Join our server on Discord

Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi)
Lance - (over the radio from a hill behind the team) "It looks like a set up - but I can't see anything from up here that would suggest an ambush or trap. Over."

Sky - "Well I'm sure if anything is wrong we can handle it - after all we are in the presence of the best of the best!" *looks up at Master Chief*

Lance - "It just seems a bit too simple, this is always the point in a game where something important and dangerous happens, over."

Sky - "How many times do I have to tell you! This isn't a game - its not like theres some set plot, deciding what happens to us! That guy is definitely out. Over."

Lance - "Hey, what gives? You aren't normally this condescending! Trying to make a good impression on your idol eh?" Over."

Sky - "Hey! You realise this isn't a private channel, save your complaining for after the mission! Over and out."

Lance - *to self* "Pfft, he is so out of Sky's league."
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
[Shinning, you have broken one of the rules already. Once more and I will sadly have to let you out of the roleplay.]
Master Chief and the Arbiter exchanged glances as they heard the two arguing and the two aimed their weapons at the life form inside.

"Do you think it's alive?" asked the Elite.

Chief turned to him. "Do you think that glass is bulletproof?"

"If that thing has Halo's gear inside it..shouldn't we be killing it anyway?" asked GMSG, stepping toward the pod, now with his shotgun out.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ooc: Sorry, was just having a character building conversation - how many lines is appropriate? If one is too few and you can't write a script then could I have some sort of guildlines? If you meant because of the names before lines, then I can edit that format and sorry for getting in a huff :P
"Hey, hold on their son, Cortana said that things mainly human, it was probably captured when it was younger" argued Johnson, who was not in the mood to start shooting something that they even understand just yet.

"Despite the risks, Johnson's right, the chances of it being a complete Covanent creation is almost impossible, it was definetly originally a human specimen, though the question is if it still thinks and works like a human" stated Cortana over the radio speaker.

However, as the group moved a little closer, one of the alarms went off and red lights began flashing everywhere.

"System alert, system alert, priority one activated, elimiate threats to Project Carrier" came the female robotic alarm system's voice. Suddenly, the metal doors slammed down inside the area, trapping the group and out from secret sections of the walls, armoured robots, in the same shape as brutes, sprang free, all armed.

"What the hell!?" yelled Johnson as he began firing at the robots.
"What the?" Lance cried as the doors slammed close "Whats going on in there! Over!" he shouted into the radio as he picked up his rifle and began running down towards the building

Sky pulled out his gravity hammer and shouted at the others to stand back as he brought it down heavily on a robot's head. "We're under attack! Some sort of security system! See if you can get those doors open from outside! Over!" he yells into his receiver before spinning around to block the arm of a robot with the shaft of his hammer.
Chief jumped into the air, spinning around and kicking a destructive foot through a robot's head. Arbiter mean while withdrew his Energy Sword and diced two robots with it's burning blade.

"Great, what use is a human with the universe's most deadly weapon welded to him!?" asked GMSG, furiously emptying shells into the robots. He eventually ran out of bullets though and decided on just clobbering them with the butt.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Even as the robots were taken down, more and more seemed to take their place, all charging forward at the small party of men. One of the privates, no older then twenty, had run out of ammo and was cornered by the mechanical brutes, who grabbed him by the neck and started chocking him.

"Jaydon!" yelled Johnson in horror as he noticed the young private being slowly chocked to death. However, death was not to come to the young private today, as what appeared to be a large key shaped sword was sent right through the brutes electronical stomach, causing him to let go of the man's neck and shut down.

Johnson's eyes widened and fell onto the figure currently holding the weapon which was slowly pulled of the brutes chest. It was that figure from the pod, yet it seemed in the chaos, the alarm had opened the pod and thus awakening the armoured figure.

Slowly, the figures head turned slightly, his face covered by the helmet as he silently stared at the group for a few seconds, before he jumped high into the air, soaring above the ground and landing onto top of the brutes head, cracking the robotic head in half as the young figure landing on the ground safely.
Arbiter raised his Carbine to the new arival, but had it lowered by Chief's armored hand.

"Who are you and why are you helping us?" asked Arbiter.

GMSG cracked down his last robot, before facing the figure before the group. He readied his weapon, just in case.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lance reached the door and set about examining it for possible entryways. He found a panel with symbols on, and began using his knowledge of Covenant technology to attempt to break into it. "Why must things always be complicated!" he muttered to himself.

Sky gasped as the boy took apart the robot with incredible ease, wondering what kind of enhancements he must have received to be able to jump that high without the assistance of a jump pack or some other gadget. "I wonder what that key is, it seems an odd weapon, I've never encountered anything like it - and thats impressive given how much I look at guns. If I could examine it I might be able to trace its' workings back to some project - carbon dating it would..." Sky continues muttering under his breath as to how he might identify the weapon and its' uses as the Arbiter asked the boy who he was.