Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
Amy smiled to and said "Ya! I bet thats it!" She giggled and said "Im going to get searching! I wonder how big this house is? I should have brought my older sister, she had a car too....oh well, im here now!" She giggled and began to walk deeper into the Mansion. "How about I take the bottom floor and you take the top?" She asked, looking back at Mindy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Works for me, holler if you find anything." Mindy smiled, shaking her head a bit sending a few droplets of water onto the floor, "Ugh, in retrospect I should've brought a hair dryer, wonder if there are any towels in this place." she thought aloud as she started up the stair-case, her hips swaying side to side.

"Well, you know how much I enjoy forcing my cock into a tiny body," Shadow grinned a bit, "Smaller the better."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy frowned.

'Well who will i have?!' Then she grinned,
'I guess i'll just have to play with them both!' And she cackled again.

'Okay. Since you're a ghost Alex, i s'pose we can share the bigger one for now, oooh! Watch!'

Daisy turned to stare at the busty ewe walking up the stairs. When she reached a certain stair, a cage came clanging down on top of her, trapping her. Daisy began laughing hysterically.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Mindy noticibly tensed, then seemed to relax, "Oh haha, very funny," she knelt down a bit, examining the cage, "Not a bad show, but with the proper leverage," She wedged her fingers underneath the edge, tipping the cage just enough so that gravity could take it the rest of the way down the stairs, making a loud banging noise when it hit the ground, "WATCH OUT AMY!" She shouted down the steps, "Looks like the place has some little surprises." she smiled as she continued up the stairs.

"You're too impulsive," Shadow thought aloud, "You need to be more patient or you'll scare them away, and now they're aware of the traps."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy almost jumped out of her skin when the cage fell next to her and hit the wall. "W-Wow, they really went all out on this place didnt they?" Amy said a little nervously. "Im OK." She called up before she started deeper into the bottom floor. "Ok, lets think.... if I was a treasure...where would I be..." She thought entering the first small bed room. She began to open drawers and look under the bed, but found nothing more then dust bunnies. Still, she kept on searching, going to large dresser this time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy let out a wail.

'I'm no good at this! Shaaaadow! Catch them for me!' She stomped her foot and placed her hands on her hips, pouting unhappily.

"Sigh...whiny, aren't we?" Alex laughed. "Here, let me do it. Sit back and relax," the ghost ordered Daisy as he flew after Mindy, keeping out of her sight. He kept himself in the wall and only peeked out once in a bit, he was waiting for the perfect moment to strike....

Name: Mai

Role: Victim

Race: Human

Description: Mai

Measurements: D breasts

Dos: She's not high on the whole, having sex things, so find out when you fuck her.

Do nots: Guro, blood, gore, scat, vast bodily harm, death, the usual

Other: A treasure hunter and bitch. She needs to be raped.

---------------------------------------------

Mai walked up the hill and sighed. "This treasure better be worth my while," she groaned as she saw the house. She saw th door and slowly walked in, looking around. Inside she saw the two other girls, about to leave. "Hey, where's the treasure in this joint?" Mai asked, following after Amy. "Hey! You!" she yelled.

((There, its all balanced out))
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mindy walked quietly through a couple of rooms, though her mind wasn't really focused on finding the treasure, That cat, I wonder if I could interest her in joining the studio, she's a cute one looks really young too. she smiled a bit.

"It's like a game of chess, need to get them in a position they can't escape from." Shadow's body shrank slightly, changing into his chibi form, "It's easier if you get close to them first, they won't expect anything from someone they know." he smiled as he ran off. He looked around for only a few seconds before finding the room Amy was in, he ran up behind her and yipped quietly, looking up at her cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex followed Mindy more and flew into a room ahead of her. As soon as Mindy would walk in, he would lock the door and play a game with the ewe. The room had a single window, which was both dusty and had bars over it. There was good sized bed, big enough for two people as well. "And now I play the waiting game," he thought as Mindy neared the room.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy crossed her arms as Alex and Shadow left to pursue the two girls. Then she heard another female voice, and a busty girl walked in.

'Whoaa.. looks like she's got an attitude. Dibs on the newbie!' Daisy cried, laughing. She quickly tossed a shiny gold coin onto the floor, just outside her hiding place.

'Come and get it cutie!' She whispered.