Join our server on Discord

most overrated villian
Who is the most OVERRATED villian?
Mike Myers.

I dunno if Villainy includes mindless murdering, but he was really slow, carried a machette and had a fucked up face. DULL! *Switches over to Gremlins*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
What? Of all time, or do you mean in reality, in films, in books, in cartoons, or in video games?

Eh, the first one that comes to the top of my head is Sephiroth. Yes, he looks tough and he's very devious, but in the final boss fight against him, he's fairly easy, especially if you put in the time to find the hidden materia across the game world.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sephiroth.
I like him, but the hype is too much, especially at the time. Sephiroth never was awesome until Crisis Core, where it explains his psychology thoroughly.

Kefka.
"I can't believe my only ally is that nihilist clown!" ~Kuja, Dissidia

Lucifer.
Seriously, he's ruler of Hell in the Christian religion, but he does so much good...

Your Penis.
It screws you over so often!!...yet we still treat it nice.
I'm pretty sure he meant digimon, hence it being in Digimon chat. With that in mind, MetalEtemon, though he really was a joke mega. As a ultimate he was pretty bad, but when he turned mega he got his ass handed to him by Zudomon...I mean come on.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Hitler.

sure, he killed a ton of people, but is that enough to be a true villian?

Josef Mengele, now THAT guy was evil. Just look at that toothy gap of Doom!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(01-20-2010 11:06 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: I'm pretty sure he meant digimon, hence it being in Digimon chat. With that in mind, MetalEtemon, though he really was a joke mega. As a ultimate he was pretty bad, but when he turned mega he got his ass handed to him by Zudomon...I mean come on.

Technically he had his ass handed to him by the team of Zudomon and the injured Saberleomon.

I think that the most overrated villain in Digimon would have to be the stupid king thing from season five.. He got owned by Agumon and Marcus. No mega digimon involved. (Though Malomiyotismon ranks pretty highly up there as well.. Who dies from kids wishes? Seriously lame.)
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
(01-20-2010 11:06 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: I'm pretty sure he meant digimon, hence it being in Digimon chat.
Your Logic is cruel and unforgiving... :(

And i'm going with Rational Passion on this one, Yggdrasil was probably one of the worst villains (i have never watched Adventure series)...in many respects he's like the devil or a mafia crime boss, always working through people instead of fighting himself. So, when his own forces were turned against him he naturally got ficked.

On the other side of the field, i liked D Reaper. Nothing stops an emotionless computer virus gone hideously wrong better then purified awesomesauce!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Diabromon was pretty overrated.
Lucemon(rookie) was a pretty much a bratty little white boy
I would have to say the Digimon Emperor. He got his ass kicked by Davis, T.K., and Yolei.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against