Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
~Prof. Glen~

The night was barely starting... Already almost an hour of the Class had been wasted, First from the argument outside and then by the Argument on the inside... The teacher sighed gently and then gazed at his students.... This was going to be a havoc of a year.

"Nero, You don't require one... True you did use your power, but you also were able to stop mid-attack, something you couldn't do last year or before is that not so?" The teacher said with a slight smile spreading across his lips, "And nether of you worry for paying for the desks.... Ill just have one of the Spell Teachers to repair it." he added on quickly, he rose and wove his hand, the desk Mian and Nero were at Vanished and another replaced it. "Please turn to page 24 in your Bloodlines text book, and Nero please read out the base information about the vampire Pathogen"

((This Information was posted in one of Jacob's post if you didn't know, and feel free to add things that would make sense and follows what I was going on there))

~Jacob~

"Well... This is ALOT more interesting then a human school" Jacob said and turned back to face his father... It was then he heard it, an Echo in his mind Filthy Half Breeds. it was just a whisper of sorts, and it only came when he gazed at his Father, who stared at the Class with a bored frown awaiting Nero's start on the subject.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Back from my Great Aunt and Uncle)

Damien glanced at Mochi as he thanked him. "Y-your welcome..."he stuttered slightly. He sighed sightly holding his head in his hands. Why did he react like that? Was it his sense of justice? Or was it his dragon half, he remembered hearing form his dad that dragons weren't the blood thirsty beasts the humans made them out to be, they were actually very docile and protected, only killing for food and when necessary, taking nothing they wouldn't used. Humans only fears them because of their appearance and their magical/fire abilities. That was why most dragons fled the human realm with a few exceptions like his father.

Sighing again the dragon in human skin flipped open the book and began reading. He already knew this stuff, it was so simple, heck you couldn't be in this school without knowing a few things about vampires...

---------------------

Mark seemed to recover from his shock. That feeling so so powerful, it felt like it would smother him... Shaking his head to clear it the human flipped through the book's pages and began reading. You could barely see his eyes move. He literally flipped a page of the book, read for ten seconds, and flip the page again. It looked like he was flipping to fast to actually being reading anything.

He looked up like a thought struck him. He bent sideways opening his bag and began searching through it. He pulled out a notebook and a pen. As soon as the book touched his desk he flipped it open and began scribbling in it. His body was hunched over it so what he was writing was hidden from everyone else. He paused for a few seconds before he continued with his writing. He ran out of room on his first page and flipped it to a new one before writing again.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
'Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Mochi chanted in his mind, he had forgotten a very important detail that had somehow slipped his mind when he was letting the thing that could barely qualify as a teacher slip that ring on his finger. He had forgotten about the illusion he had used to supress hormones, and that had let out a flood gate of emotions and 'urges'. 'Worst time possible!' He had just gotten in a right with the cute werewolf......did he just think the word cute and werewolf in the same sentence. For the love of God, Budda, Satan, Spongebob what ever damn being that was listening to his thoughts he needed to get this ring off now!! And it was defenatily a bad day when 3 years of supressed sexual tension all came out at one moment, he was unable to stop himself from being aroused at some of the smallest things.

As a way to try and distract himself from the 'urges' he was feeling right now, he placed his finger in his mouth and bit down, he was drawing a bit of blood and it stung but atleast it kept his mind off other things. To any outside veiwer they would see the green haired fae his finger in his mouth a blush on his face as a little droplet of blood went down his hand.
OOC: Welcome back!

IC:

Nero closed his eyes, cocking the ear that Mian stroked as if he enjoyed it. "Yeah... damn you elves and your zen... I mean- don't touch me like that!" He pushed the elf's hand away. It was annoying that he had various spots on his body that like a dog, made him relax when stroked or scratched. It was also annoying that the elf knew all of them after all the years they've spent as school and classmates!

"No... I guess not... last year was pretty bloody." Nero agreed, considering he had still mauled students last year, though with no casualties. A major improvement, he actually didn't harm anyone in his first class! -Yet. "Alright sir, thanks." He grumbled, flipping the pages of his still blank book. "The Vampire Pathogen," he said, the pages filling out with text. He began reading the text out loud, dully, and though his voice was gravelly and rough, it was quite clear. He read on for a while, with perfect tone and punctuation save for the slight lack of exuberance in his voice. After finally reaching the part about vampires' connection with zoanthropes (weres) and how the zoanthropes' similar enzymes were lethal to vampires if introduced to their bodies, then continued on to werepyres. Finally, he finished reading. It was nothing he didn't already know, but it was helpful to review it all again.

Nero sniffed the air. Blood? Again? And something more. Heh, it smelled like a lot of hormones. Really strong ones too. He was glad he got over HIS hormonal imbalance back when he was a sophomore.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Edit: Alright edited
(Damn, that is like a teen's worst nightmare when in a public place XD)
(Thanks)

Damien looked up suddenly confused and sniffed the air. Did he smell... arousal? That wouldn't be surprising considering this school but... it was very strong... Making it seem like he didn't noticed he focused back on his book and scanned the room from the corner of his eyes, or peripheral vision. His attention stopped on Mochi. Was he... blushing? Along with biting his finger? What the-

He sat up and focused on Mochi an eyebrow raised. Confusion on his human features. The illusionist? It took a second to find he was staring and quickly looked away. Why didn't this school have some sense of normal? It was then he heard someone writing, and very quickly. It was coming from the human... Curious he rose and glanced over the technopath's shoulder. "What are you writing?"

---------------------------

Mark nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Damien's voice. It allowed a quick view at Damien's notebook. Various equations where written on the page, along with a few diagram, pictures, and even a few symbols. The view was brief however because he quickly covered it up and stuffed it in his bag. "N-nothing...!"he said quickly careful not to look at the dragon's eyes.

----------------------

"Really?"Damien asked,"because that didn't look like nothing."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Mian giggled again, both at his friend's oh-so-predictable reaction, and at the strange behaviour of Mochi.

'Remember puberty, Boner? Looks like our friend just discovered it...' The Elf whispered, ignoring all the information about vampires he was supposed to be taking in.

A class full of hormonal boys was pretty funny to Mian, as his kind rarely showed any kind of arousal, and he'd never seen a blushing Elf before. In that way, he was a black sheep in his species, lacking the distant and cold demeanour that Elves were so well known for.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Along with the supression on hormones and urges also went the control he had of his mood, he heard the giggling and saw the glancing at him. He couldn't help but let his eye twitch and the giggling elf was making it very hard to resist the urge to throw his desk at the boy. The finger in his mouth had also received a lot more pressure though the fae couldn't really tell right now. Instead of a dribble of blood leaking from his finger it had became more of a leak his whole hand covered and shining from the blood.

Taking a deep breath the half-blood tried to calm down. 'Illusions are the art of forcing your will on reality, to lack control is caused by a weak mind..." And he soon kept going through countless lessons on illusions, his face seemed to slip back into the the calm facade he had before, he had regained control and even the pheremones that were flooding off him seemed to going down to a weak release. He glanced at the ring with a calculating look. 'Hmm, how exactly does this ring seal off your abilitys, I still feel my energy so its not removing anything.....hmmm only seals outward releases of energy?"

He looked up at the teacher, thinking of ways around the ring. 'If I was a bastard, how would I design a ring to seal abilitys...." Though his formulating with buried under safe walls of horrible disturbing images and scenes, he had seen mind readers before, the best way to deal with them besides just blocking off your mind, was to make a wall of disturbing things to get them to stop from probing your mind.
OOC: Sorry for my absence guys, went on holiday.

Joshua sat at his desk, just in front of Chompenrau, and read through the book.
Vampires...looks like i need to invest in some quicksilver...or some garlic thought the boy, looking at a burn mark on his arm I wonder if a Quick-Silver conductor would work
He raised his hand in the air, in aim to ask the teacher a question about his thoughts.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Urf... don't remind me..." Nero grunted lowly, recalling his puberty. His race reached puberty at around 16 years old. That was when he really started growing, and when he reached his peak sexual maturity. There was one particular day where he raped anything that moved, and if it didn't move, he raped it till it moved. Quite an unceremonious way to lose one's virginity, but it only made him seem like a fiercer, more frightening threat who targeted both females AND males. No one was safe? Sex wasn't his favorite method of terrorizing other students, but it did work, especially with his endowment.

Chompenrau on the other hand, was unconsciously raking his claws underneath his desk, trying to keep his composure with little success. That giant wolf thing was a Great Dire Wolf. They had horrible auras, bringing forth uneasy atmospheres and dread. They were also a Voidwufr's natural enemy. THIS one was a senior, and from the looks of it, from the feel of it, quite powerful. He was glad that the sub-demon hadn't noticed he was a Voidwufr... seeing how hostile he was with someone who was had at least 1/2 demon blood, practically his own race... how would he react to a natural enemy? He touched his collar nervously. It bound more than 60% of his powers for his own safety. But that wasn't what made him uneasy... he was starving. Chomp smelled blood. It was so coppery... so strong... it smelled so delicious. His stomach growled loudly, and he clutched it embarrassedly, blushing underneath his fur. "Please don't let anyone have heard that..." He thought quietly to himself, folding his ears flat worriedly, lowering his head to be less conspicuous.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Welcome back)

"Leave me alone!"Mark practically shouted at the harassing dragon, his voice held anger and fear. Both strong negative emotions. An angry electrical crackle came from the human's back pack. Clearly somehting mechanical just went haywire in the pack, considering the human was a technopath.

Damien blinked straightening up, backing away form the human in the process. "I-I'm sorry,"he mummbled looking away. Now he felt bad... However the feeling didn't last long hearing something 'growl'. His eyes instantly fell on Chompenrau. A grin spreading across his face. He nearly laughed but restrained himself from asking if the other was hungry, he didn't know what his species ate. He knew from experience some demonic races considered dragon a delicacy. He also knew dragon blood was used in many spells and potions and the demand for it was high. Some dragon's even sold their blood to make a living, however this way of living undesirable since it left the seller weak from lack of that bodily fluid.