Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Call (Kyosan/Mian RP)
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cha! Let's get going!

Name: Edward Hunt
Species: Human
Class: Black Mage
Orientation: Bi

Appearance: 5'3'' tall, and very slim. His hair is longish and dark brown, and his eyes are equally brown. He wears a long black coat with wide sleeves and a big hood, although the coat is open at the front, revealing a thin black tanktop and short black shorts, heavy black boots contrasting with his pale, slender legs. He carries a wooden staff, matching his sister's exactly.

Personality: Cheeky and mischevious, he's quite cocky and a bit of a loudmouth.

Abilities: Fire, Thunder and Blizzard magic.

Name: Rose Hunt
Species: Human
Class: White Mage
Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Stands at 5'3'', exactly the same as her twin, and she is just as slender. Her hair is longer than her brother's, but is the exact same dark brown colour, as are her eyes. Her outfit matches Edward's exactly, but all in white, the long coat, resembling a robe open at the front, and the same vest top and shorts underneath.

Personality: Kind-hearted and generous, she can be quite stern though.

Abilities: Cure, Protect and Life magic.

_________

'But i'm not scared!' Edward insisted, stepping over a tree branch as they made their way to where the legendary dragon had been seen last.

'I'm sure you're not, an incredibly powerful dragon who could incinerate you with one breath is absolutely nothing to be scared of!' Rose said, rolling her pretty eyes at her brother.

'Tch, whatever! Where is he anyway? Maybe he ran away! I am one of the best mages in the kingdom, after all.' The black mage bragged, holding his staff in front of him and smiling smugly.

Rose hit her brother on the head with her own staff, not hard enough to do any damage, but enough to make him stop annoying her.

'Just be quiet, we've got to approach him with humility and reverence! I heard nobody has ever been able to stand against him, and that he's the most powerful creature our land has ever known, you know.' Rose explained, carefully climbing over a fallen tree.

'We'll see, i bet he's not all that great.' Edward said dismissively.

all i ever wanted was the world.

As the two young mages walked through the forest, above them the trees rustled in according waves... and something resided. Watching them quietly, the dragon quietly whistled to himself. "Curious boy and girl, huh..." He muttered to himself, jumping to another tree as he kept a weary eye on them, before soon dropping to the floor behind one of the few trees they were coming up to. "...Let's see what they have to say."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rose sighed, sitting down on an old tree stump.

'Are we in the right place? I thought a dragon would be easy enough to find, but he's rather elusive, it seems.' She said, pushing down her white mage's hood.

'Well, this is the only forest for miles, it's gotta be the right one! King Leon wouldn't send us in the wrong direction, right?' Edward said, stretching his arms behind his head.

'I was wondering that. Why did he send us, of all people? Two apprentice castle mages? He has warriors of the highest caliber at his beck and call, people much more capable than we...' Rose murmured, twirling a strand of her brown hair between her fingers.

'Maybe it's 'cause the dragon only talks to kids! And only 'cause he wants to eat 'em afterwards!' Edward said, baring his teeth at his sister.

'Maybe...' The girl said absent-mindedly, 'anyhow, we must press on. Regardless of the reasons for our errand, we must perform it as best we can.' The white mage said decisively, standing up and continuing through the forest.

'You think he's really that strong though? Can he really help us against the Ilyanians? Their kingdom is waaaay bigger than ours, and their knights are even stronger than King Leon's best...' Edward said thoughtfully.

'I believe he can. The legends say he is mighty in both power and appearance, a beast built exquisitely well and endowed with powers beyond human knowledge. I believe he can save us. If we can convince him, that is. Which is why you should let me do all the talking!' Rose finished, narrowing her eyes at her brother.

Taking a moment to hear their words and grinning profusely, Kyosan slowly slid down and snaked after them- crouching down low before approaching behind them. For a few moments, he tailed them silently, but felt the cat and mouse game had gone on long enough then it should have. Standing tall behind them, the brown-haired draconian spoke. "And what, pray tell, might you want to convince me about?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rose let out a loud scream, while Edward almost jumped out of his skin, spinning around to yell at the newcomer.

'What the hell do you- aah!' He stopped upon seeing Kyo, his words getting caught in his throat. Rose gulped in large amounts of air, trying to compose herself, as she too had turned to see the dragon.

She quickly remembered their mission, and bowed deeply before him.

'Sir Kyosan? My name is Rose Hunt, and this is my brother Edward. We come from King Leon, the ruler of this kingdom, with a plea for help.' The white mage said, speaking a little too quickly.

'Yeah! Will you help us beat up the Ilyanians? They trashed the King's knights, and we need your help really badly!' Edward interjected, getting over his initial shock.

"Hm, a plea for just interjecting with your petty human affairs. Is there any kind of merit out of this for me?" The bold dragon asked quietly, nearing the two as he towered over them- staring onto them quietly while chuckling. His green eyes seemed to radiate in the light coming from above them, as he continued. "Tell me, what do I have to gain in helping you in your 'quest'?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
'Of c-course, King Leon would pay you most handsomely, and provide you with anything you might need,' Rose said, fear creeping into her voice as the dragon towered over them.

'Yeah, and i'm sure he'd give you as many pretty maidens as you wanted! You could eat for weeks!' Edward added, hoping it might gain him some favour with Kyosan.

"Hm, pretty good offer... If I was a human. Out here I have all I need; nature is my home. Human's themselves aren't all too tasty- I find eating girls a horrible thing anyway." Kyosan laughed quietly at the offers, but then looked onto the two and smiled- before then gaining a small idea. "The King sent you, didn't he? Specially chosen out of the many he could have... I think he's finally worked out what works."

Kneeling down and looking onto Rose quietly, he smirked- before letting out his idea. "I'll come with you, on one condition. That besides filling in your quests, I can get some action with my... 'treasure'. How does this offer sound to you both?" He enquired.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
'Your t-treasure? I'm not sure what you mean, sir...' Rose said quietly, unable to look into the dragon's eyes.

'I'll tell you what it means, sis! I think the legendary dragon is horny!' Edward couldn't stop himself from crying out.

Rose overcame her fear enough to hit her brother with her staff.

'I apologise for him, sir Kyosan!'

'Rose, stop hitting me! I'm right, and it doesn't matter what we think, we can't return to King Leon without Kyosan's help, so whatever he wants, we gotta do!'

'You're right of course,' Rose conceeded, 'sir Kyosan, whatever this 'action' is, or this 'treasure', we will gladly oblige.'