Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
(05-05-2010 03:00 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: his hands glowing white all of a sudden as he attempted to deliver a punch to the back of the golden dragon's neck

OOC: *ahem* FALCON, PAAAWWWNNNCH!

IC:

"Hell if I know! I never read past Advanced Magic XXVIII." Ereth scratched the back of his head a bit, sighing. "You should be happy that you're still alive. Judging by the power of that magic, you could have died." he added, before turning around just as Mar jumped, his eyes widening a bit as he saw the barrier around Ryoji crack open in that one spot. "Mar...?" he mumbled, seeing the injured human on the ground, growling softly under his breath as his rage quickly rekindled. "You...you...." he snarled up at Ryoji, the blue flame bursting out around him again. "Likewise....I was thinking of letting you die quickly and painlessly...but that is no longer an option, either!" he growled, jumping powerfully into the air, his large wings spreading as he reached a good height above the ground. "You want to hurt my friends, you have to deal with me!" he growled, beating his wings powerfully, speeding toward Ryoji, the blue fire around him now looking like a sphere around him. That shield is damaged...I should be able to at least damage it further...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Nera shook her head and banished her rifle into wisps of golden smoke. "Humanity is a stained, white soul... white is the easiest color to stain with a different one. Like children." She walked over to Lino and Lina, "The humans are the way they are because we failed as their guardians. The humans are our legacy, a test of our sagacity and our ignorance! We were created for the humans, and they, for us!" She cradled the human children up to her still rather promiscuous chest, and turned her head toward Lacia. "Lacia, buy me time."

"But Nero-" Lacia gestured at the dark, canine form, wiping tears from her eyes.

"I will not allow another life to be taken, human or non-dragon. Break the chains that bind you..." Nera barely whispered, but her voice echoed clearly in the cloud leopard's ears.

Lacia's jaw dropped slightly, but she shut her mouth tightly and nodded. She ripped her jewelry off, bracelets, necklaces and her circlet. Almost instantly, glowing white chains appeared twined around her entire body, and the links snapped as the chains fell off and dissolved. Lacia was engulfed in a furious vortex of winds mixed with a very powerful aura of magic. The feline then joined Ereth in attacking Ryoji with giant, crescent shaped wind blades that she threw at Ryoji with wings composed of whirlwinds.

As Ereth and Lacia took Ryoji on, F'Nerah waved a tan hand over the children, a pale white, wispy fire blanketing them. "Even the most pathetic of humans can rise above a god... if they have the heart for it." She told the children as the warm, soothing flames entered them, mending their injuries and effectively healing them. "And we have the hearts of dragons." She got up, and weaving through the debris of the battlefield, passing by the statue of Katt, leaving it ablaze with the same white flames that seeped into the stone, turning a thin layer into dust which revealed the fur and flesh underneath it.

Nera made it to her goal- Mar. She knelt beside him, biting her lower lip as she engulfed him in the white flames of life. The roots of her hair had turned white, and she looked significantly older now, like she was in her mid forties. Using the Flames of Life took a lot out of her, but it was all she could do right now. She leaned forward and whispered to Mar, though she didn't look at his face, she had her head bowed over his chest. "We need your help... We've done what we could, but I'm afraid we have to ask you to save us... please save us, my Lord..." She shut her eyes, shamed and sorry for having to have to invoke their very Lord, cursing her own weakness. "-Forgive me for my failure."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Even if you are a god, just makes you weaker!" Shadow shouted up, hoping to distract the dragon, "God's are static, stuck in time, they don't grow, don't become stronger. But a mortal's potential, is limitless, and we will rescue our friend. Even if we die trying." He vowed, forcing his body back up, every muscle in it aching from the earlier impact against the pillar.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It doesn't matter if your anger empowers you any further, fake dragon," Ryoji said, not even turning to Ereth as he stared daggers at Nera who had healed one of his enemies (Katt). "You are using your wings as you speed, but like a bird's, yours can be clipped" he snapped his fingers. Two blocks of bright yellow energy suddenly hovered above Ereth and without giving him a chance to reach Ryoji they both embedded themselves on his wings, suddenly increasing their weight exponentially until they would be too heavy to move them, or his body without having to remove them.

"N-Nera... What are you saying...?" Mar coughed, his vision blurry as his hair drapped over his forehead and eyes, "Don't say sorry to me, instead go h-hel, grr... h-help th... GAK!" he chest suddenly pounded outwards, knocking Nera away without much force. Mar arched his back inwards and suddenly let a wild scream out, his hair moving out of the way as his eyes shone brightly, revealing they were changing from their natural deep blue color to a very ominous ambar yellow.

Ryoji watched the crescends coming at him, but all that took to shatter them was his sheer force of will, "Your magic is useless. Why can't you see?" he said, nodding his head swiftly, causing a magnified telekinetic force field engulf Lacia and repeatedly slam her against the ground which wouldn't crumble or dent no matter how much the bodies would crash on it.

Mar rolled over, instinctively pushing Nera off his body as he stood on his knees and palms, saliva dripping to the floor as he stared wide-eyed at the floor, his vision warping, distorting. He felt himself pant, something inside of him was forcing him down, it was as if he was being called to go to sleep, but his will continued fighting that order. "Stop it. Stop it. Stop it!" he screamed again, unable to tell who he was yelling to, but he felt as his consciousness slowly faded away, his head hurt, he was numb, but he couldn't give up. In the end, he bashed his head on the floor, grabbed the sides of it and threw his neck backwards alongside with the rest of his torso, "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he roared.

Ryoji stopped paying attention to his attackers, his eyes widened and his pupils shrank. The roar wasn't what alerted him, but there was an enormous power surge nearby, too near. It was no less than seven feet away from him! The golden dragon turned around to watch Mar as he trashed left and right, screaming and crying out in pain as if something had taken over, electricity of some kind was cackling all over the human's body. Mar's body was changing, growing, developing. It was filling itself with the ripples of infinite stimuli working together to reorganize his body's structure, building muscle, adding bulk, replacing tissue. Skin started bleeding as scales protuded from under it, the ambar colored eyes' pupils shifted to a reptile's, his teeth widened and sharpened, curving to form a row of pearly white fangs. The more Mar trashed, the more beastly he looked. Ryoji was speechless this time, what had F'Nerah done...?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mar!?" Shadow groaned as he walked toward's F'nerah, "What did you do? What the hell's happening to him?" he demanded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lacia hit the floor again and again, and though the cloak of furious winds surrounding her cushioned the impacts a little, each time she smashed against the ground was like being hit by a truck, and she cried out and screamed with each slam. She could barely move when it was over, feeling very battered, she looked up wearily to see Mar thrashing about.

"I... had... no choice..." F'Nerah spoke quietly, her eyes brimming with tears that rolled down her soft, human cheeks at the sight of her best friend's son in such violent anguish. She did not want to do this... she should have been able to deal with their adversary with her own strength, but he was just too powerful. She had to rely on their lord once more, and she had to make Mar go through this painful experience. "I... woke him up." Was all she replied.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
F'Nerah's words rung in Ryoji's ears. An expert on dragonoly and their history, he very well knew who "he" was that Nera was talking about. The massive energy fluctuations scrubbed out any potential bluff, he had been in prescence of one of his maidens, and all the time she had managed to fool him. Had he known, Nera would have been destroyed already, but it was too late, he had to kill the shell! He let go of Dorothy, who obediently stayed behind and then he charged towards Mar, drawing what seemed to be a guillotine axe made of energy out of thin air.

"Gak! Gwaaah!" Mar growled, his body returning to its posterior physique, muscles rippling everywhere, scales covering his whole body. He was now standing as tall as he used to be on both legs with his claws on the sides of his head, his nostrils flaring as smoke came out in fumes now and then while his fangs clenched together, but something was off. His scales weren't blue, there wasn't blue anywhere in his body, instead, it was white, as snow-white as his hair was. Coupled with the ambar yellow eyes, it was evident that Mar had lost the battle inside of him. The white dragon put his right arm up in front of himself as Ryoji attacked, the axe swing making contact with his forearm, causing a very vivid spark to flash in front of everyone's eyes. The white dragon didn't move.

"You're not real!" Ryoji suddenly shouted. The yellow eyed dragon silently stared daggers at Ryoji, "You...! You can't be him! It's impossible! No records, whatsoever, point towards you, you're just a typical..."

"Silence," the white dragon imposed, batting his arm left and punched right through Ryoji's energy weapon, shifting back to lurch his other arm and grab Ryoji by the collar, "Thou hast sinned, offspring. A thousand deaths be not enough for thee," he said, making Ryoji's fury escalate further.

"S-silence...? Silence?! Who do you think you are?" the golden dragon growled, opening his claws to prepare to spheres of void energy, "It's too late, his shell is possessed already! Damnit!"

"Thy ignorance surprasses ours patience, mortal. We be Infini, thy beggining, and today, we shalt be thy end." Infini said, his voice sounding like a multitude of reverberating tones in unison, Ryoji somehow couldn't break free of that simple grip on his person.

"I-Infini...? You?!" Ryoji roared, "Infini...! You are the dragon god!" he widened his eyes, "Be fair to your humble herald, m'lord!" Infini seemed silent to Ryoji's sudden change in speech, "This world... It has fallen into decay, the humans... Anything related to them, even the half-humans, they are destroying this world with meaningless wars, causing famine and destruction everywhere their hairy feet stand! I'm on your side!" he smiled, or at least tried to, he looked desperate, "I shall bring forth the glory of our race by rendering judgement to mankind!"

"Enought." Infini suddenly said, "Thou hast given thy brother's blood as a sacrifice to attain ours power. No herald of ours is worthy of title by sacrificing thy own blood in selfishness."

"DIE!" Ryoji shouted, suddenly bringing both his claws up in front of Infini and let go a highly concentrated void blast at point blank, the entire place blackening out as both Ryoji and Infini disappeared from sight.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ugh, what's going on...Mar?" Ereth growled, forcing the two magical blocks off his wings with his own magic, grunting as he stood again, looking over toward the now different dragon. "Is that...no, that can't be..." he mumbled, staring in awe at the dragon, having only read of it, but never having seen it for himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Okay, someone please explain to the non-dragons just what the fuck is going on!" Shadow shouted, completely clueless about what was happening not only to his friend but also why.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nera went down on both knees, touching her forehead to the ground in both humbleness, reverence, and a request for forgiveness. "Dragons, regardless of race and those who share our blood..." She called out clearly, addressing Lina and Lino, even Terramoore, Ryoji and the unconscious Nero, "All those who share our form," She directed at Ereth, "And those who share our bonds..." She addressed Shadow, Katt and Lacia. "Bow your heads, for we are in the presence of the true god of dragons... The Almighty Lord Infini!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers