Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
Are you going to follow the actually anatomy for the digimon's obvious root species, or are you humanizing everything for convenience?
(04-14-2010 08:29 AM)AetherRose Wrote: Are you going to follow the actually anatomy for the digimon's obvious root species, or are you humanizing everything for convenience?

Umm... are you referring to the Guilmon pic?? I just inked and coloured the pic, and changed the sketch a tad but not much. Im going to try and stick to the root species anatomy as much as possible, unless otherwise requested...or unless I cant get a good reference...and I'll do human anatomy cuz its what I know...

---------------------
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Here's the uncolored version of her. That's the only reference I can give you sorry. ^ ^;
[Image: Silmeriamonuncolored.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Both pictures are pretty good so far. The coloring should be nice.
(04-15-2010 01:23 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Both pictures are pretty good so far. The coloring should be nice.

Thanks, hopefully it will be XD
thanks for the feedback :) i really appreciate it
Check out my Art? ^^
Both pics are great! loved the expressions on the PataGato one ^^

And yeah, they sure will look great once they're inked and colored ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh my gosh! They're both very good! XD Like we weren't expecting that from you! XD

Especially the pata-gato one though, EEEE- they're cute together!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-16-2010 02:45 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh my gosh! They're both very good! XD Like we weren't expecting that from you! XD

Especially the pata-gato one though, EEEE- they're cute together!

Yeah, also it is just me or Patamon do look like he is having some naughty thoughts? not that I mind though XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
You probably not know me ( XD ) but what I can say is you have such a wonderful artwork. :D

Keep up the good work!
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
LOL Thanks for all the nice comments guys XD and Psycho, I'm happy I...surprised you? XD

@ Lordpata ;) well I wanted to make it look like it could be either way, cute and flirty.....hehhehehee *naughtylaugh*

@ lonely, hey I'm still new here I don't know many people :) and thanks for the nice comment man :D

but seriously people thanks for all the comments ^^ its keeping me motivated to finish my drawings.
Check out my Art? ^^