Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Fox raised an eyebrow in amusement, before chuckling slightly and shaking his head. "Might I remind you who won in our last encounters Wolf? This tournament will be no different" he smiled slowly, but blinked in suprise at Lucario's sudden dislike to Wolf, unsure what to do and decided to say nothing since Pikachu seemed to be handeling the situation.

Sonic blinked slightly and smiled at Pit happily, before noticing Luigi's arrival and he offered his friendly grin and a friendly slap on the back. "Name's Sonic! I'm the new guy" he smiled, before blinking slightly in suprise at the sudden voice booming over and cheered happily as Yoshi appeared, happy to cheer for the other little guy, though it did mean he was currently not speaking or looking towards the group, especially Mario since his back was right to him.
Pit joined in with the cheering - happy to see that Yoshi was doing well, after all he was such a nice guy it would be a shame to see him sad. He glanced over at the people who had arrived while he was talking to Sonic and Mario. As his eyes passed over Marth and Ike he went slightly red - thinking about things other than fighting that he might do with them, but he managed to pull his eyes away. He noticed Red standing at the edge of the crowd - Pit felt sorry for him, not involved in any conversations and so went over. "Hey there! You alright?"

Red saw Pit walk over and ask him how he was - he was feeling a little down but he didn't want his companions to worry, so he smiled and lied "Yeah, I'm fine - I've just been doing some planning to try and improve my win record.

Pit could tell that something was up, but if Red didn't want to talk about it then he decided it wasn't his buisness, so he moved on "Want me to help you train later on today? I'm in need of some practice myself - we can help each other!"

Red smiled, happy that someone was finally showing an interest in him as a friend "Yeah, that'd be great!" he replied enthusiastically, beaming.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Lucario laughed at Fox's comment. "So, you've had your ass handed to you before, eh, Wolf?" He placed his hand on Fox's shoulder and chuckled some more. However, things got scary when he suddenly quit laughing and glowered at Wolf. He had to admit that the wolf was attractive, but that wouldn't stop him from ripping him to shreds. Yet, he didn't, for he knew he might get the chance to in the tournament. Plus, he didn't want to act disrespectful or barbaric in front of Fox. He glanced the orange Fox over again completely and turned his head away from view, trying to conceal a slight blush.

Thinking that Lucario was as calm as he was going to get, Pikachu strolled on over to Yoshi. "Hello, there Yoshi," he greeted. "And congratulations on your victory. The name's Pikachu." He smiled at the green dinosaur and scratched his head with his lightning bolt tail.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mario looked down noticing Sonic's firm ass, his eyes fixated on the tight ass of the speedster. His hand moved from its side, and gropped the blue hedgehog's ass firmly. He snapped his hand backwards to his side immediately his face turning three shades of red. 'Oh shit, what happened to me. What am I thinking, what about Peach' Mario continued to stare at Sonic's ass not aware that he continued to do so.

"Hi pikachu!" Yoshi said with a smile, "we had a battle about two weeks ago, remember? You gave me a pretty wicked lightning bolt sending me off the edge." Yoshi continued to smile at the pikachu. He looked over at the unresponsive wolf "well if he is rude to me I guess I can forget him." Yoshi's tail wagged happily as he talked with Pikachu.

Luigi walked closer to Pit, "How are you doing?" he asked getting close to the angel. Luigi lightly blushed lookng over the angel's flawless beautiful features. Luigi smiled as he looked over Pit.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(I will take control over Captain Falco for a little bit)

Sonic yelped slightly, spinning around to see who had slapped him, though not stopping at Mario, but instead looking left or right, not even bothering to think that Mario could done it. "Man, whoever did that should learn not to bump into people" frowned Sonic, who was now currently rubbing his ass slightly.

"The next fight will be Captain Falco against Sonic The Hedgehog, all non contestants may watch in the audience booth" stated the announcer. Sonic grinned and pumped his fist in the air. "Alright! Finally some action!" he said cheerfully and looked at Mario, Pit and Lucario. "You guys should come watch! I could use some friends for support!" smiled the hedgehog, giving a friendly wink to Mario before dashing off into the portal for the arena.

Fox frowned slightly, patting Lucario's shoulder gently, as if comforting the other. "Easy Luc" he stated softly before looking at Wolf and slowly walking towards the audience chamber to watch the fight, not noticing the fact it gave a perfect view of his swaying rump.

Sonic found himself landing on what appeared to be ship, Wolf's ship to be exact. "Hey! Sweet ship!" grinned the energetic hedgehog, unaware of his arriving opponent, Captain Falco, who stood tall. "Get ready Hedgehog, my speed and skills will leave you unable to think for a second."

Sonic, turning his head to the other, grinned widley. "Hehe, a fellow speedster eh? Okay...let's kick it up!" he grinned.

"Ready?"

"Go!"

Within that second, Sonic shot forward at blurring speeds towards the Captain, spinning into a ball and knocking him into the air, before jump up and spinning his legs in a tornado form to knock him further in the air.

Grunting, the Captain regained his balance in the air and landed on the floor. "Not bad hedgehog, but try this on for size!" he cried out as Sonic landed as well. "Falco....punch!" he cried, charging his fist and slamming it into the unexpected hedgehog, who was sent flying. "Better luck next time hed-what!?" yelled Falco as he saw Sonic grabbing onto the ledge and jumping back up.

"Miss me?" asked Sonic with a wide grin.

Fox frowned slightly, Sonic was clearly faster of the two and able to home his skills, but Falco was definetly more powerful then the other in brute attacks and Sonic had left himself open for a powerful attack, but now, could Sonic see his mistake and fight back?

"Play times over, time to get serious!" grinned Sonic as he charged forward. "You never learn boy! Falco Pu-" was all that the Captain could say, before Sonic spun into a ball once more and knocked him in the air, but this time, Sonic did not jump into the air, he waited until the Captain came crashing back down, before he spun in a ball again, causing the Captain to lose his balance on his way down and go crashing right off the side of the ship.

"The winner is....Sonic!"
Pikachu scratched his head again. "Yeah, I remember that," he said. "But you are really good about recovering yourself when you get pushed off an edge. I just couldn't get you over." He laughed. Meanwhile, he was keeping an eye on how Sonic's battle was going. He was trying to analyze everyone's fighting styles so he could come up with a strategy.

Lucario felt his anger subside as he watched Sonic go at it with Captain Falcon. He was starting to get anxious for a battle of his own.

When Sonic had won, both Pikachu and Lucario clapped their hands-Pikachu clapped a little more enthusiastically than Lucario, of course.

The OCA
Pit smiled back at Luigi - noticing the way he seemed transfixed, Pit blushed slightly "We should go watch the fight, after all we need to see what this newcomer can do eh?" Pit said nervously, still a little embarassed.

Red noticed the exchange between Pit and Luigi and felt a surge of envy. Nobody looked at him like that, most likely nobody ever would. Sighing he walked with the pair to the battle and sat on his own in the audience.

As the fight progressed Pit forgot about the earlier awkwardness and cheered happily alongside everyone else, applauding enthusiasticaly when Sonic won. "Looks like we have another strong contender! The number of great competitors is getting me a bit nervous!" And some of them made him feel a little more than nervous... he thought to himself.

Red clapped at Sonic's victory - still quite distant. He wondered if anyone here would ever have feelings for someone as ordinary as him, probably not, but I suppose I can always hope, he thought to himself.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Wolf growled back at Lucario, his eyes fixated on him as if targeting him.

"I was hung over if you remember fox...anyway, i could beat you any day when I'm sober, why should today be any different?" he replied, his eyes quickly flickering from glaring at Lucario to gently gazing at Fox. "Plus...this tin can offered an alliance with me"

A blue pulsating projectile hit the floor near Wolf's foot.
"I'm being payed to fight with you remember, not to be your bitch" growled the male's voice over the vent in his helmet.

This subsequently made the canine jump, turning bright red under his fur at the mention of those alliance terms contradicting his previous conversation.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hahahahahahahahah!!!" Lucario burst out laughing, which startled Pikachu, for he had never heard Lucario laugh before. "To think I wasted my anger on someone as ridiculous as this!" he exclaimed as he pointed at Wolf.

Pikachu sweatdropped again, but kept his attention on Yoshi.

The OCA
"You're the ridiculous one, just look at yourself...were you the love child of a stoned ninja and a crackhead or something?" retorted Wolf. "Even if so, I'd fight you..."
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds