Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
Shadow looked up at Amy and cocked his head to the side curiously, Hmm, this might be easier than I expected. he thought, he sniffed at the ground a bit for show and then barked, suddenly running off into another room. As soon as he was out of sight he let out a painful sounding yelp, then slipped into the shadows and grew into his full-sized feral form.

"Whoa," Mindy seemed surprised at first but then sat up, "Who did you guys get to do your costumes? You know I could use some new blood at the studio, what do you think? Interested in joining?" she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy got up and ran head first after chibi shadow. "Puppy! Puppy are you OK? Did you fall into a trap?" She called as she turned the corner that Shadow had disappeared into. "Puppy, where are you? Are you OK?" She called as she walked into the darker part of the mansion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a loud growl Shadow pounced onto Amy, his weight knocking her onto her hands and knees. He wrapped his hands tightly around her waist and growled fiercly, "Grrr, looks like I've found a nice new bitch." he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ale couldn't resist the urge to laugh at the girl. He laughed and looked at the girl, smiling greatly. "You still don't get it, do you?" he asked. "This isn't a costume," Alex said and phased his entire arm through Mindy's head, probably giving her a cold feel. "And I won't be joining you. You'll be joining me, as my new lover. Lucky you."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Whoo-hoo!' Daisy cried, skipping out of the room she was hiding in.

She crouched down at the edge of the trapdoor, peering happily down at Mai.

'It's okay, you can let go. There are cushions below you.' Daisy said, flicking one of Mai's fingers.

'I'll join you in a second, 'kay? Ahaha!' She laughed, prising Mai's fingers away from the edge of the trapdoor.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Amy screamed but more out of shock then actual fear. At First she thought another trap had been sprung since Shadow had moved so fast and knocked her over. When he spoke though it sent a shiver down her back. "Ow! Wait! OK, I give." She said, still thinking this was part of the treasure hunt. "This game is a little to extreme for me, I think I will call it a day and go home." She added, panting as the shock passed, tugging a little on shadows arm. "You can let me go not big guy, you win."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're right, I do win." Shadow growled, rubbing his crotch against Amy's ass, his cock slowly sliding out of it's sheath, "And you're my prize, my new bitch." he smiled.

Mindy's eyes widened as she felt a cold shiver run through her body, fear sweeping over her as she quickly jumped back, "Y-you, can't be, y-you're not, it's impossible." she tried to say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy's eyes widened as she quickly grasped her situation. He was naked, and he was male, and he was going to RAPE her! She suddenly began to struggle wildly and let out a loud bone chilling scream. "Stop! Stop! Let me go! I dont want to be here any more!" She cried out, kicking and screaming as she tried to get away, using her claws to scratch at Shadow's arms and anything else she could reach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You are an annoying one." Shadow growled, nipping at her ears fiercly, "I wonder if I should just use that pup that came in for my fun, ahh, that thing wouldn't survive one fucking. But I guess it's better than dealing with an annoyance like you." he smiled a bit, hoping to get a rise out of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"N-No!" Amy said as she stopped her struggling, at least mostly. The pain in her ears from the nipping made her keep pulling weakly as a a few tears of pain slipped down her eyes. "What did you do with him? He is just a little puppy, leave him alone!" She demanded. She struggled a little again but could not bring herself to threaten the life of a small animal of any kind. "O-OK...I will st-stop. But you have to promise not to hurt the puppy." Her eyes were getting teary as she realized what he was going to force her to do. "I...I um...its my first time." She said shyly and embarrassed. "Is it OK if I just give you a blow job?" The scared cat girl asked. The way she figured it, he would have his way with her and then let her leave, she could not imagine the truth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)