Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
I say start. Magus could easily show up later.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Let's play, let's play! I hate waiting!

all i ever wanted was the world.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Okay, we are now officially starting. Sorry it took so long. I've been really busy lately but now I have the time to actually start this thing.
OOC: Remember we start out in Traverse Town, and are stangers to this world and strangers to each other.

Roland solemnly looked down at the town from atop the belltower. As usual the town was engulfed in the shadows of night. He could already feel the dark grasp of a threatening force choke this world, for the Heartless had appeared a few days ago. These dark heralds always signaled the arrival of a greater evil.

"I will not let this world fall to the darkness like mine did."

And as if the darkness heard him, a star was extinguished from the night sky.

"But I can't do this alone... not in this form."

And as soon as he said that the belltower rang a melancholy tone, as if in agreement.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Kiva folded her arms softly as she looked around. Traverse town definately was a strange place for her. "I feel so lonely" she murmured to herself and pouted cutely. Walking forward, she started exploring the new place she was in, though she had that feeling something would happen sooner or later.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Exiting the item shop, Daisy opened her parasol above her and rested it on her shoulder while she lit a cigarette.

'Crap... I'm running outta munny... I didn't escape death just to wind up in some backwater planet with no cash!' The girl muttered, taking a draw from her cigarette and blowing smoke into the night.

She sighed heavily, then turned her gaze to the sky, looking at the stars from under her parasol. She saw one of them twinkle softly, then disappear.

'Another world lost... Bummer for the folk who live there, i guess.' The ninja said quietly, then turned and walked away from the shop, her wooden sandals clacking on the stone.

Anima could be found laying on a roof, gauntlet deactivated and sword in a special sheath on his back. He sighed as he saw a distant world fall to the darkness. "Another one fell, just like mine. Thos creatures will pay for this, that I will make certain." He jumped off the roof as he said that, starting to run through the alleyways, looking for any of those strange creatures that may appear at any time.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark sighed, siting at the pub. "Where am I? Did anyone else made it?" Dark said, looking up to the night as another star disappeared. "They will pay, every last one of them." Dark said, removing one of his gloves, looking at a scar on the back of his hand that is shaped like the crest of courage. "I swear upon my scar." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The starlit sky of the strange town had plagued Kazu for several days now. He had yet to come to terms with the destruction of his own world, and the loss of his only love. He sat on the ledge of a solitary fountain in the middle of the dark and foreboding town, gazing at the belltower that was not too far away. He was not surprised as the brass giant rang out its tone. As a matter of fact, he closed his eyes in tranquility as he listened to the euphony of the bell and the steady streaming of the water behind him. He felt ashamed at how peaceful he could be when all of the people he once associated with were now floating in oblivion--no matter how long they lived on in his memory, there was no bringing them back. However, he was determined. He would find a way. He gazed solemnly at his gauntlets.

"I will kill as many of those wicked creatures as it takes to rescue the ones I held so dear to me," he vowed to the belltower as the bell ceased to ring. "What perils does this universe hold for me? I care not of what they are. I just wish I knew...why...why did this have to happen?"

The tears that had become so familiar to over the past few days came back to wrap him in their watery solace, no matter how much his eyes begged for dry comfort, for his heart would always call them back. He wiped his stinging eyes and tearstained face on the sleeve of his cloak.

"There will be time for grief later," he muttered in depression. "For now, I must see that vengeance is dealt."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Hmmm... it feels eerie.... like the calm before the tempest."

Roland suddenly sensed the presence of the Shadows as they pounced. Rolling out of the way he exclaimed, "Espada!", and a silver blade materialized in his hand. He dashed at the two Heartless and quickly slashed them into pieces.

"Ahhh.... to be young again, such a blessing."

He looked around to make sure he dispatched of the last of them, but when he looked down he saw a morbid looking man by the fountain. The Shadows materialized from the ground and jumped up to pounce.

"Curses! Flexa" The sword turned into a magnificent bow nocked with an arrow molded from light. He fired off three arrows that sped toward their targets. The arrows all barely missed the mysterious man and hit the three Shadows that were about to pounce on his heart.

"That was close... these thrice-accursed beasts are getting more and more courageous."

But more and more Shadows crept from the darkness.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
'Oooh! You freaks again?!' Daisy shouted, frowning as a few Heartless appeared before her.

The girl flicked her cigarette to the ground, then threw herself at the Shadows, closing her parasol and smacking one of them in the head with it. The others leapt at her, but she jumped back, sliding a kunai out from inside her tunic and tossing it at one of them, before spinning round and dispatching the last with a sharp kick from her wooden sandal.

'Aha! Nobody can beat me!' She giggled, but as she said it, more Heartless appeared all around her, slipping and sliding around the shadows at her feet.

'Major bummer! I'm outta here!' The ninja said, turning on her heel and racing away from the Shadows, her parasol under her arm.

She reached the square, and could see some other figures, one of whom appeared to be fighting the Heartless too.

'Hey! Gimme a hand here!' The girl called out, turning to see the Shadows close on her tail.