Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
The Rp are not closed, anyone who still want to come in just post his chara(s) in OCC.

Welcome to our FABULOUS hotel! The big and luxurious, Retsuken Hotel! One of the cheapest hotel of all the world! All the furries, digimons and humans are invited to come pass here at least 1 week in their life! Want to swim a bit, come at our 60ft long and 30ft wide pool! You want to keep good healt? Come work out in our fabulous Gym! Want to relax, come at the artificial beach! A lot of sports can be practices. After one of those really long and tiring days, pass by our Spa, for our Sauna!(The Sauna can get at 50 degree max.) For all the 18+ guys in here, we got a really good Bar, with all the drinks you want! Plus, a Strip Club with the most sexy and best guys! All trained for years, just for YOU! And for the pleasure of every customers, we have put !2! HotTub in EACH room!
Doesn't this look perfect for you? The only thing the card aren't talking about is THE rumor... THE secret of the hotel... Customers disappear one by one, taked to a big room hiding by a secret door... where a lot of things happen to them... Could you survive to that? Or will you get caughs like those few customers?

After a hour of headache, trying to get an idea, here is it... Finally think about listening to a bit of music, here what I got. >.< I think I should try stoping writing some weird story O-o I think it suck, like always. xD
So, like everyone see, it's a Rp in a perfect hotel. At least, it's perfect for the uncurious one. :P So I wish to everyone to have fun. >.< It's my FIRST try at doing a story like that for the beggining of a Rp xD And sorry alls for my english. >.<

Rules:
1 - Do the best that you can, explaining in details(not too much O-o) what your chara(s) are doing.
2 - You can have up to three characters in the Rp. (girls are allowed, but not in sex.)
3 - No god things, nobody really want to see, for example, a 10 years old human beating a 32 years old, 7ft tall, dragon O-o.
5 - Use''OOC'' for the Non-Rp talk.
6 - Everyone can come in, at any time. Just create your chara(s) in a OCC before posting.
7 - Write Banana at the beggining of your first post If you understand the rules.
8 - Have fun!!!

Name:

NickName:

Species:

Role:[Customer, special Customer(Someone who know the manager(owner) or someone in the staff, to get one of the best rooms), manager(owner) of the hotel(Ymerej' father... He don't need to be human, not even Half human)... etc. If you work in the hotel, say where]

Orientation:

Description
Physical:
Mental:
A pic?:

Like:
Dislike:
Turn On:
Turn Off:

Cock size:
Ball size:
Amount of Cum per time:

Here's mine:

BANANA!!! >.<

Name: Ymerej Fujiwara

NickName: Dje

Species: Human(half Angel)

Role: Boy of the Manager(owner) of the hotel(meaning, If someone become the manager, I'll be his boy, no mather what :P I burn to see who'll be my father! xD). Sometimes, he work at the gym.

Orientation: Gay

Description
Physical: About 5'10 tall, 100lbs. He have mi-long brown hair, with a kind of Emo Haircut. He wears a black sweatshirt, with a brown pant. Black socks and boxer, with brown shoes. He've a necklace(chain) with a wing like pendant on it. His eyes have an azure color, with a little light coming from his Angel half.(Eyes' light: Awake the animals' instinc in someone, If that person look for a long time into them.) Can choose If his wings can be see or not, have white wings, like an angel.
Mental: He's shy, hiding it behind a bad mood. Trying to talk the least he can, always alone since his mother' Death.
A pic?:
[Image: ymerejange.th.jpg]

Like: Drawing, staying alone, writing poems... Cats. Love the furries/digimons in secret. He hide everything else he like.
Dislike: He hate everything that he don't like.
Turn On: Unknow for now.
Turn Off: Unknow for now.

Cock size: 6 Inches long, 1.5 thick, uncut.
Ball size: About 2 little golf' balls
Amount of Cum per time: 25ml to 125ml, depending on the pleasure he receive.

We'll start when we'll be at least 3 or 4. Have fun everyone!
Veemon's Followers
Banana

Name: Dark

NickName: Darkie

Species: DarkVeemon

Role: Special Customer
Orientation: Bi

Description
Physical: Strong
Mental: Strong
A pic?: Like: Everything
Dislike: Nothing
Turn On: Everything but in his turn offs
Turn Off: Gore, watersports and heavy bloodsport

Cock size: 9 inches long, 3 inchs thick
Ball size: wanut size
Amount of Cum per time: 0.5 tons

Name: Flamey

NickName: N/A

Species: Flamedramon

Role: Strip club

Description
Physical: strong
Mental: strong

Cock size: 18 inches long, 9 inches thick
Ball size: peanut size
Amount of Cum per time: 1 ton

Name: Krad

NickName: N/A

Species: DarkVeemon

Role: Special Customer

Description
Physical: Strong
Mental: Strong

Cock size: 9 inches long, 3 inchs thick
Ball size: wanut size
Amount of Cum per time: 0.5 tons
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name:Crimson Armagedon Dadilius

NickName:Ryan

Species: Half breed. Dragon/Human

Role:Customer

Orientation:Bi
Description: Wheres a trench coat with a face mask and red glasses. Cant see the top of his head because he has a bandanna covering it. Can be nice and mean at the same time depending on the mood. Is a fighter has a seance of justice. No matter who he is near he has everyone calm around him.
Physical:Stong

Mental:Mellow.

A pic?:N/A

Like: Romance,Violence,Justice,Foreskin,D-cups,Dragons,Lucarios,ect
Dislike:BDSM, Choking, Rape, Evil
Turn On: Fondling, hugging, nude, ear nibbling, kissing, anything romantic
Turn Off: *To many to name*

Cock size:7 inches long. 2 inches thick
Ball size: Uh 3 inches?
Amount of Cum per time: Dribbles. Three
Yaaaaay! A new yaoi RP! Maybe i'll get to go back to my old haunt! Ahem. Anyway, Banana. Here are mine. Hey, also, is it cool if i play a girl receptionist? If she doesn't take part in any sex, that's allowed, right? And one more thing, i really love hotel style rps. So, that's that.

Name: Daisy Miyuki

Species: Human

Role: Staff - Receptionist

Orientation: N/A

Physical Description: [Image: hdy.png]

Mental Description: A huge fag hag, she loves all her gay friends and loves working with them all in the hotel. A spunky, upbeat girl, who doesn't seem to mind that everyone around her is getting some, while she isn't getting any.

Dislikes: Rude people, bad hair and getting up early

Turn Ons: N/A

Turn Offs: N/A

Cock Size: N/A

Ball Size: N/A

Name: Mian Hikoichi

Species: Human

Role: Customer

Physical Description: [Image: rit.png]

Mental Description: A spacey, happy-go-lucky kid who's just looking for some fun. He doesn't really take things seriously, but he's good-natured and endearing.

Dislikes: Fat or boring people, not getting his way and early nights

Turn Ons: Six-packs, stripping, domination and bondage

Turn Offs: Scat and gore

Cock Size: 6.5 inches long, 2 inches thick

Ball Size: I dunno.

Amount of cum: Again, is it really important?

Okay, okay, let's play!

all i ever wanted was the world.

OCC:
So welcome everyone! xD
So Yeah Mian, it's allowed :P
Now that we're 4, I think we can start!
For everyone else who pass by here:
The Rp are not closed, anyone who still want to come in just post his chara(s) in OCC.
Everyone do their best, and... Let's have fun! ^^
So here I start.

IC:

Ymerej was, like everyday, sitting at the edge of the bigger window, in the Main room of the hotel. Watching the peoples coming in and going out by the window. ''Another boring Summer...'' He through, sighing deeply. ''At least, look like less peoples than usual are coming here. I'll finally be alone for a while.'' The brown haired boy jump outside by the window, near the natural road that lead to the beach, closing his pad and putting his pencil in his backpocket. ''Let's see... Where can I go to be sure to be alone?'' He asked himself, slowly walking into the path. ''The beach sure are full of peoples today... I don't see any other place...'' He sighed, turning back to the hotel. ''Anyway... I'll go see Daisy...'' He sighed deeper, going back into the hotel, walking to the Entrance Hall.
Veemon's Followers
I was told that i needed a break. To calm myself and take a vacation. Those ass holes! I thought to myself as i was walking down the road to find the closest hotel. I was looking straight forward with my red glasses on. It tented everything my way to all i could see was red. I was wearing my favorite coat and mask. What i don't get is why cant i go a day with out being looked at strangely. What a guy cant go around with a mask on anymore?! Today wasnt my day. I finally found a sign that also led up to a huge building. it said

"Retsuken Hotel. Strange but sound promising." I said to myself walking up the little walkway. People passing by looking at me odd. Oh what the fu- I slowly entered the door. I saw people leaving so i held the door open for them. As they went through i went up to the front desk.

"uh. Hello." I mumbled. "Do you have any rooms?" I asked a little bit louder so they could hear me. My voice had a little cackle due to a past event.
Dark and Krad walked into the the Restuken hotel, walks to the front desk. "Hey Daisy, did the owner come in yet?" Dark said, smiling.

Flamey was in the Strip Club part of the hotel, giggling to his self.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy couldn't help but give the man a strange look as he approached the desk, but she quickly replaced it with her customer service smile.

'Of course! If you'll just fill in this form for me, you can check in immediately. Oh, and remember to mark what kind of room you want too, m'kay?' The girl said happily.

As she slid the form towards Ryan, she heard Dark and turned to see him and Krad approaching.

'Darkie! Krad! Hey guys! Uhm... I don't think he's in yet... at least, i haven't seen him. Whatcha up to?' Daisy asked, distracted from her job as usual.

Mian walked into the entrance of the hotel, following an odd looking man wearing a mask. He looked around the reception with a smile on his face, waiting for the other guy to finish.

The boy's eyes landed on a pair of cute Digimon, chatting with the girl at the desk.

'Mmm... my stay here could be fun...' He thought to himself.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I took the form and read it. What kind of room? I thought to myself. I looked through and started filling in the information. I put "Baisc suite" on the paper. I handed it back to the desk keeper.

"Just something basic. And do you by any chance have a pool?" I asked smiling behind my face mask. I liked the water. It was always fun to be around. I looked to the side of me seeing the two dragons. huh my own kind in the same hotel....Though they dont seem like a breed of dragon i have ever seen. Unless they are digimon. Then that would be an understanding. I thought to myself. I dont know why. But it started to get hot. Not just average hot. I shrugged the thought away for a moment.
OCC: Humm... anyone got any problems reading when I put my post in blue? ^^'

IC:
Ymerej opened the back door, entering into the Entrance Hall.
''Hummm...?''
Hearing a quite familiar voice, he walked over to the reception desk, by the backway.
''Ohh... these two are back again.''
He throught for himself, walking near the desk.
''Hey Daisy...''
Ymerej said, with a bored voice, like usual. He looked over at everyone who're here.
''Dark and Krad... and those two teens...''
He through again, sighing.
''So Dark... You're searching for my dad again? He's not back yet... But If what I've checked is right, you got the Premium Room reserved, for you and Krad.''
He said, taking a reservation book in the desk, sighing.
Veemon's Followers