Join our server on Discord

War in Zair
There is a city called Zair. Inside this city citizens of every species imaginable. To newcomers the city is just like any other. However to its inhabitants it is somewhat of a battle ground. The city is divided into two fractions. Barqu and Rered. Barqu team members wear a blue armband and Rered wear red armbands so fellow teammates don't attack them. The two fractions quarrel between each other. Arguments slowly snowballed into fights, fights into a small war, etc. The situation is so bad that some citizens do anything to get back at the other side.

Name:
Species: (anything you want)
Apperance/Description: (Images and/or a written description)
Personality:
Fraction: (Barqu or Rered)

-----------------

Name: Damien Daziel
Species: Human
Description: He appears and sometimes acts younger than he is.
Apperance/Description:: [Image: anime5.jpg]
Personality: He is stubborn and doesn't follow directions, on the outside. In Reality he is thoughtful and calm, slightly timid. He doesn't like violence but was somehow dragged into the small war in Zair.
Fraction: Barqu
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Name: Krad Leonheart
Species: DarkVeemon
Apperance/Description: [Image: darkvee4gh6.png]
Personality: Head-stong, hot-headed and brave
Fraction: Rered
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Accepted you can start when you want, sign ups are obviously still open)

Damien walked through the streets slowly. This was know as the bad side of town, the buildings were crumbling, the windows shattered. What a drag, he had to deliver this package to the other side of town. He was always stuck with the delivery jobs. Timidly he tugged on the blue armband tied on his right upper arm. He didn't like wearing it, he felt like a target with it on.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Name: Aeryn
Species: Half Demon
Apperance/Description: [Image: vampire.jpg]
Personality: Calm, fearless, quick thinking, confident
Fraction: Barqu

Aeryn crouched on the roof of a nearby building, watching Damien. He didn't know what package the boy had to deliver but whatever it was they didn't want it to go missing, thats what Aeryn's job was - though the boy didn't know it. Melding into the metal Aeryn slid along the building, pacing the boy and keeping his senses alert for trouble in the form of Rereds.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Krad saw Damien walking and saw the blue armband on his upper arm. "It's one of the blue guys. Well, I guess I have to do it." Krad thought as he walked out of a building. "Who are you? What do you want with the Rereds?" Krad said, looking at Daminen.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Aeryn is accepted)

"Nothing, that concerns you,"Damien replied seeing the red armband on the digimon that approached him,"I'm merely passing through, I do not want to fight but if you give me trouble I will." Damien bowed slightly,"My name is Damien,"he said politely, he found the best way to avoid conflict was to be polite even if you don't really mean it. "Now if you excuse me I'd like to deliver this without any trouble."

Aeryn tensed as the Rered member stepped out, he slipped down the side of the building, still melded with the wall, ready to leap out to the messenger's aid at the slightest provocation. "Finally, a prospect of some action" he thought to himself "I've been itching for something to do. Looks like I got my wish."
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)