Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
"Who are you!?!" Mai said quickly as her fingers were forced off. With a scream she fell from the edge, and down to the cushions below.

------------

"I've learned, that nothing is impossible," Alex smiled and suddenly grabbed Mindy's chin and pulled her into a forceful kiss. Before she could fight back though, he pushed her back on the bed and smiled as the rest of his clothes vanished, revealing an erect white dick. "Now...take a guess at what's next."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Heh, this is almost too easy. She doesn't know it, but she's already mine. Shadow smiled, getting off of her, "Alright then, I can work with that." he said, walking infront of her and sitting down on his hind legs so his cock was visible, "But first, I want you to say, 'I submit myself to you, you are my new master, and I your bitch.' Either say that, or that pup you're so attached to dies." he smiled, showing off his sharp teeth.

"L-look, I'll make you a deal," Mindy begged, though she was no stranger to sex she still didn't like the idea of being raped, "Anything you want, just name it, I can get it for you, I run a succesful business money is no object." she promised.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm....I want a sex slave. One with big breasts, long gold hair, and who is part sheep," Alex laughed, looking her over. "You look perfect for the role, my dear," he smiled grabbing her right breasts and squeezing with his pale white hand.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-N-New master?!" Amy said shocked at the request. She thought he would just rape her and be done with it. Why did she have to say that? Did he want her to be willing? And also, why master, its not like she was staying here for more then a few fucks. The very idea made her visibly shake. "O-OK....I submit myself to you, you are my.....new master, and I your...bitch. Bu-But, your going to let me and the puppy go when your done right?" She asked, mostly out of curiosity. She could never stop herself from asking questions, it was part of her cat nature. She took two steps back, slightly afraid of what the answer might be. If he intended to keep her there for like, a day or two, she was going to run for it. There was just no way, even the puppy was not worth it. The best thing she could do at that point was call the police and come back to hopefully rescue it with help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"STOP IT!" Mindy screamed, swinging at the ghost with her hand, aiming for his head.

Shadow's grin widened, his eyes flashed suddenly and a number of odd looking runes appeared around Amy's neck, flashing green for a second before turning black, "Perfect," he smiled, "It's just a little obedience spell. Makes sure that I can keep control over you, and that I know where you are at all times." he smiled, "Don't worry, once I'm done here you and that mutt can leave, but don't think I won't pay you a visit once in awhile." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Any looked panicked and took out a small mirror from her pocket. "Wha..." Her words caught in her throat as she looked at the runes. "N-No...No!" She shouted, scratching at her neck for a moment, hoping they would wipe off like paint or come off like a sticker. "Stop!" She suddenly said to him, her eyes full of fear and outrage. "T-Take it off!" She yelled, backing away. Her mind was racing, her thoughts moving so fast her throbbing head could hardly keep up with it. She had been magically branded! This was bad, very very bad. She had to get to the towns weaver and have him undo the spell before midnight, otherwise it would become permanent. She turned around and began to dash back the way she came. She had top get out, she had to find help!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy giggled, swinging the trapdoor shut, leaving Mai in complete darkness.

She ran quickly through the mansion, and slipped into the secret room which Mai was currently occupying.

In the complete darkness, it was easy to sneak up behind the girl and lock a pair of handcuffs on her, forcing the girl's hands behind her back.

She switched on the light so Mai could see her captor.

'Yo! My name's Daisy, and i'm gonna rape ya!' She cackled.

all i ever wanted was the world.

((A little bit of over god-moding Mian))

"What!?" Mai yelled. "Are you crazy!? Release me you crazy bitch!"

----------------------------

The blow landed, but all it did was anger Alex. In retaliation, the ghost made tried slapping Mindy's cheek. "Respect your Master! I can either make your life pleasurable, or extremely painful, understand me, bitch?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"HEEL BITCH!" Shadow barked. The runes around Amy's neck suddenly glowing green as they were pulled down towards the ground, forcing Amy down onto her hands and knees. Shadow casually walked towards her, "That was stupid, if you'd behaved you wouldn't been halfway done already, but now you're gonna have to be punished." he smirked, "Bad bitch." the collar again glowed green, causing immense pain to surge through Amy's body, borderlining a survivable threshold.

Mindy whimpered as her cheek stung from the slap, "Please, let me go, I can get you anything, please let me go. I don't want to be kept here as some slave."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You say that now, but soon...you'll love it," Alex laughed and kissed Mindy's neck. He pulled down his pants and smiled at Mindy, "Be careful about angering me. I am a shapeshifter, so I can be...say a mass of tentacles, or a monster," he said as his dick popped out, hard and erect. "Maybe if you behave, I'll let you go," he added, and began removing any clothing she might have had with tentacles that came out of his back.

((I'm not sure if Mindy did have any clothes since in the picture she was naked))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)