Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
'Hey! HEY! Get back here bozo!' Daisy screeched, quickening her pace as she sped out of the room.

'No fair! I can't go through waaaaalls!' She cried, swinging round a banister and tearing down the stairs. She stopped when she got to the hallway, dashing behind a nearby door in order to spy on the two girls.

'Let's see if my trap works out...' She giggled quietly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Amy almost screamed in surprise when she was hugged from behind and then did when the water fell on them. She pulled away only to fall on the floor soaking wet and confused. "Wha-What?" She asked, looking at Mindy. "Did you do that?" She asked a little angry that she had gotten her wet. She was wearing a white tank top, blue jeans, a bra and panties, and now she was wet. She crossed her arms and added "I did not come here for a wet T shirt contest!" She raised her voice mostly in embarrassment and not anger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mindy pulled back her soaked hair giggling a bit, "Wow, wasn't expecting the shower." she smiled, offering a hand to Amy, "You need to lighten up girl, such a strong reaction to just a small lick." she laughed.

A pair of bright yellow eyes watched unblinking the couple from deep within the shadows of the house.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy let out a sigh and said "You just....surprised me is all." She took the hand and stood up. "My name is Amy by the way." She offered, hoping to make a new friend. "Are you here for the treasure hunt to?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy stuck her head out of the room she was hiding in.

'Oh quit yapping and come in,' she muttered, 'silly bimbos..'

"Yeah, I'm Mindy," She smiled, "It's a pleasure." she nodded.

A large wolf stepped up next to Daisy, his dark fur blending in with the shadows, "Don't rush too much, you don't want to make them nervous." it said quietly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy gave a loud shriek.

'Omigosh! Shadow! You scared the hell outta me!' She took a couple of deep breaths, placing her hands on her hips.

'Well, i wanna have fun with them! They're taking so long! Don't pretend you don't want them.' She giggled.

"I wonder how much it is!" Amy said excitedly. "I cant wait to find it....want to team up with me? We can split it 50/50, and out chances will double!" She giggled and started walking deeper into the mansion. "Come on Mindy, it will be fun!" She suddenly stopped as she heard a shriek and her blood ran cold. "W-What was that?!" She asked, stepping away. "I-I dont believe in ghost...but that pretty creepy...do you think its a rigged speaker?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm more here for just the fun," Mindy smiled, a bit upset that the girl didn't recgonize her but she shrugged it off, Note to self: Fire the advertiser. she thought, she shook a bit from the sudden shriek then relaxed, "Probably rigged, bet they try to scare people off. Ooh, I wonder if there are hidden cameras, like a reality show." she smiled.

"You're lucky these two seem relativly ditzy," Shadow breathed a sigh of relief, "So, is there one you have a prefrence for?" he asked.

OOC: Should break for King.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Thank you Shadow, and don't worry, I'm not planning on post flooding))

"Hmm..." Alex began, appearing behind Shadow. He took on human form, and looked normal, except for his pale skin. "I like the one with biggest pair of tits," the ghost said, eying the sheep girl. "What about you guys?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)