Join our server on Discord

Slave House
"That's a good slave. I'll be posting a video of this on the net so the whole world can see what a little slutty girl you are!" Hunter laughed as he put the camera on a tripod and motioned Ryo over so he was in front of it. If, or when the slave moved in front of the camera, Hunter moved behind him and massaged his erect large dick against Ryo's asshole. "Beg. Tell everyone who's going to watch this video what a cock hungry whore you are."
The feminine male wolf murring and gasping softly as felt Hunter's hard cock rubbing against his furry butt, making him blushing even more. "Nnnrrhh...oohh..my master...I can't hold any longer...even just a while I stare at your hard cock...I'm extremely hungry for that..nnnhhh...hard meat..." He begged while breathing deeply as his own cock slowly getting hard and pressed against the pink thong.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Very well," Hunter grinned as he grabbed Ryo's thong and ripped it off without warning and slammed his cock into the wolf's asshole, his hands slapping and squeezing his butt as he fucked him without mercy, moaning. "Like that, slut? Look into the camera and beg for more! Tell me how much of a dirty slut you are!"
"Aaahh...!! Ryo cry out loud and arches his head back as he could feel Hunter's hard cock penetrate his tight dry tailhole without any lubricant, making his legs shiver and weaken. He obey his master's command and facing to the camera with such a lustful yet begging expression, breathing heavily while letting his tongue hanging out. "Mnnrrhh...oohhh..Please...I want m-more...Your cock-slut slave...wants more...from his master..mnngghh..!!" He pleases as his cock fully erects under the skirt, letting out a few drops of precum.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Hunter slapped her ass with one hand, his other hand moved down and grasped Ryo's small cock and squeezed and it, getting pre cum on his hand. "Keep begging whore! You'll be mine, forever now! My little slut! My slave!" he yelled as he fucked Ryo's asshole, his pre cum acting as a lubricant as he filled the wolf with him pre.
Ryo moan and pant heavily, slowly facing to Hunter like a hungry whore wanting for more, the pleasure completely took over his body. "...P-please...fuck me more...my master...Aaahhh..fuck your slave harder..." Ryo said in complete female voice, his tailhole clamp gently against Hunter's hard cock while his own cock surt with more precum and wetting the dragon's claw.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hunter soon had both hands on Ryo's dick and when his hands were covered in the precum, he raised them up and rubbed his hands against the wolf's furry face. As he covered Ryo's face in his own pre cum he moaned continued fucking his ass. His cock was like a piston, going faster, harder, and deeper into the asshole, showing no mercy. "Does slut want Master to fill him with his cum? Huh? Does he? Then slut has to beg!"
The wolf licks his own precum on his face and licks Hunter's claw seductively, still moaning and panting heavily. His furry tail slowly coils on the dragon's waists, as his own orgasm are ready to be blown off. "Mnnrr...y-yes..my master...Your cock-slut slave...wants every-aahhh...single drop of your cum...in my tight ass...rrhh.." Ryo said, still looking to Hunter lustfully.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hearing his begging slave brought Hunter to the edge and the dragon squeezed the wolf's body as his cum filled him, shooting a flood of cum into Ryo. He moaned loudly and his hands went back to slapping the slut's ass, all while his jizz filled Ryo's ass up. "How does it feel, whore? How does it feel to be humiliated and treated like the slut you are?"
"A-Aaahh..!!" Ryo screamed out loud as Hunter's dragon seed fill his tight butthole, making his cock spurting his own cum and stick on the schoolgirl uniform and some on his cheek. His whole body spasms and shivers wildly, panting heavily. "Y-yes...I really feel good...ahhhnn...Your slave didn't mind...nnhh...being humiliated...as long as...your slave being with his master..." He said between pants, his tailhole loosen and grip Hunter's hard cock repeatedly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds