Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"You like it, slut? Like this big cock fucking your ass? Go ahead. Cry out, tell everyone here what a slutty little cocklover you are," Hunter whispered. "Tell them your name, and scream it out, loud as you can, how much you love cock," the dragon moaned as he fucked Lucy's ass harder, giving it a good slap.
"I, ah, I can feel every inch," Lucy roared in pleasure, "Fuck me, however you want, I'm all yours master."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The workers and customers heard the cries and lean in closer to the dressing room to hear Hunter fucked the slut. "Keep screaming! Tell Master how much you love his cock!" Hunter ordered, and grabbed Lucy's smaller cock in his hand and began to jack him off. "Like that, bitch?"
"Ahhh, I love it, I love being fucked like a bitch in heat," Lucy cried out in pleasure as his cock was rubbed, "Ahhh, fuck me more master, fill my ass with your cum." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You want my cum? Fine!" Hunter roared, and suddenly opened the dressing room door s that dozens of people saw Lucy being fucked. "TAKE IT!" he screamed as his cum shot into Lucy's ass before all the girls in the store.
"Ahhhh, m-master, no, not infront of, all these people," Lucy cried out fighting back his own orgasm, blushing furiously as he saw the others in the store staring at him being fucked like a bitch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bad slut! I told you I wasn't a nice Master! Prepare to be punished!" Hunter roared as his long, red tail grabbed Lucy's dick and began to squeeze stroke it, replacing the dragon's hand.

"Come on! Fuck the slut!" one woman yelled.

"Yeah, cum in her ass!" another yelled.

"Do it! Fuck that sexy bitch!" another screamed.

"Just let go, Lucy. Take in the pleasure...Forget everything...Your dignity, your past, and embrace the pleasure I'm giving you. That I will give you," Hunter whispered as he fucked Lucy's ass, filling it with pre cum.
"Ahh, n-no, please, master, not, like, AHHHHHH!" Lucy cried out in pleasure as he came, his cum shooting out of his cock infront of him, over Hunter's tail and the floor infront of them both, "St-stop, please," he whimpered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But Hunter didn't stop. He wouldn't stop. Not until Lucy took her place as his slave. With a loud moan, a rush of cum shot into Lucy's asshole, filling her with his white seed, some of it even leaking out on to the ground. Ever after that he kept fucking the crossdresser, humiliating 'her' until his mind broke and he accepted Hunter as his lord and Master.
"Ahhhh, m-master, your cum," Lucy moaned in pleasure as he felt Hunter's cum flooding his ass, "E-everyone, they're all staring," he whimpered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad