Join our server on Discord

Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi)
The figure turned his head slightly as the last robot fell to the ground limp. There was silence for a few seconds as the other seemed to stare at the group for quite a while, before he slowly turned his head back and began to walk towards the metal doors. Slowly placing his hand on one of the doors, his hand began to glow a bright blue and the metal door began to seperate into what appeared to be glowing molecules, until they dissapered completely, leaving just an empty space to escape.

Silently, the other began to head outside, saying nothing to the others. Johnson, not wanting to let the other go just yet walked over. "Hey hold up there kiddo-"

He would be unable to finish his sentence as he got a little to near for the other's personal taste and the smaller male spun around, pointing the sharpened key like weapon at the man's neck, causing all the privates to aim their weapons at the figure, ready to fire if he made a move.

"More will come soon, leave if you know whats best for you" he stated flatly, in a tone that held no time for agument, yet his voice was soft and almost fragile, as if he was just a young boy.
"I do not fear a nameless enemy...tell your name, and perhaps we can be allies" Th elite growled, stepping forward as if to challenge the youth.

"And we aren't leaving until we learn everything about this place" GMSG growled, his tail swaying softly behind him, Rifle raised.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The boy's head turned slightly to face the Elite, slowly lowering his weapon from Johnson's throat, causing the privates to calm down slightly and lower their own weapons. For a while, there was silence once more before the boy finally spoke. "An enemy doesn't need to have a name to end your life, I'm not looking for allies, just some answers which I doubt you could give me" he stated flatly, turning his head away slightly and turning around once more.

"They captured you, didn't they?" asked Cortana finally, causing the boy's head to turn slightly, trying to find the person who had spoken, though he could find nobody who had asked the question.

"The Covanent....they captured you didn't they? That's why you've been here....locked away from the world...." she said softly, her voice sounding sad and soft, almost tender. She had hacked into thge computer system and brought up the files to the Project. "You wouldn't have been any older then ten...when they attacked your planet, they probably wiped out most of your memories to try and use you..." she said softly.

The boy said nothing and turned his head away so he was no longer facing them.

"But you can still hear the faint screams of your people, dying slowly as they dragged you away, you didn't even know why they wanted you and you still don't know, but as they dragged you away you could hear the helpless screams...maybe...you even remember the look on their faces..." she said softly. The boy said nothing as the silence continued to fill the area.
Lance cried out with elation as the console he had been working with beeped and the doors began to open. He ran inside, and quelled his torrent of questions as he saw the scene before him. He edged over to Sky and whispered to him "Hey, whats going on?"

Sky looked down with surprise at Lance and then with even more surprise at the open exit before replying "This kid seems to have been used for some sort of experiment by the covenant, I don't know a lot but Cortana seems to have found the files on his capture. He must be pretty messed up by having seen his entire planet die. I know I would be. Congratulations on getting those doors open by the way."

Lance smiled at the praise, "Thanks, it took a lot of thinking to get around; they certainly didn't want people breaking in. I'm just glad I took that course in covenant symbols."

Sky decided to speak up, and looking at the boy he tried to convince him they weren't enemies; "I know you must have been through a lot, and I mean a lot, but maybe we can help. For starters we can get you somewhere safe, where people will care about you. We might even be able to tell you what the covenant wanted you for - I'm sure that records exist, maybe the elites will know more?" After this last comment Sky looked at Arbiter as if asking whether or not he knew if records of something like this would be kept.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
"I had heard of such a project during my period with the Hierarchs...i never thought the prophets would do such an immoral thing..." The arbiter sank to the ground, his gun resting in his lap.

Chief turned to the boy. "We can help you find those answers...just give us a chance..."

"Why...would they insert Halo's technology into the boy...?" said GMSG slowly.

"The prophets always saw Halo as a guidance to a blessed path of righteousness...to insert such technology into a child of the same species as the gods would effectively create...a messiah..." The elite turned to the boy. "I am sorry you had to become involved in this religious ego-mania...i assure you the prophets will be silenced"
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
For a while, the boy said nothing, just staring at the wall that lead beyond the labatory that he had spent two years, two years of silence, slowly feeling his memories fading away silently, though he could still hear the faint screaming in the back of his mind and the sound of the fire burning away at his world, his home, his family.

"You don't have to do this alone now, the prophets wish to destroy everything we are fighting for, for what your people believed in, help us finish the fight and end all of what has taken so much away from this galaxy" spoke Cortana's soft voice.

For a while, silence was all that filled the area, before the boy turned his head once more and slowly began walking away silently. At first it seemed like he was leaving them be, before he stopped again and finally spoke. "Your ship is here" he muttered as he noticed in the large dome like windows, a large ship slowly landing outside the labatory.
"So, are you with us?" asked Chief, his tone getting slightly harsher.

"If he is, he'll have to bunk down with someone...or two of our guys will have to share..." GMSG pointed out. "You know our ship doesn't have any spare rooms."

"The child may have my room, Guilmon. Chief and I will share quarters." declared Arbiter firmly. "So, what is your decision Human?"
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Johnson frowned slightly at the noted harsher tone, true the other was being slightly unclear, but still, it was a difficult time for anyone who had gone through what the other had. He would remain silentl in this dicussion and would simply wait either way.

For a few moments there was silence, before the boy slowly lifted his hands to his helmet and slowly pulled it off and what lay underneath was rather a big suprise. Right, blonde, spikey hair that seemed to defy any logic of gravity as it shot up, curving rather nicley in place. His soft, warm skin that had the slighest hint of colour, likley to have faded over the years of lack of sun. Though it still looked smooth to the touch. However, the most eye catching was his bright, big baby blue eyes that shone brighter that the sky itself, sparkling with a faint sense of sadness as he slowly looked at the helemt before the young, handsome boy looked back at them.

"It's Cappell"

"What?" asked Johnson in suprise at the other's voice, it sounded so much softer now, more timid then before, as if he was showing more then his rather quiet, blunt tone.

"My name, it's not human....if I'm going to go with you, you might as well call me by the one thing I remember....my name's Cappell" he said softly, before looking back towards the ship. "We should hurry..."
Sky watched the boy remove his helmet, and was surprised at his appearance. He'd been expecting some sort of cyborg or otherwise robotically enhanced figure - but instead he was just a normal boy, and a cute one at that. "Good to know Cappell, glad to have you on board!" Sky turns to Johnson "Are we done here sergeant?"

Lance stayed silent, eyeing up Cappell, he was surprised at the boy's more timid nature. The only person he knew that could put on as hard a shell as Cappell had, was him! Shifting his eyes from the boy he turned to await Johnson's response.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Arbiter had frozen at the mention of the boy's name.
"Cappell...Project Cappell? the...no...We captured a boy named Cappell from [Houjin]...my ship was one of the ones that glassed that planet..."

GMSG headed off for the ship, checking the landing platform from the left side of the airlock.

"Shit.." he cursed, turning to Johnson. "Sargent, Covenant Brutes are on the landing platform, they're taking down our Pelican!"

Chief heard GMSG's information and immediately took out his battle rifle, taking position at the right of the doorway.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds