at the top the staff splits and circles around a single rotating Star Ruby)

Name:
Species: Wyvern
Description: A one of a kind wyvern with part lion, bad, and scorpion. His head and body is of that of a lion with a full lion's mane which its hair trails about halfway down his back and around the line of hair are freckle like brown spots that trail down to his tail. His strong muscled arms are connected with his sides by a pair of leathery bat wings. He has a long scaley scorpion's tail that does secret poison but at his command. His normal clothes consist of a simple white t-shirt and stonewash blue jeans.
Class: Rogue (His appearance changes quite dramaticly as his head, harms, and feet all uptain red and silver mail armor which his paws and feet recieve special fist weapon claws. His paw fist weapons have long clawed nails which his feet have slightly shorter claws. His head piece is a thing of beauty which is red and lines with silver that fits over his face that spikes in the back. Finally his clothes change to a skin tight leather two piece tunic that hugs his body for swift movements)
Weapon: Drakeclaws

I'll think of an openning in a bit :P
The OCA
Lol, thought of a story yet, buddeh? x3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
>< Not yet I dont know where to begin with us
The OCA
Oh, come on, there's gotta be something.... *think, think, think*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I know it sounds pretty cliche but how about we start them in a school, oh and my wyvren's name will be Maxwell/Max, I'll wait till you're confirment and we'll start.
The OCA
OOC: Heh, heh. Twould be alright :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The day started typically kids went to school, adults went to work, pet dogs barking at each other for unknown reasons. The wind blew briskly as it was spring time trees growing their new leaves for the season getting ready for the summer ahead.

*The camera hovering over the city limits zooms down to the Rosemount high school and into a class just getting underway*

Inside the classroom a female wolverine was teaching the class about History feedling their little minds with knowledge from the passed and how it effects us today. How passed mistakes help us pave the way for the future. "Today we will talk about cause and effect that the past that effects us in the future." She skimmed the classroom and randomly chose Max, "Maxwell!"

The wyvren sighed as the teacher called him by his full name, "For the millionth time its Max.."

With a light giggle the teacher then asked, "Can you name a past effect that caused a change in the future?"

Max stroked his chin thinking of something then snapped his finger, "Invention of airplanes, it allows people to move quicker around the world and more freely."

The teacher nods, "Yes that is a good example of cause and effect though the effect isnt always a good effect. For example people took advantage of airplanes and turned it into a profit that people now are forced to pay if they wish to fly to somewhere far. I'm not saying the invention of airplanes are bad, but some of the choices that people make with it has an effect on us, thus, making it possible to travel yet expensive aswell."

The wolverine smiles gently looking for another random volunteer then spots the white lupine, "Nathaniel!"
The OCA
"-That's Nathan, not Nathaniel, miss." He reassured her quickly, before ruffling a a paw through his hair as he quite quickly stated something from within the reccesses of his mind. "The computer, it allows us to find out information more quickly and allows us to talk to people worldwide."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds