Join our server on Discord

Ophanimon!
Sorry, but great guy as you are, you do have strange tastes. And uh..... Tai, TK, Seraphimon or Patamon. Need anymore?
Eh.

(02-23-2009 11:48 PM)sldelta54 Wrote: New pic by Dead Beetle.

Quality is nice. But too many penises for my taste.
That's funny. Fitting for you but usually that's my problem. Except when there's a vagina in the mix.
Who would like penises in his pics anyways?
Straight females. heh heh heh heh But really who knows.
Straight Females?
Oh yes, totally forgot about them.
See. Just because you love the vag, like me, doesn't mean others don't like the penorz.
(02-28-2009 03:46 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Sorry, but great guy as you are, you do have strange tastes. And uh..... Tai, TK, Seraphimon or Patamon. Need anymore?

I may have looked wrong but it was 5 or so cocks, excluding Agumon. I don't think anyone's in the series muscular enough for the dude fucking her pussy.

(03-13-2009 09:01 AM)Lilamon Wrote: Who would like penises in his pics anyways?

I would. And big, BIG balls full of extremely fertile and able cum! To be honest, if there's no cock involved in the pic it most likely doesn't interest me.

EDIT: There's 6 people. The guy fucking her changes between the pics.

I decided to go with the following people Agumon (Of course), Seraphimon, Tai, TK, Cherubimon (Vaccine), WereGarumon, MISTER SICK T. (To provide muscles as well as the plot bellow)

Basically, MISTER SICK T uses his Trang-Oul's Reaper to bring forth the other people and proceeds to fight all of them at once before making them gang rape the woman before joining in the fun himself and raping her as well.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
That would be a pretty good fic. Should be good.
It's anything but a fair fight though even if MISTER SICK T would take on all the Digimons ever made, here's a sample of him against Renamon just to give you people an idea.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2561931/fight/

Be sure to watch the whole fight for a very special surprise fan service near the end.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you