Join our server on Discord

most BAD@ss villian(digimon)
Who is the most badass villian in the Digimon series?
Numemon.
Still say beelzemon, dude actually killed Leomon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Beelzemon was cool, but not as cool as D Reaper. That was an emotionless cold-blooded killer that they fought there. Also, the D-Reaper Jeri Head in Episode 51? FREAKY! Shocked
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lucemon was a real fucking badass on Frontiers, esp. in his rookie mode; you couldn't get any more better than a short angel kid that blow a chunk of a moon up and having an attack that can "graze/stun" two megas at the same time. At first when I saw that episode that him, I thought he was just some skinny ass white boy with a freeking toga, I was proven wrong.

Beelzemon was a real BADASS for killing Leomon, that would point out.
Diabromon was sort of badass in the Digimon movie.
never did see anything after frontier, but my choice of villian would be the D-reaper, duskmon a close tied second with blackwargreymon.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
(01-28-2010 09:20 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: never did see anything after frontier, but my choice of villian would be the D-reaper, duskmon a close tied second with blackwargreymon.

fred. Who was more badass: Lucemon(rookie) or Duskmon.
Kuwaggamon. He's so badass he just screams at people. He don't need none of them fancy word contraptions.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(01-29-2010 06:51 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: fred. Who was more badass: Lucemon(rookie) or Duskmon.

ok, lucemon was badass, but i think....i skipped that episode or never seen it...*shrug* duskmon was first that came to my mind, didn't think of lucemon.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
duskmon was a badass, in his own right. Lucemon was badass only in his rookie or Satan Mode.