Join our server on Discord

Reborn World.
A world only lives a destined amount of time, and when it reachs that exact moment it will fade to have another born in its place. The Same rules apply to human life...Or Do they?

The world has faded...yet, from the Darkness appeared a pale light, A light that promised to return life to the worthy if they are willing to accept the consequences of such a gift.

And the worthy of the world accepted that consequence and all at once the world was filled with a blinding light, The New World shown with vegetation and life, pure streams rolled down the hills and birds chirped in the trees, A new world where purity shown like a Diamond in the sun. They all slept. Three years have passed since the day of the Rebirth...And the worthy have awoken.

Many still are found in the state of death, but those who have awoken to see the day have found themselves in a small village. Appearing in the way of the cities of the Old World, Small log cabins and several large Cabins stood out a new home for the Worthy...The first night has fallen on the new world, And now the Darkness they accepted has awoken...To feed.

With the New darkness set loose upon the new world of Life how will the people of this new world live knowing that on the first night Demons will stalk them for their Flesh and blood?

Rules:

1. No God Modding/Power Playing/ What ever.

2. Though this is a Yaoi Roleplay there can be Females. Only as secondary characters with no Sexual response allowed besides kissing and hugging.

3. Post what YOU Think the Strange Light was.....Was it truly God giving life a second chance...Or the Darkness opening a way into a New world?!

4. When Joining List WHAT your character is and how they were changed by the rebirth.

Some were reborn normally some were transformed into Night Beasts ((Don't care what they look like)) That Hunger For the Pure ones. ((In more then one way :P))

5. Lets try for 5-6 Lines per post please. Such short responses would not work in this roleplay.

6. Can we have some Literacy in this Roleplay. I will NOT tolerate Chat Speak of any kind unless it is Out of character. Characters going

"Urmm..BRB" Will not be allowed.

7. This is basically a new life for your character, they remember the old life perfectly BUT thats all it is a memory.

All characters share the memory of the light.

8. Make your list in this Format if you please.

Name:
Orientation:
Species:
Description:
PHYSICAL Description: ((Pictures are allowed))
Special Powers (limit 2): No one said they were NORMAL.
Alliance: ((Ether the Worthy/Pures or the Night Beasts))

9. All I want for Christmas is a Pie pweaze :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is MY character

Name: Jacob White
Orientation: Struggling Gay
Species: Human. ((Wicca))
Description: Jacob is the quiet book wormy type, Well Educated but not the type to flaunt it around people who did not have the same amount of Brain Power, He never seems to be found near friends, personally because people do not like him. In his past life Jacob White was in love with Anime and Poky he did seem a bit strange to everyone around him, he thought he was as normal as they are. He had grown used to teasing and name calling such as Cat Boy for wearing a Black Collar with a silver bell on the middle...That does not matter to him he would rather be Neko then human anyway. His main dream was to find love and Become a Scientist and make a HUGE discovery. He knew that the second part would possibly never happen. And before his rebirth Jacob has been starting able to notice another thing setting him apart from other Males, He has started to notice that he is not attracted to females a much as he should be ....that he might actually be.... gay...

PHYSICAL Description: [Image: o8ynie.jpg] ((When A child))

[Image: 2d95rwh.jpg] ((When He uses his Magic to age his body))
Special Powers (limit 2): Being Wicca he has studied ((Is studying)) Magic, He has learned a special spell that will temp age his body a few years.

Likes: Large men who could protect him and keep him save, Kind people, People who do not act retarded for fun.
Dislikes: Read people, People who play with Dark forces in the world.
Alliance: Worthy/Pure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am....I dead? No...But I was, Or it seemed like it...I remember only darkness...then a strange light...Or was it just a dream that I am finally waking from...

Young Jacob hopped out of the wooden bed he laid on, his eyes taking a while to adjust to the strange brightness which filled the log cabin he had recently hibernated in. "Mother!" he called out hoping, praying that his sweet mother Aylanaia could her him, He waddled and tripped his way to the front door of the cabin falling through when he realized it was open.

Impossible...

All he saw was green grass, Trees, and other Cabins not unlike his own some large some small. The air smelled fresh a decent change from the city life he was used to. And the sun seemed brighter and smaller, like it was farther away. Birds chirped in the air and small dogs ran through the open fields, was he kidnapped? Why was everything different better even...

"Hello?" Jacob called out only to hear his echo returning from the thick trees, a closer look around the area revealed to him a river which water ran crystal clear through, strange Rainbow colored fish swam up and down quickly. A water wheel turned down the way, and he could see Grape vines and Peach, Lemon, and Apple trees along the path. Truly a paradise?

"This HAS to be a dream, Its like the place I saw when I slept" He said walking down the path which was smooth like Marble and seemed to be made of Gold. Life was everywhere it seemed like everything grew, Barefooted and shirtless his eyes turned and teared up in wonder.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Dark Leonheart
Orientation: Bi
Species: Human (Dragon)
Description: Dark is always trying to do new things though some of them don't turn out great. In his past life Dark was great in using the sword, he knew that he like guys but doesn't know how much
PHYSICAL Description: [Image: daveleonheart1vo3.jpg] (younger) [Image: m1196889879427masuraoshwy4.jpg] (when he finds his family's sword)
Special Powers (limit 2): Changes into a Dragon (when holding on the sword) and Breath fire
Dislikes: Anything evil
Alliance: Worthy/Pures

---------------------------

"Life...death...are underpowered agnest the darkness...the only thing that can fight the darkness...is light." Dark thought as he got out of his bed, grabing his sword and put it on his back, covers his eyes a bit letting them get use to the light, looking around. "I guess this is the new world." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(May I join?)

Name: Damien Daziel
Orientation: Bisexual but believes he is straight.
Species: Human
Description: Calm, thoughtful, Caring, yet can be harsh and cold. He wonders why he is even at the camp, he dislikes violence even though he is quiet good at it. He has an IQ of about 178 and is more intellectually secure than many people. He almost always finds solutions to problems. Fir sine odd reason he still has his laptop and it has an infinite battery supply, however he keeps this a secret.
PHYSICAL Description: He usually wears dark clothes that match the color of his hair. He cannot see at all without his glasses causing this to be his greatest weakness. He is a lot stronger and faster than he appears
[Image: Anime_boy.jpg]
Special Powers: He has the ability to calculate his opponent's likely next move, since he can predict so well he appears to mover quicker than he is
Dislikes: Explaining things to people, killing/violence

(I'll be adding his sister)
Name: Ayla Daziel
Orientation: She is 5, how dare you ask such a question
Species: Male
Description: She is age 5 and well, acts like one, although less bratty than most. She is kind, caring, and sweet and trys to help anyone in danger, although she isn't always helpful and sometimes makes the situation worse.
PHYSICAL Description: [Image: 59cc.jpg]
Special Powers (limit 2):
Dislikes: People who hurt others, being told no

(Can I add a Night beast later?)

"Damien wake uuuup!"sounded a whining little girl's voice... inches from the sleeping boy's face.

Damien slowly opened his eyes to see his blurred little sister's face looming over him. "Give me five more minutes..."he moaned and rolled over onto his stomach almost knocking Ayla over.

"But brother, what was that light in the sky!? and where did out house go?" That woke Damien up.

Damien got out of bed quickly, his sister handed him his glasses. His laptop sat on a small nightstand next to his bed... He ignored it and he walked outside. "Unbelievable..."he said stunned. What was this place? He then noticed someone walking down a path,"Hey!"he called out running over to him, his sister trailing behind him. "Do you know where we are?"
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Ooooh! I wanna play!

Name: Mian
Orientation: Bi
Species: Human (Vampire)

Description: A loud, childish, playful and yet strangely sinister boy. He believes he should get whatever he wants, whether it's a game, or the blood of an innocent human.

PHYSICAL Description: [Image: 69997959.gif]

Special Powers (limit 2): Razor sharp fangs & Large black wings. So he can bite and fly!
Dislikes: Wimps, not getting his own way
Alliance: Night Beasts

________

Mian yawned, baring his impressive fangs and stretching his arms.

'Awake? Finally! Man, that was boring!' The boy cried, throwing himself into the air and spreading his black wings.

Returning to the ground, Mian grinned, happy just to be alive again. Then his stomach gave a loud growl.

'I'm so freaking hungry! Other people must be awake too... right? Other people, with tasty tasty blood!' He giggled, taking flight again into the pale blue sky of the new world.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Ok we will be starting now that we have one 'Evil' and I shall add a New Mini Character that has something to do with the plot.

Name: Hotaru
Orientation: Does not matter.
Species: Neko? ((Or APPEARS to be))
Description: Hotaru is a strange boy who has appeared in the new world, he seems to hold alot of knowledge about what had happened and what the "light truly was" he is quite Cryptic when he talks sometimes.
PHYSICAL Description: [Image: debj2s.jpg]
Special Powers (limit 2): Apparently, Teleportation for he appears and dissipates while the wind blows the strange Pink flowers around his body.
Dislikes: The New World, He keeps saying that it was never ment to be like this.
Alliance: It is currently Unknown at this Point of time, He seems to be on both sides and nether side at the same time.

~~

No. This is all wrong, The world is not suppose to be this, what have they done...It must be fixed and the only way to do that is with the stone of worlds.

A strange Neko stood ontop of a building knowing his Aura was hidden to anything below him, He looked out on the world. It was to pure...To bright...To much full of life, It was fake. There was a disruption in the air, They had allowed something to exist which never should have by begging for their world back. The wind blew flowers seemed to appear from no where and the Neko vanished from sight.

~~

"Hello!" Jacob called out his eyes shimmered it seemed strange, The sun was still in the air it was bright yet there was no Warmth coming from the orb, It acted like the moon acted, bright lighting the night sky, but not warming the world. The World...That sparked something....

~~~~~
[/color]Your cries for life have reached me...The world you loved is gone...but fear not you damned spirits, I can return you to a new world, A world full of life, full of happiness, a world without the pollution of your own. There is a price...You must accept the Great Darkness into your new world, and risk the power it wields--
~~~

That was all he could remember...He knew the rest was important.... that he and others had something to do with it but what.

"Hello!!! Anyone else out here!" He cried once more hoping for an answer.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(I"m just going to copy and paste what I put in my first post because I think you might have missed it)

"Damien wake uuuup!"sounded a whining little girl's voice... inches from the sleeping boy's face.

Damien slowly opened his eyes to see his blurred little sister's face looming over him. "Give me five more minutes..."he moaned and rolled over onto his stomach almost knocking Ayla over.

"But brother, what was that light in the sky!? and where did out house go?" That woke Damien up.

Damien got out of bed quickly, his sister handed him his glasses. His laptop sat on a small nightstand next to his bed... He ignored it and he walked outside. "Unbelievable..."he said stunned. What was this place? He then noticed someone walking down a path,"Hey!"he called out running over to him, his sister trailing behind him. "Do you know where we are?"
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Dark looked up, seeing something in the air. "What's that?" Dark said, taking his sword out, walking out of the house, ready for anything. "Where am I? I really want to know more about this place, when I have the time to look around though. Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(02-26-2009 12:18 PM)DamienCreater Wrote: (I"m just going to copy and paste what I put in my first post because I think you might have missed it)

OOC: Um, Oops ^_^' Sorry, Maybe jacob is hard of hearing ;) It shouldn't happen again.

~~

A voice? Jacob turned to see two people moving closer, he slid his feet down a bit startled by the two. Where they enemies of his? Or friends...

"I don't know...All I know is this is not where we were...and we did something wrong" Jacob said staring up at the Night Sun his eyes seemed to be lost in the Night Sun's calm cool glow "Do you know anything?" ((Hehe ^_^))

Something about the new world had Jacob confused.

~~

Once more the whirlwind came, the mysterious Neko appearing near the river, his eyes shimmered at the fish which swam in it, "No!" He cried out and slammed his hand into the stream causing the fish to scatter and a ripple to go through it into the strange Forest.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The world seemed so pretty and pure, not to Mian's taste at all. Where was the suffering? Where was the pain and turmoil that made the world so interesting?

The vampire flew over fields full of flowers, and over crystal clear rivers, accompanied by cheerful birdsong and the clean air.

'This is making me sick...' Mian murmured to himself.

Then he could see houses. Or, more accurately, cabins, and, more importantly, people!

'I should probably sneak up on them, but i'm really in the mood to stir things up!' He said to himself with an unpleasant smile, flying down to the ground and landing neatly before the two boys and the little girl.

'What's up?' Mian asked, baring his fangs in a grin.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"No, I was asleep when everything changed but I did have a strange dream... something with a strange light. but appears ether my sister was awake or had the same dream,"Damien stated bluntly.

Damien looked over to Main when he heard the slight thump of his landing.

What should he say? it isn't everyday something resembling a vampire landed infront of you. Ayla let out a fear and buried hear face in Damien's back hiding herself from Mian's view. "What do you want?"Damien asked narrowing his eyes, this person didn't seem trustworthy in the slightest, he had placed a hand ontop of Ayla's head, a small gesture of protection.