Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
Krad keeps surfing though the channels, ending up falling asleep, stopping on a yaoi channel, the show that is on the channel now is about a Guilmon, a DarkVeemon, and a Veemon. Guilmon and Veemon and in love but Guilmon also love DarkVeemon as well. While Veemon was at work, DarkVeemon and Guilmon were sucking each other off.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Ocax
Level: Rookie
Looks like: Hawkmon? :P
Attacks: Anything that Hawkmon can do!

------------------------------------------------

Walking into the dorm room, Ocax sighed, yawning a little bit. "Finally here..." he thought, coming in with a couple bags and setting them down on the floor. Seeing Krad watching a yaoi show, he blushed a little bit, going to the TV and changing the channel to a music video channel. "Hey...you awake?" he asked, turning towards Krad.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Krad slowly woke up. "Yeah, I'm awake. The name is Krad, yours?" Krad said, looking at Ocax. "He does look kinda hot." Krad thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ocax..." the avian answered, holding his feathery wing out for a handshake. "You live here, don't you?" he asked, his blush fading slightly. "I was assigned to this dorm room."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"69 huh?" Maru thought it was really sexy he didn't think of doing a 69 as he used his tail to grab his pelt from the ground and throws it to the other side of the room. "Can't have that getting cum on it, My pelt doesn't really wash well. I hope your ready because i don't have the will to start slow.." Maru instantly just deep throated the big dog's dick sucking on it hard rubbing his balls before going to lick them furiously,
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, I do live here." Krad said, shaking Ocax's wing. "There are two other digimon that live here, must be talking or something." Krad said, rubbing the back of his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Talking, huh..." Ocax looked over towards the door, his heightened sense of hearing allowing him to hear the noise of sex coming from in the room, causing him to blush again. "Yeah...must be...well...I'm gonna go set up my stuff..." he then grabbed his bags, and went into the empty room, closing the door so that it was just cracked open a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hey, do you need some help, Ocax?" Krad said, standing outside of the door, looking though the opening.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Uhh!" Ocax blushed heavily, shoving something that looked long and pink into his suitcase again. "N-No, I'm fine..." he turned his head to look at Krad, smiling nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Moaning into the cock of Maru Kraig began to suck deeply on the dark red cock. 'Wow he is really good at this, he must have had some practice.' The gargomon thought as he rubbed maru's balls lightly, his own cock oozing pre into Maru's mouth from the pleasure. Kraig's right foot shook like a dog's from the pleasure he was recieving, breaking sucking off Maru to moan shortly. "Sorry it feels so good!" Kraig commented quietly as he returned to try and pleasure Maru just as much.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz