Join our server on Discord

I decided to give drawing more tries.
Hey I really liked Sheila with that innocent pose... Hm :)
All your character's faces are very well drawn and look very nice!!!
Hayden, Looks wierd.. His head is the same width as his shoulders, that might be it...

And Liam looks cool as well.. I like him more than Hayden.. Wink

Keep drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice job man!
It is a bit stiff, but what the hell...Its a start.
KEEP DRAWING. :D
Menos, I was joking amigo lol....I really appreciate the compliment.

Yeah, the main problem with Hayden was the fact that I didn't really pay attention to for so at the end i was like "done an......what the fuck!?" but it was too late for me to do it over lol.

Like I said Sheila was my best work so far, so I tried my hardest to make her look the best.

as for Liam, he's a fox, of course I would like to put more effort into him instead of hayden lol.

The new style that I'am using if you didn't notice is remenicant of the Sexy furs style, which is fucking hard as hell to draw lol...but I plan on trying it on quite a few things....Sonic characters for example, but if it doesn't work out, guess I suck lol.

Anyways thank you for all the positive (and negative;))feed back, next time I'll try and draw them alot less stiff lol.
Any time! ;)
Oh and i do have a comment the boobs on Sheila are highquality you must have practiced for a while to get thoughts like that :D
Believe me man, I practiced lol, lord how I practiced lol.

though it's in one topic, might as well add it to this one as well...

http://membres.lycos.fr/outlawtorn1/MinaMongoose.jpg

this is my mina mongoose picture from sonic, wonderfully coloured by outlaw.
You see Bitching works i do it and so can you! hehe nice putang on that 1 ;)
lol, thanks menos, if I ever need some inspiration, I'll let you bitch me out again lol.

btw, I plan on doing some hentai works, with some of the characters I've created (I got some I haven't shown ;)), some sonic characters and a few digimon, I just gotta work on some form work lol.
Im trying to get paint shop pro 7 but its more trouble to steal it then to buy it..:[ In the end ill end up getting it some way or another :D Hope to back up my mouth on this site with my drawlings as well.
You don't seem to have a mouth on ya, just an arrogant fucking attitude ASSHOLE!!!!

......hehehe just kiddin' good luck with stealing you damn thief lol.

On another note, I just drew this cute (IMO) picture of Hayden kissing Sheila while she's sitting across his legs in a dress....I've got to re-do it several times because the hands, tails and sizes are fucked up, but once I get it done I'll see if I can scan the bastard....and send a good copy to outlaw for colouring lol.