Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
(11-24-2008 10:23 AM)Mian Wrote: Okay, brawl!

I'll take Ike. He's not the kind of character i'd usually play, but this'll be fun!

Name: Ike
Personality: Blunt and outspoken. He's not very talkative, but he's passionate.
Description:

[Image: ikevu6.png]
[Image: ikeuf5.jpg]

Strengths: He's a hard hitter, wielding a two handed sword in one hand is a testiment to his power.
Weaknesses: He's rather slow, and not the most agile of fighters.
Crushes: Link, Fox, Wolf and Snake.

Sorry you have to be 2-4 characters, not just one.
(Mmmm. I fixed it. Sorry 'bout thaaaat. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Character Profile Sheet
Name: Link
Personality: Strong, Determined and never forgiving towards them who threatan his friends.
Description: The Legendary Hero of time who spends most his "Time" Saving the Princess Zelda who simply cannot help but get kiddnapped by the Evil Ganon, his adventures have caused him to grow wise and sharp yet that does not stop the confusin of a good puzzle or the distraction of the Fairys that used to bug him.
Image(s): [Image: sexylink.jpg] [Image: link.gif]
Strengths: His Master Sword, aswell as his ability to pull random weapons out from his shirt O_O BOMBS!
Weaknesses: Easily Confused and Easily Distracted.
Crushes: Marth, Pit, Sonic, Luigi

Character Profile Sheet
Name: Falco
Personality: Devoted and caring towards his friends.
Description: Falco is the loyal friend of Fox McCloud and will do anything to help him in his adventures. The Blue Avion has assisted fox in many adventures fighting many foes along the way.
Image(s): [Image: Falco.jpg] [Image: FalcoFS.jpg]
Strengths: His Lazer Pistol.
Weaknesses: He is not a good Melee Fighter
Crushes: Fox, Lucario, Pikachu, Marth

Character Profile Sheet
Name: Bowser
Personality: Mean and Ebil! D^:>
Description: He is the evil king of the Koopas, spending most of his time Kidnapping Princess Peach and attempting to gain control of the Mushroom Kingdom...yet we all know he just lubs Mario <\3 XD
Image(s): [Image: Bowser.jpg] [Image: GigaBowser.jpg]
Strengths: He is very strong able to toss people very far, he can also breath fire.
Weaknesses: He is to big and a bit to slow
Crushes: Mario, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Trainer :P
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Great! Now we just need a Mario and a Donkey Kong and we can start!
k edited my first post to include mario

Just letting you know
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(We can now start)

Fox sighed heavily and wiped his forehead slightly and closed his eyes, leaning against the mansion wall as he tried to catch his breath. He had just fought his first fight against Zelda, Donkey Kong and Jigglypuff. Despite winning, it had reminded the Fox just how tough the competition was and how much he had let go after his days as a pilot and hero to his world. Still, he had won the round and they had their last member coming today, so he might as well greet the new kid.

"I'm late! I am SO late!" yelled Sonic as he shot down the green hills at the speed of sound, leaving nothing but a sonic boom and wind behind him. Once again, Sonic the Hedgehog was running, but not out of fun, but now out of need. He had awoken late and had been currently running for the past hour, just to get to the mansion in time. After all, he was the new guy on the team and needed to make at least some kind of good impression!

Seeing the mansion in the distance, Sonic grinned widley as really let his feet dig into the ground as he felt the soles of his shoes burn at his feet slightly as he pushed his legs that little faster, feeling the wind messing his quills up. However, he had misjudged the distance between him and the mansion and soon found it past approaching.

Eyes widening, the blue blur quickly hit the breaks, screeching slowly as slid into the open doors of the mansion and into the large waiting room where all the fighters would be waiting for the final fighter.

When he finally stopped completely, half way in the waiting room, the hedgehog just gave him famous grin and shrugged his shoulders and held his hands out in a 'Oh well' kind of fashion.

"Hehe, just made it. Sonic's the name! Speeds my game!"

Fox blinked slightly, more then a little baffled by the blue blur, what a bizzare creature, he was definetly now out matched in natural speed, damn. One of Fox's strongest points was now outmatched.
Mario had just finished his second fight that day, the first was a quick brawl out against his brother Luigi. the second was a bit more intense, as he took on Donkey kong his original rival. Pulling out a hankercheif he wiped his brow,as Yoshi passed by. "Hiya Yoshi! Good luck!" Mario encouraged as the dinosaur passed him heading into the fray versus Game and Watch. Yoshi seemed confident he nodded to mario as he went into the battle. Mario removed his cap and swatted it against his leg dusting it off. He headed to the entrance of the mansion to see the newcomer. 'Bet he is some chump, can't even arrive on time for his first day...' Mario then saw Sonic. Something was different abotu him, Mario felt something he had never felt for the princess before, he wanted to right then and there take Sonic away and make him his. Mario was confused with himself, and didn't realise he was standing awwkwardly infront of sonic staring. "Oh sorry, im so rude, never seen someone so fast. My name is mario" The red brother said offering a handshake to his new blue rival.

Luigi laid back in his bed, fighting with himself, he hadn't won a game in the past six days. He wanted to become strong enough to take on the master hand, but it was begining to look as if he would never get the chance to save the land. Luigi snapped a finger sending out a green fire ball from his hand. The balls rose sraight up a few feet before disappearing into thin air. The green clad brother frowned and sat up in his bed making eye contact with his image in the mirror. 'Who am I kidding? I'll never win this tournament' Luigi thought as he looked into his bruised face in the mirror. 'No one likes you, your not attractive, why are you even here? You can't even beat your own brother!' Luigi was beating himself up emotionally. He finally plopped backwards onto his bed covering his face with a pillow.

Yoshi had spent the morning running a couple of laps around the mansion clearing his head, he was determined to break his current losing strreak. His mind was clear, he was prepared to fight. He headed to his matchup today, Game and watch. he had faced him before, and he had a few new tricks up his sleeves. Passing Marion in the hallway Yoshi knew he was going to win, he could just feel the tension as he headed into the fray. Egg's blazing and feet fluttering Yoshi took down Game and Watch.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Sonic blinked slightly as he noticed the other man, smiling brightly at him and slapping his back happily. "No worries! Names Sonic! Fastest thing alive!" he said with probably as much enthusasim as was humanly possible. "Great to meet ya Mario!" he said cheerfully, able to feel the muscles in the other's back at the playfull slap but also the pudge and fat over the muscles, which Sonic found a rather nice feeling though he said nothing about it.

Fox chuckled gently and shook his head, it seemed the plumber had already made friends with their rather bizarre new arrival and stretching his arms slightly he sighed and closed his eyes. Still, Sonic was not the most unexpected new member, Wolf had been a shock and despite not being the biggest fan of the canine, Falco seemed to dislike Wolf a whole lot more then Fox remembered. Especially whenever Fox and Falco were talking or walking together and Wolf happened to walk by.
Lucario, who had been in the mansion and had viewed Fox's fight with interest now took the time to sneak up behind him. Lucario scared a lot of people in the past that way, and as a result, ended up with not too many friends. After all, who would want a friend you were frightened of? "You seem a bit tense, Fox," he said in a soft low voice. "Have you any worries?"

Pikachu was chilling out behind a statue in the mansion, munching joyfully on an apple he had won in Dreamland, electrifying the crap out of poor Kirby. 'That puffball didn't stand a chance,' he thought as he took the last bite of his apple. He peered in front of the statue in time to see the blue hedgehog rush in. He also noticed his other blue furry friend sneaking up on an orange fox. 'Damn, I thought I told him not to do that anymore.' Pikachu sweatdropped.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Pit swooped down on the mansion after his latest fight in Skyworld - one of his hardest so far. Up until now he'd had the advantage of ruling the skies, but fighting Meta Knight really put him in his place. He'd been as maneuvrable as he was, but faster. It was a good thing that he wasn't very strong - even by Pit's standards so his hundreds of blows hadn't got him very far. As he slowed and landed Pit noticed a newcomer in the hall talking to Mario - a blue hedgehog. Pit decided to go over and introduce himself. "Hey there, I'm Pit!" he said, smiling as he walked over and put his hand out to shake "Whats your name?"

Pokemon Trainer sat in the mansion garden, practicing with Squirtle. He'd lost his last two matches after beating Wario a few days ago. Both Bowser and Donkey Kong had given him a good thrashing - so he was trying out various tactics for beating a larger opponent. He'd been training with Charizard earlier, trying to get him better at moving and dodging, to compliment his strength, and now he was trying to help Squirtle get a little bit stronger. "Squirtle, use rapid spin on that rock!" he shouted - and squirtle spun into the object, cracking it but not breaking it. "Don't give up, keep trying!"
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)