Join our server on Discord

A Long Strange Trip
Information 
This thread is going to be used for a story of mine, which I'm going to post on this board and on another website. The story is called "A Long Stange Trip", it involves Lucemon is a "reformed" state after being reborn after Frontiers and everything. He leaves the digital world and seeks peace out in Earth. By Luck, he ends up in the most trubling times in the modern age the late 60s and early 70s. He ends up in 1969(fall) and meets some young people(hippies) and eventually joins their comunal life. He then enters the world of drugs, "free love", and rock music. While along the way, he meets some more young people; who are either nice or just plain assholes to him, he meets some student militans(ex. a. hoffman), meets some black panthers, and also "battles" the Hell's Angels in a fight or two. Also, he is caught in the middle of Vietnam War protests. This story, is proably the first of its kind, to even be attempt.

Also, I wish to point out, that the story will be including some sort of I like to call, a "music soundtrack", which consists of lyrics of some groups of time. Some of the music consists of 60s/early 70s pop, psychedelic songs(hits and non-hits), rock, Motown.

Lastly, I require some OC(s) from some fellow authors, if people are interested please just send me private message, and I will be happy to give you further details.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE(Velvet Underground-Heroin), I would to add this song on the story, which involves the "main character", in his first try at "horse".