Join our server on Discord

Pokemon Generation V announced
Unlucky man D: . Maybe you could keep training until you get a good natured Cyndaquil. And for your Physical Sweeper. Tyranitar makes for an immense Sweeper, but you'd have to counter fighting, water, grass and bug if I recall correctly. For Nidoking its Water, Psychic and Ground I think. If you can come up for suitable counters for those, I'd say your set for either one. Tyranitar has much better base stats than Nidoking but Nidoking can learn moves such as Surf.
Well, Surf's kind of redundant since it's a Special move, and I'm moving a Physical Sweeper. I should look for Nidoking's movepool, bleh, I'm so damn lazy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't try to do anything like that. I use what I like.
I like Charizard, and Garchomp, and Nidoking, and Tyranitar. D:

Just happened to find a good guide that told me how to prep them for competition XD
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, Enlighten us. Who do you think you'll use?

Well Nidoking can learn a lot of moves : Earthquake, Megahorn, Counter, Head Smash, Super Power, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch and Outrage.

To be honest, I would go with something like : Head Smash, Megahorn, Outrage and Earthquake.

Solely because the type advantage would be massive and they are all physical but thats just me. Nidoking has to deal with Ice types, Ground types, Psychic types and Water types.

Tyranitar on the other hand : Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, Dark Pulse, Stone Edge, Hyper Beam ( Big no no ) Giga Impact, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Ancientpower, Iron Head, Ice/Fire/Thunder Punch, and Crunch.

Tyranitar has to deal with Bug, Fighting ( Quad Weakness ), Grass, Ground, Steel and Water. Tyranitar has a much higher attack stat than Nidoking though.

I would reccomend a moveset like : Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance and Thunder/Fire/ Ice Punch.

I know these movesets suck but their there just to give you a general basis. I've listed some of the best moves they can learn.
I'm thinking Scizor. But I gotta wait until I can get Wi Fi working here so I prepare a good Scyther to trade evo.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ah Scizor. Good Choice. Makes for a good Physical sweeper and has pretty good typing.
I'm surprised, Charlie's Lv. 73. Me using him all through Kanto since Lv. 45 worked. Lv. 80+'s gonna be a bish if it's like with the Sinnoh region though... Wish there was a way to control rematches. Though maybe challenging the revamped E4 will net me good EXP, or maybe challenging Red? lol, so much planning and I haven't even gotten the last two badges.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RED. RED.RED. Challenge him and use thief on his Pikachu, net yourself a Light Ball.
Doesn't Light Ball just work for Pikachu? If so, what do I want it for? I personally think anything related to Pikachu sucks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad