Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Ike looked up as the new arrival made his entrance. He smirked a little, but nodded at the hedgehog. Then he continued polishing his sword, a bored air about him.

-----

'You could be a little more friendly, Ike.' Said Marth, walking past his friend to greet the newcomer.
'It's nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll face off before long, so let's do our best.' Marth said, smiling.

The blue hedgehog was cute, that was certain. Everyone seemed quite taken with him. He wasn't Marth's type, and he knew Ike wouldn't be interested in someone like that though.

It was odd, nearly all the competitors were on edge these days, acting strange around certain people. There were a few people Marth himself turned red around, so he couldn't really talk.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Above the mansion, two spacecraft came into orbit, bringing with then two new characters: Samus and Wolf.

"Hey, names Samus. what're we here for?" grunted the metal suit.

"Hey Fox...no time no see..." growled Wolf, in a playful but equally sinister way.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Fox blinked in slight suprise, though did not jump at Lucarios presence, having gotten more used to them. Smiling slightly, he simply turned around and shook his head. "I'm fine really Luc....just thinking about things, this tournament has not been what I expected it to be" he stated with a slight smile.

Fox's smile however, would soon turn to a frown as he noticed Wolf's appearence with another figure and he sighed slightly. "Not bad Wolf, I see you have to make a dramatic entrance as usual" he chuckled gently as he shook his head in amusement.

Sonic was momentarily distracted by Pit, who he blinked at before offering the same grin that he had given Mario, shaking his hand enthusastically. "Nice to meet ya Pit! Name's Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog!" he said cheerfully.
Trainer glanced up as he saw the ships descend, wondering who needed such big craft, and what for. He decided to go inside in order to check out any new arrivals. He recalled squirtle and began walking back towards the mansion.

Pit returned the grin, before sighing at the new arrivals. "Couldn't they just take the bus? How exactly do they expect to park?" as he says the latter comment Pit laughs before adding "I just hope those thrusters don't set the whole place on fire!"

ooc: I'm going to call Pokemon Trainer Red from now on - he has to have a name and thats generic enough :)
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Lucario didn't take his eyes off of Fox until the spacecrafts couldn't be ignored. He spat on the ground. "Unimpressive..." he mumbled.

Pikachu came running out from behind his statue to view the amazing crafts. "Hey, Fox!!" he exclaimed. "You remember me right? It's Pikachu." He glanced up at the strange armor guy and Wolf. "So, that's Wolf, eh?" he asked. Pikachu scratched his head with his tail. "You two go way back, don't ya, Fox?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(OOC: Sorry to interject, but everytime I read this thread I immediately think of the following user, http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yrrek/

Might inspire some... feelings and what have you. Just a thought)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
The Two ships headed off. Samus checked his weapon and walked over to Lucario.

"Tough talk for a mutant with spikes sticking out of his chest." he replied casually.

"It's all in aid of whooping your ass Fox" grinned back wolf, baring his teeth as he smiled.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Red entered the main hall, taking in all the people who were gathered there. He eyed up the new competition, by the looks of things there were two new fast fighters and a stronger one. More people to try out his new tactics on - hopefuly they would work or it would just mean more people to come ahead of him in the tournament.

Pit waved at the newcomers, smiling and walking over to where Lucario and Samus were talking. "Hey there, you must me Samus, my name is Pit!"
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Lucario growled. "I'm no mutant, you pile of tin cans," he snarled. "And you won't be kicking anyone's ass, Wolf. Fox is stronger than you, I'm sure of it." Lucario's eyes glowed red.

"Woah, buddy, take it easy," Pikachu said trying to calm down Lucario while sweatdropping. "He doesn't mean it, Mr. Samus and Mr. Wolf. He's just a little tense from recent events. You know how stressful it's gotten lately." Pikachu threw them a smile. He was the one who always had to keep Lucario's anger under check.

Lucario backed off. "I'm sure you two are strong," he said. "Hopefully strong enough to take on the Master Hand."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mario smiled as Pit walked up and introduced himself to Sonic as well. Something weird was in the air, cause Mario felt the uncontrollable urge to take them both away to his room and have his way with them. Something must have happened in the last match.

"Attention Mansion Inhabitants!" A loud booming voice came over the loudspeakers. "The match between Yoshi and game and Watch has completed! Yoshi is your winner!" Yoshi burst out into the hall, flutter kicking and landed solidly and posed giving a peace sign. "YOSHI!" Yosshi cried with most of his remaining energy after the fight. Mario snapped out of his lust and clapped for the dinosaur. Yoshi smiled happily and walked out into the group meeting the newcomers. he walked over to the cute wolf first. "Hi newcomer! My name is Yoshi" Yoshi happpily offer a handshake to the attractive wolf. 'This guy is so cute, Lucario has some competition'

Luigi got out of his bed and headed down to the center of the mansion to go congratulate Yoshi. "Congrats Yoshi!" Luigi shouted across the room as he headed to the onglomerate of people introducing themselves. Luigi walked over to his brother."Hey mario, you going to introduce me to your new acquaintice?" Luigi asked, noticing how Mario acted around not only Sonic but Pit. Luigi had some weird feelings with Pit, ever since he lost to Pit last week he was un able to get a win.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz