Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which Digimon from the TV series do you think is the most sexiest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lillymon
8.09%
11 8.09%
Renamon
47.06%
64 47.06%
Sakuyamon
3.68%
5 3.68%
LadyDevimon
6.62%
9 6.62%
Kazemon
8.82%
12 8.82%
Ranamon
12.50%
17 12.50%
Angewomon
10.29%
14 10.29%
Zephrmon
2.94%
4 2.94%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Most Sexiest Digimon from the TV Series
UnknownH Wrote:Oddly enough that could possibly solve some of our money problems.
And I don't know what sounds weirder renamon killing biyomon or her and the strap-on.

XD

And wouldn't you know it, somebody responded to the original poll question! The given answer was... Renamon AGAIN for some reason.
Yes but the important thing is, There's an even want to do fairymon, angewomon, and ranamon. While 2% less want lillymon then 3% less with lady devimon, 2% less for fairymon's beast form, shutumon, and only 2% of people want to bone renamon's human form sakuyamon. Which is a little weird. It's a funny wierd.
(and if it counts/matters I'd do that to any of the choices but renamon would be last.)
i voted lady devimon, why are there no sexy male digimon?(notice: pens version of sexy males falls into the bishonen catagory and does not nessicerily(?) reflect the opinions of what others find sexy about males,we now bring you back to your schedualed programing...Clerks the series)

randall:...is it safe?
customer: y-yes
customer:who are you?
customer:WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
customer:ahhhh!!!*runs out of store*

randall: ha 25 seconds,pay up.
Dante:fine you were right
randall: thank you neo.
Mostly because this is a forum of straight males so that's why. Even when the topic was made.
There's also one straight female, Zephyr. Still wondering how that happened.
Anonmon Wrote:There's also one straight female, Zephyr. Still wondering how that happened.
Freak accident?
J/K *Ducks incoming shapr objects.*
Oh, and if it matters, I simply choose Renamon because her build is perfect for me, not too short, not too tall.
Lillymon: Hey, I'm not short.
Me: *Measures Lillymon, then Renamon.* Actually, ya are.
Lillymon: Dammit! *Storms off and flower-cannons a random house.*

Seriously, I'd do any of them. I'm not picky.
Lillymon: But you just said I was short!
Me: So, that still doesn't mean I won't bone you.
Lillymon: Yay!
I'll be frank. Hell, I am male. I am not gay. Therefore, LILLYMON RULES BECAUSE SHE'S SO CUTE AND SHE'LL KICK RENAMONS ASS ANYDAY!!!

...Other than that, Renamon's a close second.
Funny how Angewomon, Fairymon and Shutumon, the 3 most humanoid there, aren't getting that many votes.
Anonmon Wrote:There's also one straight female, Zephyr. Still wondering how that happened.
Who know but it's good that she's here. We need more girls here.
And it's also funny that an evolved form of renamon isn't getting any votes either.
Well, I can see why Ranamon, Kazemon, and Angewomon are all tied. I mean, Basically Kazemon and Angewomon are both humans with armor. As for Ranamon *Points flashing arrows are her chest" I think we all know why we like her.
Ranamon: Thanks for noticin'.
Me: My pleasure, now I do have one question.
Ranamon: Go ahead.
Me: Are those implants?
Ranamon: *Gets pissed and starts chasing me with a butcher knife.* HOW DARE YOU ASK ME SUCH A STUPID QUESTION, YOU ASSHOLE!!
Me: *While running.* AAAHHHHHH!!! HELP!!
Renamon, Lillymon, Kazemon, and Angewomon: You got yourself into it, you get yourself out.
Me: *Flips them off, then keeps running.*