Join our server on Discord

Uncut season 3 does it exsist
I am just asking if somewhere an uncut version of Season 3 can be found ((w/ english voices since it is the only language I understand :oops: besides I heard the german dub made renamon sound like a man ))
There is not such a Version. DaTS.us is however releasing it with Subtitles.

Oh and FYI: Renamon only sounds like a guy, but it is clear that she is not a guy. ( Think of that one cat in Bleach )
The German version is uncut, but it doesn't help you much, I think.

Well I would say you have to rely on fansubbed ones here.

Well, in the German version Renamon has a male voice, I can confirm it since I am from there.
Red Mage Dragon Tiamat Wrote:The German version is uncut, but it doesn't help you much, I think.

Well I would say you have to rely on fansubbed ones here.

Well, in the German version Renamon has a male voice, I can confirm it since I am from there.

I see....btw as far as the fansubs go any of them make a screw up ((Like with the fansub of DBZ starting a rumor that Turles and Goku are related)) and do they have understandable sentances ((Unlike Zero Wing))
If you get DATS subbed ones, you can be sure you have good translated ones. I would preferably go for them.
But after all, it is better to have them fan subbed than not seeing them uncut
Red Mage Dragon Tiamat Wrote:If you get DATS subbed ones, you can be sure you have good translated ones. I would preferably go for them.
But after all, it is better to have them fan subbed than not seeing them uncut

you do have a point

I wander if they will ever go back and release the Digimon seasons uncut in High Definition with digitally enhanced audio ((Kinda like how Funimation is doing with DBZ))
Yes it does of course. People sub the seasons of course.
[quote=Lilamon
...while sitting crossed legged.
Season 3 as it aired on Fox Kids is the most uncut the dub got for that Season, some airrings on ABC Family and Toon Disney since has cut out random moments to add more commercials.

Every german I know who saw Digimon says that Renamon WAS a guy in the german dub of Tamers.

And Funimation has not, and has no plans to, release Dragonball Z in "High Definition" or with "digitally enhanced audio".
godofchaos Wrote:Every german I know who saw Digimon says that Renamon WAS a guy in the german dub of Tamers.

I