Join our server on Discord

Altima's short short stories
All right, for now this thread is kind of... "pointless" for a lack of a better word. It may be empty for a while.... but because I haven't really written anything lately, I'm doing this to hopefully encourage me to write more.

Now, I don't have anything big planned for this thread, other than to collect my ideas, and basically "storyboard" them, and also to showcase my ideas, and thoughts.

To clear things up... when I write stories (or at least the thought process/brainstorming process) I think of vivd images, or scenes that would fit into an overall plot, or find some way to connect them. Usually, these vivid images are what provoke me to start writing a story... now.. sometimes.. while writing a story, I get too bored, or lose interest, so I never get to those ideas/images/scenes. So, this thread is merely for me to write out various scenes form works I've wnated to do, or never finished.

Basically, I will post random excerpts(I wll explain what is going on with a breif summary, otherwise the action will begin as soon as I write). Now.. I will write these as they come to mind, so one dya, I'll be writing parts of one story, before hopping to another story.... maybe even tackling 3 different stories in one post.

So yeah.. I'll probably work on this whenever I can. Until then, keep encouraging me! :P
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
All right, though it's not finished, I am writing a fic.... though it's... really weird.

I'm doing a review on a bad dragon toy, but I'm doing the review like a fiction, since 2 other people have done reviews in artistic ways (one as a weekly comic, and the other as a "childrens" picture book. So I'm doing a fiction)

no name for the fic because like I said, it's a review-turned yiff story.

"Ahh.... Home finally..." Altima muttered, as he stepped through the threshold, quietly closing the glass-door behind him, his reptile-like tail slithering in, just as the door closed completely. Altima rubbed his Brow, wiping a thin layer of moisture off his scales. Despite being a dragon, he found he occasionally broke into sweating streaks. Altima kicked off his boots, exposing his clawed feet. Having been driving around all morning, running all sorts of errands, such as dropping off a few rentals, depositing money into his savings account, and picking up a few groceries, he was spent. dragging his feet-claws, he made his way towards the kitchen. He opened a wooden cabinet, which gave a tiny squeak that could have easily been confused with a mouse, before pulling out his favorite glass: a holographic animation cup, sporting an attacking Ninja fox in an orange jumpsuit. His mate had bought it for him years ago, when he had first gotten into the anime which the character on the cup starred in. Altima gave a chuckle, as he turned the cup hitherto, admiring the short "animation", which thanks to years of dish-washing, and cheap dish cleaners, was beginning to fade.

He pressed the cup against the lever fitted into the stainless steel fridge right next to him, waiting for ice to dispense, as a loud grinding noise filled the room. Just as the ice popped out of the fridge, making quick thuds against the bototm of the glass, Altima heard the door down the hall open, and subsequently closing, as out came his mate, a red feathered/furred Gryphon, standing at around 5'3" tall, only reaching up to Altima's chin. Despite being male, the crimson gryphon wore only a simple feminine nightgown, the likes of which barely reached the patch of fur above his privates, yet it complimented his feminine physique.

"Heya Skyzier." Altima greeted, smiling back at his lover. The dragon opened the fridge, pulling out a large blue jar full of tea, pouring himself a glass, while the Gryphon smiled back, nodding shyly, as he took a seat. Altima took a sip, before sitting down, opposite of Skyzier. "You're up early... Is something wrong?" Altima stated, a quizzical look upon his face. He glanced at the clock, noting that it was only just one in the afternoon. Since Skyzier worked nights, it meant he was usually asleep until around mid-day, when Altima came home from work.

The gryphon smiled nervously, shaking his head. "No, just... a Friend of mine from out of state is coming to visit, so I woke up a little earlier, since I don't know when he'll be arriving..." Skyzier muttered, resting his beak against his gold talons, looking rather distracted.

"When...? You mean, he'll be arriving today?" Altima asked, taking another sip (More like gulp) of his tea.

"Yep." The Gryphon said, giving a quick glance towards Altima, before returning his gaze towards the window facing the street.

Altima placed the glass on the table, with a quiet clunk, as he stared into the corner of his mate's eyes. "C'mon, hon... You're usually more energetic! I've never seen you so quiet, so Stressed."

Skyzier shook his head, before he returned his full attention towards Altima. "You're right, Alt...I'm sorry... it's just, he was..." The gryphon paused for a moment, looking away, as he gave the tell-tale signs of a blush, despite it being hidden under his crimson-tipped feathers. "... My first. Not only that... I still have some feelings for him. Like, I want to be friends with him, yet what we did in the past kind of makes me want him more than that..."

Altima blinked for a few moments, as it sunk in a little. "Well, I guess it's kind of fine. I mean, you let me and Njord do it every once in a while.." Altima mentioned, reffering to another dragon he occasionally mated with, in their open relationship." He offered his mate a smile, hoping to calm the Gryphon, if only a little.

"You... mean it...?" Skyzier asked, his expression changing into an almost pleady look.

"Sky... I'd do anything for you, and I'll be happy, as long as you're happy, love..." Altima smiled, as he returned back to drinking his ice tea, finishing every last drop in the glass, before setting the glass down.

"Anything, hon?" Sky gave a soft smile, a bright look in his glossy bird-eyes.

"Oh, gosh... What are you planning, over there?" Altima joked, thought he did have a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"nooooothing.." Skyzier replied rather girlishly, giving a soft giggle, as he stood up. "Well, dunno when he'll be arriving, so I'm gonna get ready!" The gryphon said, as he turned tail, and trotted off back to their room, all the while swaying his feathery butt at the dragon.

Altima gave a sigh, as he places his claw against his forehead, shaking his head. "What have I gotten myself into this time..." And before he could answer that question, he heard from down the hall his mate telling him to shower. Shrugging, Altima headed to their room, and grabbed his shower things.

Ding-dong. Ding-dong.

"... hello?" Skyzier asked, as he looked through the glass door. No-one. Just as he was about to dismiss it as somefur pranking him, with their little game of ding-dong-ditch, soemthing lashed out at the door, sending him jumping in surprise, giving off the most girliest shriek known to fur-kind.

From the other side of the door, a hunched figure gave a hearty laugh. "Jeeze, still as girly as ever?" The hunched figure said through the door, placing a paw --- or was it a claw? --- against the glass pane.

"Jeeze, Trent, you didn't have to go scaring me!" Skyzier gasped, as he clutched his plumed chest, feathers all ruffled up. He opened the door, allowing the fur called Trent to enter.

"Can't help it. You're cute when you're scared!" Trent stated, as underneath several layers of clothes, his tail began to wag. Trent began removing his clothes, revealing a more lean build, rather than the bulkiness that he was garbed in. From a distance, or from behind, one could easily have mistaken him for a dragon, yet from the front, he seemed to have several canine features, such as his muzzle, ears, and most of the thin layer of bluish-green fur covering much of his body. "Phew... nice place yah got here..." Trent smiled, as he looked around.

Despite the compliments, which caused Skyzier to blush under his crimson plumage, Skyzier knew they didn't have much. Their house was a small house, with only 2 rooms, and 1 bathroom, it was hardly any bigger than the average appartment. But at least it was Their own. Their little peace of heaven. "Yeah... it is..." Sky said, as he followed Trent. How Trent had changed. He knew that the hybrid had always been playful, bit it seemed with age, his ex- had become even more playful, and energetic even more so than the gryphon.

As Trent darted down the hallway, arriving at sky's and Altima's room, he paused, looking at the doorway. "What are those for?" He asked, tilting his head rather doggishly, pointing at 2 rings that stood out around the door frame.

"Oh..." the Gryphon smiled nervously. "Th-those are for... bondage, y'know?" Sky replied sheepishly.

"huh, really?" Trent asked, recieving a curt nod from Skyzier. "Didn't know you were into that. Hey..." he muttere,d as he walked into the room, and looked around. "Thought you said You had a mate..."

"Oh, I do. He went out to get some more groceries, and stuff for you, when you got here."

"I see..." The hybrid looked down at the floor, before clearing his throat. "So.... Know when he'll be back?"

"Well, he left like 20 minutes ago, so maybe an hour... why?" Skyzier asked, eyeing Trent suspiciously.

"Oh, no reason..." Trent replied, a smug grin spreading across his muzzle, as something within his pants slowly rose out- and upwards.

Once again, Altima passed quietly through the threshold of Their home, this time, with several bags of groceries, and food, though something seemed rather odd.For one, all was quiet. Too quiet. the draogn strained his ears, as he parted his long brown hair, allowing his ears to hear better, if only slightly. THUMP. He heard it only briefly, and as he strained himself even more, he could swear he heard some other noise accompanying the thump. Placing the Grocery bags on the floor, Altima made his weay sneakily through his house, creeping ever closer towards the back of the house. When he arrived in the hallway, he definitely heard something odd coming from his room. As he crept onward down the hall, the sounds became clearer. He cautionsly approached the door to Their room, pausing before it, shuddering at the thought of what he might find his mate doing, but knew he had already given his approval. Sighing softy, taking several deep breaths, he wrapped his claw around the door handle and tugged the door open. What he saw was both equally shocking, as it was erotic. His mate was lying on his side, leg propped up by this muscular green-tinted arm, and he could see what clearly was a thick, purple fleshyness sunk sheathe-deep into the gryphon's tailhole.

Altima gasped, as he immediately felt so turned on, he felt his pants tighten, as his own dragonhood struggled to break free. the fact that his mate was moaning, his eyes opened with an expression of utmost joy and bliss upon his face, did not help him to calm down. Oh, how Altima felt like he had suddenly gone into heat! The poor dragon collapsed to his knees, his eyes never leaving the amazing sight before his eyes. and just as he began to pant, longing for a piece of that ass- no, a piece of that cock- his mate, and the other male suddenly noticed him, as their ecstatic cries of pleasure began to die down.

"oh..." Sky panted, keeping one eye closed, as he felt a bead of sweat drip into it. "H-Hello, love... Th-... This is Trent..." The gryphon groaned, as he tried turning, only to stop mid-turn, feeling the thick cock inside him practically locking him in place.

The hybrid managed only a quick nod, and a quiet greeting, feeling rather ashamed that he was caught yiffing someone else's mate. Trent sighed, as he pulled out of the Gryphon rather quickly, causing Skyzier to whimper and shudder, as each ridge of the hybrid cock tickled against his first sphincter.

"Uhhh... "this is... rather awkward..." Altima muttered, as he remained on his knees, running a claw through his hair, rubbing around the area where his striped horns protruded. All three anthropomorphs stared at each other, the moment being rather awkward. Finaly, the silence was broken, as the Hybrid spoke up.

"You're mate's kind of cute, Sky...." that single statement caused both other males to blush, and squirm. Skyzier gave a slight cough, as he sat up, smiling weakly at his mate.

"So, Altima.... remember our little discussion we had earlier in the kitchen?" The gryphon asked, as he fiddled with his talon-fingers.

"Err... yeah, why?" Altima stammered rather nervously, trying very hard to keep his eyes locked on his mate, but couldn't help sneaking quick glances at Trent's purple member.

"well, you said you'd do anything to make me happy, right? Well, I want you to do something, if it's okay with Trent..." he said, as he faced Trent briefely, recieving a slight nod from his Ex.

"Sure...?" The dragon replied. As Altima looked around nervously for a moment, Skyzier went towards their closet, before pulling out a collar with a ring attached to it, 2 pairs of hand-cuffs, and a separate cuff much thicker than a normal cuff, and made of leather. Altima recognized the bondage gear, and more or less understood what Sky wanted.

The naked Gryphon stepped towards him, placing the collar around Altima's neck, the ring dangling against the bakc of the dragons head. He leaned close, before pressing his beak against Altima's muzzle, and they kissed. Altima parted his lips slightly, as he felt the lengthy roughness of Sky's tongue explore his maw, licking against his teeth, and tongue. Instinctively, Altima began to slither his tongue into his lover's mouth, before Skyier parted their kiss, ending it prematurely. Sky gently rubbed a talon along Altima's muzzle, tracing along the area where the Dragon's scale tone faded into two separate hues of grey. Sky leaned closer, planting a kiss directly on the fleshy pink triangular marking on the right side of Altima's face, before whiserping a single erotic word, that set Altima panting: "Strip". Immediately, Altima began undoing his clothes, struggling for a moment with his pants, before his engorged shaft broke free from the constraint.Altima groaned softly, as he kicked off the rest of his pants, until he stood completely naked, save for the collar around his neck.

"That's a good boy..." Sky spoke softly, as he took Altima's raging dragonhood into his talon, leaning forward, until the dragon could feel hot breath against his blood-filled penis. Sky kissed it softly, before giving it a quick lick, yielding his reward in the form of a long, drawnout moan from his lover. And before Altima could beg for more, the gryphon set out to finish what he had started, as he placed the cuffs separate around both of Altima's wrists. Instinctively the dragon turned around, as he felt Skyzier clasp the leather cuff around his tail, tightening it as he lifted his tail up to reveal is tight, luscious ass and tailhole. Skyzier clasped the tail-cuff to the ring behind Altima's collar, holding his reptilian tail up, as he finally clasped both cuffs against the rings around the doorway, effectively locking Altima in place. All the dragon could do now is just stand there, and feel himself being ravaged by whomever was behind him.

"I want you to try out Trent, honey. I promise you'll love it!" The gryphon said, smiling in excitement.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Yay, I iz using this thing again. Been a while. this next bit is just a sample of chapter 4 of "Cross Deception" that I wanted to post, and get some feedback on. So hope you guys enjoy.

This is quite a long chapter, so there's some more stuff before this sample, so I'll just summarize: Anzel/Sierra and Rick go to an end-of-summer festival, where they can watch some fireworks. They're sitting at the edge of a creek, when they suddenly get a lil' passionate.

"So," Rick began, as she show entered a brief lull in the amount of brightly-colored blasts in the sky, "Out of curiosity, am I your first boyfriend?"

I paused to think for a moment. True he was my first boyfriend, since this summer had been the only summer sofar where I felt I had an expressed interest in another boy. But now that I thought about it, I hadn't had any luck with any girls either, so in truth he was my first relationship period. "Yeah, you're my first, why?"

"I was just curious, wondered if you had any kind of experience." He responded, as I felt him shift his legs, brushing gently against mine. "Yeah, you're my first girlfriend, too."

"Aww..." I cooed playfully, as I placed my free hand against his chest, tracing minute circles on his chest. "Isn't that adorable? First-time couple!" I felt him shift some more against my touch.

"M-mhmm..." He muttered nervously, as I watched him blush under his fur. He glanced at me quietly, before gazing off somewhat blankly into the distance. I kept staring into his eyes, watching the fireworks reflected glossily against them. Smiling, I turn back to face the fireworks, though I decide to use Rick as a pillow a little more, sliding my down along his side, aiming for his lap- Until he jerks away a little, gasping softly. I felt my cheek a little, knowing that I felt something poke it.

"... What was that?" I ask, blinking repeatedly.

He fumbled away, leaning forward sharply, before answering. "It's uhh- nothing!" He shifted his arms slightly, resting them across his thighs. I raised an eyebrow questioningly at him, about to ask him what was really up, before it dawned on me.

"Are you- do you have a- ?" I began, rubbing my cheek with one hand, and pointing at his crotch with my other. Through his arms, I could see something of a lump in the crotch of his pants. He glanced sidelong at me, his hands still on his thighs, before nodding his head slowly, a definite blush on his face.

"Ooh, can I see?" I blurted out almost instantly after he nodded.

"wha-?" he asked confusedly, leaning back slightly as I could see the lump in his pants give a quick pulse. I smiled, laughing softly in response, which caused him to blush even more.

"Aww, it's okay Rick, I just wanna see it." I repeated. I wasn't exactly 100% ready to stare at someone elses penis just yet, but since it was Rick, and he happened to have a hardon, curiosity kind of took over. "I mean, if you're okay with me seeing it." I added, seeing his flustered face.

"Err, I guess..." Rick muttered, as he calmed slightly, giving me a quick smile as he sat up some more, giving me a clear view of the tent in his jeans. He began to undo his belt buckle a little nervously at first, fumbling with the clasp for a few seconds. He mastered his nerves quickly, however, as he soon had the belt unbuckled, and began to unzip his pants, before pulling both outer and undergarments down below his knees.

I gasped as I took in the entirety of his penis. I knew that not every penis was the same, and I heard that other races could have crazy looking penises, but me having never seen another penis before, I was both shocked and awed. Ricks' boyhood was glistening a fleshy pink and erect, with several rows of fleshy barbs all around his penis. His shaft began rather thick, shrinking in diameter slowly along the rest of his shaft, before tapering out. I stared in amazement for a few good moments, taking in the sight of his penis. I was so infatuated with it, I almost didn't hear him ask me what I thought about it.

"So Sierra, wh-what do you think?" He asked, his penis giving another shudder, the fireworks reflected briefly off the glistening barbs.

"I-it's bigger than m- Than I thought!" I managed to say, almost blurting out that I had a penis. Truth be told, Rick did seem to have a much longer, and thicker penis than I did, which kind of made me jealous, but it was still a magnificent sight. "It looks kinda prickly." I said sarcastically, as I leaned closer. "Do they hurt?" I asked, pointing towards the barbs.

"No," Rick said, as he ran a finger along the top of his barbed penis, pulling the barbs with the tip of his fingers, as they folded rather spongily. "They're actually really soft, and squishy."

"Can I feel?" I asked, reaching a clawed hand towards his length. I waited for him to nod in approval, before clenching my fist around it. It felt totally foreign in my hand. I could feel a gentle heat emanate from his penis. Like he had mentioned earlier, it felt squishy, and despite its shiny appearance, it wasn't slimy or anything. I played a tip of my finger along a few of the barbs which deformed to my touch. Ricks' penis suddenly pulsated in my grip, as I heard him groan softly. I looked up at him, and smiled encouragingly. "Does it feel nice having me touch your penis?"

Rick murred softly, as he nodded. I gripped his penis a little tighter, and was awarded with another soft moan, as Rick leaned a little further back. I chuckled softly to myself, as I looked back and forth between his shaft and his face. I began to stroke his meat gently, feeling it expand and contract in my hand for just a brief moment as it throbbed. As I neared the base of his shaft, I felt the bottom of my hand come into contact with his fur, and as I looked down to examine his furry sheathe, I came across his furred balls. Without even asking I slipped my hand down between his legs, and cupped both balls. Rick shivered in delight, as I felt his balls. I tried to compare them to what I remembered my balls felt like. His were definitely bigger, but then again it could have been all the fuzz of his fur that made them seem large. Rick gave a soft murr as I gripped his balls gently.

"Heheh, does Rick enjoy having his privates played with?" I asked sarcastically. He nodded with a soft murr.

"Mhh, yeah-" he tried to say, before being cut off by a moan, as I gave his balls another quick squeeze. He leaned back farther, propping himself on his elbows. I stood silent for a while, as my hand traveled up and down his crotch playing with both shaft and balls, simply watching his expressions. After a while, Rick closed his eyes, as I continued to tease and play. I smiled, and almost gasped as I felt something slimy oozing down my fingers. I looked back at his penis, stopping mid-stroke, and realized he was beginning to pre, as clear liquid oozed from the tip of his barbed penis. I released his penis, bringing my hand close to my face as I spread my fingers apart and watched his pre stretch web-like between them.

From out of nowhere this sudden thought possessed me, as I closed my eyes and slipped my pre-cum-filled fingers into my mouth, and sucked on them. His pre tasted rather sweet, and candy-like. I heard Rick gasp, as I opened one of my eyes and looked towards him. I guess he had been watching me once I let go of his penis. I slipped my fingers out of my mouth, and smiled at him, as I licked my lips. His pre had tasted actually delicious, and for some unknown reason, I wanted more. for a moment we only stared at each other, a look of shock on his face. I made the first move, as I dove gracefully between both of his legs, my lips hovering mere inches from his pre-stained penis. I breathed along the tip of his penis, feeling that only nerves had stopped me from engulfing his shaft. I had to think about it for a moment. This would be my first major gay experience, so was this what I wanted? Of course my mind was saying "Hell Yes!", but I was waiting for something, anything to happen. I saw Rick through the edge of my vision staring at me with a look of pleading as he understood why I was hovering above his crotch. I came to a silent agreement then, that I should go along with it, because it was what both of us wanted, and I knew deep down inside that this would further our relationship.

I stuck the tip of my tongue out between my lips, and flicked it across the tip of his penis, scooping a little precum along the way. Rick groaned softly, as he watched me slip my tongue back into my mouth, and savor the taste of his pre. Once again, I had this sensational craving for even more. If I had any notion of wanting to stop, it was now gone completely. I placed my hand against his crotch, wrapping my thumb and index finger around the very base of his crotch, as I opened my jaws, and dragged my tongue up and down his length, his barbs tickling the tip of my tongue. The sounds Rick began to make had an even further effect of turning me on, so much that I almost wanted to stop exploring and getting used to his penis and just ravage him. Keeping my inhibitions magically in check, I began to stroke his meat, trying to squeeze it roughly where I knew my "pleasure" spots were located on my penis, as I parted my mouth slowly, and inserted the tip of his penis into my maw. Rick gasped, as I slid his length deeper into my mouth, feeling his bards scrape gently along the insides of my mouth. I kept slurping his length further into the back of my mouth, until I suddenly felt my gag reflex kick in. I still hadn't fit his entire shaft into my mouth, which was somewhat dissapointing, but I knew in time I'd be able to handle such a feat.

Now that I had most of his penis in my mouth, I did what I thought was a good idea, and nibbled along his shaft gently. I guess his penis was sensitive, because he yipped and jerked briefly. I hesitated, as I felt his tip poke the roof of my mouth. I tried to think about what I could do. I felt a little awkward, wanting to give him a good blowjob, but unsure of how to do it. Well, I remember watching in porn the woman would bob her head up and down along the guys' length. I did the same, as I pull myself off his penis slowly, until I reached his tip, before pushing downward, letting it slide back into place. Almost immediately Rick pressed both paws against the side of my head, just under my horns. He was guiding me slightly, as I bobbed my head up and down. For some reason I had this urge to suck, so I followed my instinct, and sucked a little once I raised my head up and reached the tip once again. I had never heard a guy make such a high pitched squeal like that before. rick thrusted into my mouth so sharply I almost gagged, but ended up giggling around his dick, which made his length throb hard. So sucking does help, I thought, as I slurped along his length. His more calmer moans after that told me he was very sensitive, especially around the tip.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.