Join our server on Discord

Sei Ken Satsu High
Anthony: Smiles as Candy and starts to caress her breast while he starts to finger her wet pussy. Looks at his Roxy. "Roxy, she will never do it infront of anyone. I know my sister very well."

Yumi: Looks at her brother and then looks back at Roxy. "That is true. Sorry Roxy, I will have to take Dark some where private." Looks at Dark and smiles.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Whatever, floats yer bout I guess." Roxy shrugged before setting back to work on Dark's cock, rubbing her huge breasts along his shaft as ran her tongue all over the head.

Candy moans as her massive breasts are fondled and her already soaked pussy is fingered "Mmmm, some people are weird like that I guess." she laughed as she continued rubbing against Anthony
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anthony kept sucking on Candy's breast but stopped as he trailed kisses down to her pussy. He removed his fingers and started to lick her out.

Yumi smiled but wanted to drag Dark away as soon as possible. She looked away as she was becoming wet as Roxy was playing with Dark's cock.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dark moans loudly, cumming hard into Roxy's mouth, smiling a bit down at her.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Roxy moaned as Dark's cum splattered her mouth, face, and tits "Mmm!~ Normally I'd keep going till you were dried out, but she's lookin impatient." she purred, Dark's cum running from her mouth and onto her breasts as she leaned over to Yumi and slide a hand to rub between her legs "He's all yours, less ya wanna stay here and play with us?"

"Ohhh!~ That's it! Keep going! Just like that boy!" Candy moaned as she ran her hands through Anthony's hair and pressed his face harder against her wet mound.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yumi looked at Roxy, "I'm not being impatient, carry on, I can wait." She thinks at what Roxy says but forgets it.

Anthony keeps licking Candy out, he starts sucking on her clit hard and starts to grope her butt.
Creative Minds
The OCA