Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
This is Ray and my rp and you know story and continuing from that part.

"So...you want me to defeat the devil's army I see..." The vampire, Letachl sighed. "If that is the case then, so be it, but your not doing it alone...20th Valkyrie...you need help from Linvar the other 20th valkyrie."

"Linvar? But she's weak..." Claire voice trailed off suddenly until she remembered she had made the Necrom Kingadragon calm with her voice as a judicial angel. "Her swordmanship is not what you call efficient..."

"That may be...but Linear defeated the very same Necrom Kingadragon and splitted the continents until it's formal glory. Her valkyrie side may have did it again but, she stopped her knowing the consequences or the result of that ever happen." The vampire continued.

"...the black dragon is still with her." The Demonic Cow Girl smiled. "The true creature who controls the dark."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Pardon me, my Lord and Lady," Ace spoke humbly, keeping his head bowed and knot getting off his knee. "but may I humbly inquire what task it is that I shall assist my mistress in?" He asked respectfully.

Jiro finally reached the Castle gates and looked up at it. It was massive. He didn't dare barge in without permission to enter. Instead, the young wolf propped Acerbus' trunk against the stone castle walls outside and sat on it, waiting for them patiently, occasionally allowing himself a wide yawn of boredom. "Aw man... for an adventure, it ain't very adventurous." He thought to himself.

OOC:

Ooh, by the way, I got Shinjiro a new reference pic! He's tan now! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Every valkyrie needs a guardian, be it friends, enemies, rivals, and love. Every guardian is the key to protect them from harm, if a Valkyrie dies their place is still in heaven but, their form will be like a status of a human, their high status is nothing now. So in order to have someone to help protect them, the guardian must remain at their side or an einherijar."

"That is true..." Claire responded.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I understand that, but what shall our quest be henceforth?" Acerbus asked curiously, wondering about what he and his charge would be doing.

Jiro looked up at the sky, whistling quietly to himself.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Isn't defeating the devil, your goal here?" Letachl, "What else your thinking about beastman?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I already know that, but I was thinking of something more specific. Like when, where and how." Acerbus said dully. "Unless you already have a plan, one will have to be formulated soon, don't you agree so, my Lord?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I don't know! I didn't create the devil! Sheesh!" The vampire grumbled lazily laid on his chair. "Now if you excuse me I'm preparing for my nap." He yawned, stretching his arms and began walking to his...deathbed.

"...Let's go...Jiro is still waiting for us..." Claire sighed softly.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Provided he found his way here without getting lost." Ace agreed, getting up and bowing before following Claire.

Jiro was snoozing lightly, his back against the wall, still sitting on Ace's trunk. He woke up when Claire and Ace arrived, and he gave them a playful salute. "Mission accomplished, babe?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes indeed...now we have to travel by boat to get to the other continent." The valkyrie changed to her human form, but not too different from her appearance. "We're meeting an old friend of mine..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Swell. He ain't as old as this guy, is he?" Jiro laughed, picking Ace's trunk and rucksack back up and hitching it back onto one shoulder and playfully nudging the lion.

"I'm not that old you little scamp." Ace smirked as they followed her.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers