Join our server on Discord

The Town of Toren
"But as my friend, wouldn't you try to protect me even if I didn't ask you to?" Renzo blushed embarrassedly. He himself had tried to help the Djinn out, despite knowing that he couldn't die or get hurt. "That was just the first kiss I had that didn't feel... forced, or like I didn't have a choice." He smiled weakly. "Uhn... Na-Ja..." He moaned, blushing darkly as the Djinn teased his neck with nibbles and bites. "D-don't..." The boy said weakly, putting a hand over his crotch as his member slowly awakened in arousal.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Damien sighed narrowing his eyes. Looks like the human wasn't even paying attention to him. Fine if he didn't want to rip himself out of his lust and figure out what was wrong with this blasted town than he didn't care. Growling in frustration Damien spread his wings before taking off. He need need to see a Dijnn and pushover of a human having sex when he could be trying to save this town!

(What happened to that werevampire person anyway? Just remembered him XD )
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
"Baka, the vampire is right I can't use my powers on a whim, so say the wish then I can protect you..." He teased the others erection with a free hand, rubbing and massaging the buldge through the others pants after moving the others hands out the way. He laughed a bit, breaking the hold. "Okay, hey dragon we stopped!" He yelled to the scaled flyer.
OOC: Xerverius? He's veeeery mysterious, *wiggles fingers mysteriously* pulling strings from behind the scenes, wooooo! ...I mean, he's around, just not popping up yet.

IC:

"Ahhhh~" Renzo moaned embarrassedly as Na-Ja rubbed his erection. "-Wait-" The human blinked, "That was a dragon! AHH!! Sorry Mr. Dragon! Fog- sexual molestation- my mind was really clouded!" He called at the dragon, waving his arms apologetically.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Who are you? You're no human, that's for sure. Can i help you?' The vampire said, tired out after his rage.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The girl merely giggled before putting the end of her violin under her chin and played a high note. A hollow glass orb began materializing in the empty air in front of her. When it was completely he began slowly falling towards the ground before the girl grabbed it and blew on it softly. Inside the glass a green flame flickered to life. Smiling the girl flew up and held the orb out to Mian.

-------------------

Damien looked behind him as the two called out to him. "Fine,"he growled as he flew down and landed infront of them his wings folding down on his back.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

"I'm sorry Mr. Dragon," Renzo doubled over apologetically. "I didn't mean to snub you! My name's Renzo, I live here. You're new to this town, aren't you?" He asked.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dmaien frowned, sighing a few seconds later. "No, I lived here my entire life, and nothing like this has happened before so will you be willing to help me figure out what is going on?"he asked raising an eyebrow, he didn't bother asking the Dijnn because it looked like the magical being was following the human.

"Oh gosh..." Renzo scratched his chin, "You're not the Midnight Gargoyle, are you? That winged thing that couple took a picture of flying above the park at midnight? That was a very exciting story, proofreading it was real tedious." He chuckled. "I'm willing to help you... I don't like this fog, Toren's weird enough as it is without it... my name's Renzo by the way," he offered to shake hands. "What's yours?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Damien took Renzo's hand and shook it lightly. "My name is Damien Daziel, and yes I was the 'Midnight Gargoyle' I was out flying late one night, the dark makes you think you see stone creatures that come alive at night instead of a dragon apparently..."he frowned remembering the incident. "I don't know why everyone made a big deal about it though, it isn't like worse haven't been seen here... and live here..." He looked over to the Dijnn,"hey, quick question, have you sensed any areas with strong concentrations of magic? This fog is obviously not natural and any place harboring a strong magical source could be where this fog originated."