Join our server on Discord

The Rarest Digimon Hentai Art Gallery...
I remember that "PataGato" picture of Keaton, the one where she made fun of Patamon's dick's size, I remember that picture got some PataGato fan pissed off at Digimon Hentai Zone board, I didn't liked it neither since it was bashing Patamon but Keaton later drew some good PataGato hentai for my forum so it was okay ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-10-2008 04:59 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: I remember that "PataGato" picture of Keaton, the one where she made fun of Patamon's dick's size, I remember that picture got some PataGato fan pissed off at Digimon Hentai Zone board, I didn't liked it neither since it was bashing Patamon but Keaton later drew some good PataGato hentai for my forum so it was okay ^^

I thought Gatomon didn't care about the dick's size :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-09-2008 02:50 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I think I already linked that. But nice try.

Many apologies Unknown, you're right...guess I've been loaded with so much work that i need a break this Christmas. Want me to rip it down for you?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(12-10-2008 10:32 PM)AngelGatomon Wrote: I thought Gatomon didn't care about the dick's size :P

Yeah but that depends of who is in charge of writing or drawing the hentai where she appears :P
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-11-2008 01:07 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Many apologies Unknown, you're right...guess I've been loaded with so much work that i need a break this Christmas. Want me to rip it down for you?
No. It's no problem But it was a good try thought.
How do you mean Nice try? as in nice attempt at finding rare digi hentai, or as in nice try at copying you?

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members...unimon.jpg
Unimon Hentai is pretty uncommon, plus i found this pic just plain awesome (Yaoi)

I've got two more, both yaoi and digimon. Meramon and Ikkakumon...but I'm expecting someone to say "Seen it" to the first so i won't bother uploading them yet.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Unimon. You see, that's nice work. It's not just me who can find a lot of stuff.
I'd love to see some Sorcerymon, Wizardmon, female Flamedramon or Angemon hentai xD

I don't think we got a lot of that. At least not Sorcerymon. You think there are any female of those? Hentai pictures?
I tried drawing male Wizardmon and female Sorcerymon once... But I ended up throwing it in the trash.
I failed! >.<
[Image: Wizardmon.jpg][Image: flamedramon_1.jpg]
Angemon hentai definitively is a thing there is a big lack off, and the few hentai of him that has been done in fanarts most of it is yaoi o.O

I think there are one or two hentai arts of him with Angewomon though
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, what's up with all the yaoi? O.o

Personally, I'd love to see Angemon with a female Flamedramon ^____^

Mostly cause I've roleplayed when an Angemon is in fact married to a female Flamedramon.
If I saw a good piece of that... That would clearly make my day.
[Image: Wizardmon.jpg][Image: flamedramon_1.jpg]