Join our server on Discord

v - day nakies...
Katt: Wish I had that luxury.

Shadow: KATT! Did you see where I put my shrunken head collection?

Katt: Never, sign a contract with the SDP without reading it first. Trust me.

Mindy: Hey no fair, *Pouting cutely* I want some Vook too, *Grabs Vook and pulls her away from Sable and into a kiss*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renny: *grins* we did, once. Thank god we got rejected.

Sable: *closes her eyes, murring softly, as she slipped her paw over Vook's breast, teasing her nipply* mmm...I'm sure there's plenty Vook to go around...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Vook: Mmpmmhh...mmhhh! *murrs loudly as her large, scaly breast was teased, the dragoness frenching Mindy deeply, both her claws moving down to Sable's and Mindy's rears, giving both asses a firm, playful squeeze*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
psyri, let's do it!! scales and all, have at it!! it's cool :D bite me , love me! let's go!! (jumps on skaley face ;) "let's do it,all right!!" Twisted
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
*Surprised by Julia-Lynn's speed of attck, the orange-scaled dragoness lurches backwards and stumbles ass-first onto a mound of fluffy, thick pillows; with the human girl glommed onto her body. She loses her own plush pillow, trying to brace herself against her fall.*

*giggling and rolling around amongst the fluffy mult-colored pillows* You made me lose my pillow, Julia! You fiend! I guess I'm just going to have to see what I can do to find a replacement...or two!

*With a sly wink, Psyri suddenly rolls atop Julia, straddling her torso with her own shapely, scaly thighs and playfully clutches onto both of the human's perky breasts.*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ebon: *sitting in a sofa reading a magazine, licking her thumb turning a page. A ghost perhaps? an illusion?* Could you guys keep it down I'm trying to read *turns another page*
The OCA
Katt: Hmm? *Looks behind her* Is that, uh oh, *Notices she and Renny are directly between Mindy and Ebon* We're going to want to move, fast.

Mindy: Huh? Ebby? *Looks over and notices the wolf on the couch* EBBY! *Runs towards Ebon, knocking Katt and Renny out of the way as she tackles the wolf, turning the entire couch over from the impact* YAY EBBY!

Katt: *Lands ontop of Renny* Ugh, I hate that sheep sometimes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *magazine flies out of her paws as she is practically speared when the sofa is tipped over* Mindy!! Miss me sexy? *pulls the sheep into a deep kiss before letting go*
The OCA
Mindy: Miss you? Only everyday, but now my Ebby's back! YAY!

Katt: Good, now she'll have someone else to play with. My ass still hurts from the last time she jumped me.

Mindy: Gang up on Katt?

Katt: WHAT!? *Eyes bug out in surprise*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *didn't think twice as she gets up and tackles Katt with Mindy. She went ahead face sitting on the feline to hold her down* quick tight her legs so she doesn't get away. If I remember correctly this kitty *grabs and twists Katt's nipples* has a very yummy milk.
The OCA