Join our server on Discord

The missing section of DaD, The Digimon Encyclopedia
Hey guys look what I did found while reading some old topics from 2003:

http://digiartistsdomain.org/encyclopedia/

DaD had its own Digimon Encyclopedia, it was the Megchan one which anyone could use on their site, this one on DaD is still working but obviously so outdated aka with so much missing digimon like the X Antibody ones, etc.

It would be useful if it will get back to active duty, mostly to help us lemon writers to get what we need about certain digimon we wanna use in our lemons without the need to search all over the net :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thank you for the link. Are you going to add it into this site?
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
There are other up to date ones on the net already, no use putting work into this one when the others are so readily accessable.

Just adding: The Digiport DigiDex is fairly well done. Pretty much a one stop shop.
You're right Reclaimer, actually it was just a commentary, I mean it would be pretty comfy have all the necesary info about digimon on one comfy place but yeah there are pretty good digidex sites out there like the one of With the will, that one is really good too, pretty complete.

Though I found interesting that the digidex here was still working but just not added on the main page, it sure brings memories of the old DaD days :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, it certainly is a good bit of nostalgia. There's a lot around here that makes me miss a lot of old DaD things.
Well do you find that at? And we can just use Wikimon.
http://wikimon.net/Main_Page
We should ask them, to work with us or get a link from there onto here considering we are Digi as well. Is that at all possible UnknownH?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well they may not but they did have a article for the DHZ before it went down.
(10-10-2008 02:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well they may not but they did have a article for the DHZ before it went down.

Well I hope they wouldn't mind if we did the same thing? Is that an ok thing to ask though? >>;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
here use this one

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Wiki
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers