Join our server on Discord

Pokémon Resort
Heart 
“Hey Jayson!” came the cheerful voice of one Riley Andrews, a young and up beat Lucario who had become a local at the “The Plaza” a renowned get away resort for young men to come and unwind.

They had everything from tennis courts and swimming pools, to a night club and acres of land, just waiting to be explored. Riley’s father, Arnold Andrews owned the resort and his son was almost always visiting it and having a permanent membership was always a plus; just another great thing about being the owner’s son.

As Lucario’s went, Riley was not particularly tall, rather short actually, only making it to 5’5” without any shoes to boost his height. Fur soft and clearly well kept due to his wealthy background. His eyes, unlike most Lucarios, were bright green, shinning of the colour of emeralds sparkled through in a soft, warm manner.

A pair of white shorts was always a favourite for the young male, his rump cupped nicely and his runner’s legs unprotected, a pair of sandals covering his feet. His chest was left bare, slim yet agile, his form was one of speed rather than of sheer power and brute force; his young face and bright smile indicating his youth, reinforced by his red and white headphones constantly hanging around his neck.

“Hey there Riley, spending the summer here eh?” smiled a young Raichu behind the counter, one of the staff members at the resort, leaning on the desk and handing the young male his room key. “Yeah, at least for the first half, Dad needs to be here, for planning consent to build a new area for the resort, and well, you know dad, he doesn’t trust me on my own” He smiled and Jayson chuckled.

“More like he doesn’t trust others with you” he grinned and Riley stuck his tongue out playfully and took his room key and smiled slowly. “Yeah right, like anyone would notice little ol’ me in a place like this” laughed Riley.

“Don’t be too sure Riley, don’t be too sure” chuckled Jayson.

So your character either is a visitor, works at the resort or is a co-owner of the resort. Jump right into the roleplay with a post in response to mine and your character profile.

Rules:
1) For the love of god do not post three lines when someone posts two paragraphs, post decently.
2) No netspeak/script writing
3) No vore/death

Name: Riley Andrew’s
Sex: Male
Height: 5’5”
Body Type: Slim/Agile
Sexuality: Gay
Pokémon Type: Lucario
Image: http://d.furaffinity.net/art/kompy/11780...ariodj.jpg
Personality: Fun loving and cheerful, Riley is always up for a good time with friends and loves to dance along to his favourite music. Sometimes a little naive or easily confused, he can sometimes be seen as gullible. He can also be very stubborn and a bit of a hot-head, he always comes through for a friend and is incredibly loyal. He also has some slight confidence problems, usually thinking he is less than what he is.
Position: Switch
Sexual Experience: Virgin
Kinks:
Older Men
Light Bondage
Role-play
Romance
Dirty Talk
Position at the Resort: Visitor (Either Vistior/Staff/Co-Owner)
Secret Crushes: Unknown
Secrets: He lacks self-confidence, think he’s unattractive.
Name: Uzami
Height: 6' 8"
Body Type: Slim, muscular to an extent.
Pokémon Type: Blaziken
Image: http://i43.tinypic.com/27xj6gz.jpg (NSFW)
Personality: Mostly outgoing, but can sometimes grow arrogant when his 'manliness' is challenged. And he can sometimes he slightly perverted, if he's around an attractive Pokemon. Other than that is good with making new friends, and having a good time.
Position: (Sorry, what is this?)
Sexual Experience: Has had a few guys in bed, but not much experience.
Kinks:
-Foreplay
-Roleplaying
-Exhibitionism
-Sub/Dom play

Position at the Resort: Staff
Secret Crushes: Currently none! (Emphasis on "currently" :P)
Secrets: Sometimes his arrogance and narcissism gets the best of him, around others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"May I take your baggage, sir?" A tall red Pokemon asked, coming up to Riley with the kind of baggage carrier that you see at most hotels. He was dressed in khaki jeans, and wearing a purple jacket and cap, to represent the resort. "If you have any, that is." He added, glancing down at the blue Lucario. My, my. They keep getting cuter and cuter, I swear. he thought, trying to keep dirty thoughts from going through his head. "If not, then I shall lead you to your room, sir."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Neon Jayaram
Height: 7'3"
Body Type: Muscular but not grotesque :D
Pokémon Type: Charizard
Image:[Image: 11lsosn.jpg]
Personality: Neon is the fighter type and Independent, rare to rely on anyone to assist him. He is rough and wild but with a strange cunning to his battle styles, when he was a Charmander who would challange opponates three times his size and dominate them in the end, its rare if he lets anyone top him and if they do he will make it hard for them.
Position: Mostly Dom - rarely Sub.
Sexual Experience: Definately not a Virgin.
Kinks:
Younger Guys.
Slim People.
The Rain...?
Rimming.
Boys that are smaller then him.
Position at the Resort: Visitor
Secret Crushes: None first time here.
Secrets: Though he is a dom he finds himself a Cockaholic, loving the scent and taste.

~~~

And this is the resort? Hmp, look at that stupid Conciser outfit, You would expect more pzazz for a famous resort

Neon walked into the plaza and grunted, he could smell different things. Chlorine from the pool and sweat possibly from unwashed laundry, in his arms he had two large cases filled with Clothes and to cover his torso was a black torn jean jacket, his wings were folded against his back and his tail swung in the air slowly heating the room from the flame on its end.

Left right left right. He walked to the front desk and started to talk to one of the workers at the desk, "I need a room with Flameproof material please, I Don't plan on keeping my tail up in the air while I sleep" he said.

((He is a bit rude :P))
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Dead already? :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan