Join our server on Discord

"A Week in the Life" Chapter 1: Monday
This story takes place in an alternate earth, where the two dominant species on the planet are Humans (that’s us) and Zoanmorphs (Zoans for short. Those are anthropomorphic animals that became an official ‘race’ in the early 1940s). The year is 2008, and this short story will revolve around the life of Prowler, an anthropomorphic coyote and unofficial ambassador and advocate of peace and equality between humans and Zoans. This takes place in America, in the fictional city of Los Santos, similar to our New York.

[Image: AWeekInTheLife.jpg]

Monday

When Prowler Dharke packed his little brother and sister’s lunches this morning, he made sure that they finished their breakfast before sending them off.

“Finish your milk.” Prowler pointed at his brother, Hunter’s glass. “It’s good for you!” It had been tough raising his 12-year-old brother and his 16-year-old sister, Stella, on his own. Especially when it was only six years ago when he discovered he even had siblings, and by now, he was old enough to be their father at the age of 32.

“Okay, okay.” Mumbled the 12-year-old before he downed the rest of his (rather large) glass of milk in several slow gulps, letting out a sigh of relief as he finished. He looked up at his older brother who fondly ruffled his ears and wiped his milk mustache off with a napkin.

“Atta boy Hunter!” Prowl chuckled and handed them their backpacks. “You two be good now, y’hear?” He warned, kneeling down and giving them each a big hug. “I don’t want the principal calling me because you two made those high school kids wet themselves again, got it?” He said firmly, but his facial expression said that he was proud of them.

“We’ll be good.” Stella promised and kissed Prowl on the cheek before she turned around and ran to the door.

Prowl smirked at Hunter teasingly and puckered up, making the younger coyote scream and run, but the older coyote caught him by the wrist and yanked him back, wrapping him in his powerful, furry arms so he couldn’t move and planted smooches on top of his head, just to gross him out, before letting him go.

“Bye Prowl!” Hunter chuckled as he followed his sister out the door.

Prowler sighed and cleared away their plates and glasses, hoping that they’d have a good day. He tended to worry about them needlessly; much like his human foster mother did for him when she was alive. He put the dishes in the sink to wash later and stepped out onto the balcony. Their apartment was on the fifth floor, and he could see Hunter and Stella catch the school bus. He watched them do it every morning, just to make sure they were okay. This was a rather dangerous neighborhood after all, and he was planning on moving them somewhere safer.

There was a knock on the door, and Prowl strode over to it, stepping over the small table in the living room, leaping over the old couches with the foam visible through rips on the brown leather, he crossed the narrow hallway and got to the door. He leaned against the wall with his forearm and answered it, only to be greeted by Melissa’s smiling face. She looked like she was going somewhere special with all the make up she had on.

“Hey there!” Melissa giggled. Her hands were clasped together behind her and she was rocking back and forth playfully on the balls of her feet. “Kids home?”

Prowl crossed his arms and cocked a brow at her flirtatiously, leaning his shoulder against the wall. “No, but who wants to know?” He grinned at her, undressing her with his eyes. Melissa was their human neighbor from two rooms down, and like a good portion of humans, she had started finding Zoans attractive. She was in her early twenties, still in college, had a rather shapely figure, a sizable pair of hips and breasts, blond, curly hair and a beauty mark on her face, just above the corner of her lips. She reminded him an awful lot like Marilyn Monroe.

Without another word, she pushed past the door and brought her body against Prowl’s front, her luscious lips pressing hungrily against the front of his muzzle. He was used to it by now. She came almost every week since they moved here just to fuck his brains out. She was a strange girl, Melissa. She had sex with a different man every week, or so she told him.

-A new man and Prowler, at least- for she had sex with him no less than once a week after their first month here.

He knew her kind, she was a nymphomaniac, a sex addict, and she happened to love the coyote’s fur against her bare, tender flesh more than anything. They wrestled their way to Prowl’s room where she broke away from him, breathing hard from lust. She stood back and took a good look at him.

Prowl licked the side of his muzzle patiently, standing still for her. She loved to examine him, to see and touch his body as she saw fit, like he was a toy made only for her pleasure, and really, he didn’t mind.

Melissa bit the tip of her thumb as she circled him. He was so tall, standing at 6’4, and so well built, with broad shoulders, and a distinct six pack even though his midriff was covered in tan, sand colored fur. He had a powerful chest, big, strong furry arms- and the way he was dressed! He wore faded pinstriped boxers that have lost their elasticity from overuse, and the only reason they stayed on him was that he had a sizable package attached to his crotch that kept the thing from falling, so they just hung there, draped on his hips, the limp waistband just bellow his tail. He didn’t throw anything away as long as they could still be used, explaining the choice in clothing. She lifted his tail playfully and eyed his ass- oh god he had a man’s ass-

“Ya’ done playin’?” Prowl asked her, still uneasy about having his tail lifted. A male lifting his tail to someone was like a declaration of homosexuality, and while he didn’t mind the gays, he did get a little uptight when someone lifted his fifth limb without asking.

“No…” Melissa said breathlessly, running her fingers through the course fur on his firm back. She stripped her tank top off and hugged him from behind, pressing her breasts against his back and rubbing his firm pectorals with her hands. She rubbed him from his chest, right down to his abs, which she kneaded lustfully, all covered in softer, smoother fur than his back, before she pulled his boxers down. “Just a little longer…”

Prowl quite enjoyed the hug. He always did, even as a kid. Melissa wasn’t wearing a bra, and that was a bonus. He stepped out of his boxers when they slid down his thighs and legs, and stood still once more, letting Melissa have her way with him. She was like an octopus, grabbing and groping and stroking… of course, he wasn’t complaining. He groaned softly as she kneaded his firm, furry ass, mostly to please her, because he knew she loved getting a reaction out of him. What she liked about his ass, he’ll never know. All the good stuff is up front!

“Ooh, you like that?” She asked, breathing hotly against his back, “You like it when I play with your ass?” She gave his firm cheek a squeeze.

“I just love the way you play with me, sugar.”

“Oh God Prowler I want you so bad- growl for me-”

“Grrr…”

“I said growl!” She tugged on his tail, and a low growl rumbled in his chest, coming out as a snarl, complete with exposed fangs, though his eyes were closed and his brows were furrowed in pleasure, he had grabbed her wrists and pinned her down on his bed with him on top. “Yes oh God YES!”

“You’re one weird dame…” The coyote thought to himself, though he quite enjoyed the treatment. He released her wrists, planting his paws on either side of her head, his knees on either side of her hips.

Melissa started rubbing his chest again, finding his nipples beneath all that fur. A satisfactory grin plastered her face as she pinched and twisted one playfully, getting another growl out of the coyote. “Ohhhh yes… Prowly likes it when I play with his nipples, doesn’t he?”

“Yeah-“

“He loves it, doesn’t he?” She pinched and twisted harder, getting a wince and a breathy groan out of him.

“Oh yeaaah…”

“Aaand…” Her free hand caressed his chest, down his abs, his groin, his canine sheath of furry flesh that protected his manhood, cupping his large testicles that dangled over her groin. “You love this, don’t you?” She wiggled her fingers so the digits batted his furry scrotum, shaking his balls playfully.

The fur on the back of his neck and spine bristled and he brought his muzzle close to her ear. “Lose the skirt. Now.” He growled through barred fangs.

She squealed gleefully as he rolled off her so she could get rid of her miniskirt with as many exaggerated movements as possible while the coyote lay down, resting his head on his folded arms. When she was ready, she had him spread his legs and got between his thighs.

“Take it easy.” Prowl told her in vain as she played with his testicles and stroked his sheath, pulling it down all the way so his cock slid out of it. It resembled a human’s cock, but with the texture of a canine’s. It was a pinkish peach color with thick veins traveling up its length, and was coated in a film of slimy, natural lubrication.

Melissa jacked it off vigorously, biting on her lower lip as the hot meat warmed her fingers. Each time she switched hands, she left clear strands of natural lubricant between them and his cock. Prowl growled lowly for her in pleasure. She was quite skilled with her hands. She knew where to pressure, where to squeeze, where to rub… before long, his cock had engorged with a bit of blood and was now semi limp. It wasn’t that he wasn’t aroused, he was, it was just too big to erect fully unless he was totally aroused, and that never seemed to happen unless it involved lots of kink, or a cock ring. At 14 inches in length, two, maybe three inches in diameter and still not rock hard, it was a wonder he got any at all. But Melissa thought it was beautiful, especially now that it was leaking copious amounts of precum as if he was already close to an orgasm. She knew for a fact that he wasn’t. He had various tells when he was close, and lots of pre wasn’t one of them.

“You’re not just gonna look at it, are you?” Prowl raised a brow at her questioningly. She loved being pressured. “Spread those legs for me?”
Melissa smiled at him and leaned back, overlapping her thighs on his as she showed him her shaved snatch.

Prowl growled lustfully as he ran a fingerpad gently over that drooling pink slit, lifting her clitoral hood with his thumb and rubbing her sensitive little bulb. She started moaning loudly almost immediately, even more so when he slid his thumb into her sopping wet hole and moved it around in little circles. He tortured her like this for a while, loving those sounds she made. He retracted his hand, his cock having erected just a little more so that it stood up, but still flopped flexibly when shook.

Breathing hard, Melissa straddled his crotch, wrapping her thighs around his monstrous dick so the bottom pressed against her pussy. She could feel every vein on it pumping blood in tandem with his heartbeats. She started sliding back and forth so his cock rubbed against her labia and her thighs, smoothly, thanks to the natural lubricant.

The coyote shut his eyes and groaned loudly, enjoying the texture of her warm pussy and her smooth thighs rubbing his length up and down, up and down, up and down… she was picking up speed now, and the squelching sounds of cock sliding between pussy and thigh filled the room. Prowl grabbed her outer thighs and started bucking his hips against her movements, enhancing the sensation for the both of them.

This was enough for her; she could get off to this. The veins on his semi-limp, burning cock massaged her labia and clitoris enough with its hot flesh, the vision of Prowl moaning and groaning, as he bucked his hips and fucked her thighs turned her on so much- “Prowler- stop!” She cried, and he obeyed, letting her legs go. She backed away from his manhood, now even harder still, but STILL not as hard as it ought to be, like when she used a cock ring on him. Sticky strings of slime connected her pussy and thighs to his monster cock as she backed away. “Where are your condoms?”

“Same place they always are, doll-face.” Prowl sighed huskily, his eyes half closed so all she could see were half of each of his deep, golden irises. “I just got some new ones. Extra thin and stretchy. They feel like I ain’t wearing any at all.”

Melissa giggled and opened his drawer in his side-table, rooting around and grabbing a condom. She tore the pack open with her teeth and grabbed his cock, rolling the blue latex down over it. She loved putting condoms on him, it was hot, and he approved. When the condom was on, Prowl sat up and got on his knees while Melissa lay on her back and raised her legs for him. She saw his cock with every vein making an impression on the exterior of the thin, shiny blue latex it was coated with, and it made her stomach turn in deep, rending lust.

Prowl got on top of her, pressing the tip of his cock against her pussy, she hooked her legs around his hips and stayed that way, bracing for the entry. The tip of his cock entered with surprisingly little difficulty. These were really good condoms. He let out a low moan of pleasure and pressed his muzzle against her cleavage.

She wrapped her arms around his head, scratching behind his ears affectionately as he slid deeper and deeper into her. His large tongue oozed out of his muzzle and lathered her breasts with saliva, circling each mound slowly until they circled each nipple, which he suckled and nibbled on, alternating between left and right. With one last push, he was inside her. Even though she had lots of sex and took many large cocks, she couldn’t take more than eight to nine inches of his monster without risking injury, and he knew that. He didn’t push any deeper, and instead, started gyrating his hips back and forth at a steady rhythm.

Melissa was screaming now. His size, his movements, he didn’t even need to find her G-spot; his dick took up all the space she had to hide it. This intense pleasure wasn’t unrequited as she could hear him moaning passionately just as she screamed. He forced his muzzle on top of her screaming mouth and silenced her by thrusting his vulgarly large tongue into it. It was so thick, she couldn’t even close her mouth around it, so instead, she sucked his hot, powerful tongue off contently, pretending it was another cock.

Prowl quickened his pace, moving rapidly and smoothly. Melissa wrapped her legs around his hips tightly. It felt like he was going to split her in two, it hurt, but the pleasure she got from it overwhelmed the pain, and they were moaning into each other's mouths so loudly that old Mrs. Bremnan from the flat beneath them turned up her iPod to drown them out, humming loudly as she knitted socks for her grandchildren at a furious pace.

As their tongues danced together hotly, Melissa clenched her pussy around his colossal cock and let out a shrill cry as she came hard. She was panting for breath, but he didn’t stop. In fact, he just ploughed her harder still, having used her orgasm as a signal telling him that he could go harder. Prowler loved it rough, and so did she.

Melissa felt his tongue pull out of her mouth slowly, inch by inch as he grit his fangs together. She watched him with difficulty and counted his tells: His ears were tilted back, his fangs were bared, his eyes were shut tightly, his nostrils were flaring rapidly from his quickened breaths and pants, he was gripping her hips tightly, he was tilting his head up so his nose pointed at the ceiling- he was quickening his pace- he was cumming, and so was she!

The Zoan and the Human cried out in tandem as he buried nine inches of his throbbing cock into her cunt, inflating the condom inside her with his hot, thick, creamy white spunk, trapping it inside her as she came a second time this morning, harder than the first time. His whole body tensed, his athletic, flexible build let him arch his back in an almost perfect crescent. He continued to ejaculate for what seemed like two, maybe three minutes before he gently thrust in and out, milking himself in her. They were both panting hard and Prowl’s tongue hung from the side of his muzzle like a tired dog’s.

“Wow…” She squeaked.

“I’ll say…” He panted, making sure the condom didn’t spill any of his semen when he pulled his cock out of it, leaving it inside her. With a bit of coaxing, he managed to pull it out without popping it. It looked like an engorged, pale blue, shiny water balloon filled with white glue. He tied it up and planned on getting rid of it later. It was still dripping with her cloudy, watery juices, which all gushed out of her and onto his sheets when he pulled the cum balloon out of her. At least he didn’t make too much of a mess. There must be a liter, maybe a pint of jizz in that condom, and he was glad it wasn’t on his sheets or the floor.

Melissa sat up, catching her breath as Prowl tossed her a towel. She wiped her sweaty body off, and then her thighs and pussy so she was relatively dry. She got off his bed and limped toward her discarded clothes.

“You okay?” He asked her.

“More than okay!”

“You sure? You’re limping.”

“It hurts so good.”

“Where’re you going now?” He asked her as she put her clothes back on and went to his bathroom to wash her face. He got up and followed her, his still semi-limp dick dripping dollops of white, gooey cream from the tip as he walked over to her.

“College! I’m gonna be late!” She laughed, limping past him hurriedly, her make-up looking proper again. How girls did that so fast, he didn’t know. “I had a good time! See you next week!” She laughed and tried to run, but he grabbed her arm.

He couldn’t believe she had school today! Fucking him like that! “Wait.” He said, propping the cum-balloon down somewhere, he grabbed a banana from the kitchen and handed it to her in the living room, where she waited. “At least have some breakfast.”

She smiled at him and accepted the banana. “You’re sweet,” She added, looking down at his cock. She wiped the tip of his manhood with her index finger, getting a nice, thick, glob of semen on it, before popping it in her mouth and sucking it off. “Mmm… Thanks for the protein-filled breakfast, Prowler.” She giggled, and ran out, shutting the door behind her and hiding her limp by skipping.

Prowl shook his head at her, crossing his arms, a light grin playing across his muzzle. “Glad I’m not her dad.” He told himself out loud, jokingly, as he sat down on the couch. There was a loud, wet POP, and his eyes went round, his ears drooping as he felt the warmth of his own cum drenching his legs, the sofa and the floor. He had sat on the condom.

Okie dokie! This is my first ever smut- er- original fic. X3 I wrote it mostly to see if I can actually write something, and I'd like some constructive criticism please! Its basically me just sucking my own dick (or my fursona's dick in this case), metaphorically of course, by having my fursona, Prowler, get it on with a mentally unstable college student. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Best. Ending. Ever!

You really have a knack for stories Ray,your dialogue is interesting, it's variated and you've really captured the heterosexuality of Prowl.

I can't see any flaws here, so all i can say is well done and i'll be eagerly waiting for the next one!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gosh your compliments are inflating my head (and penis), and you're making me blush! ^///^

You sure I'm not too verbose or wordy or anything? XD

And Prowl isn't as hetero as he thinks he is, which I'll show in the next chapter: Tuesday. XD Thanks for reading!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
My usual approach of bitching about plot and realism doesn't really work here because I see you weren't really focused on or worried about either at the moment, so complaining about them would be like complaining about the lack of prostitutes in Sesame Street. I didn't notice any grammatical errors or strange spacing, and I appreciated the added humour at the end.

If anything, the story made me want to read the continuation because I'm curious about the development at the beginning. Now I'm wondering if that was intentional. ... WELL PLAYED.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Nice story you got here, and pretty good way of discribing the main character. Very good, and funny, ending to a chapter as well. I see nothing wrong with the story as far as I can see. though i can't see far without my glasses -_-

In all a good opening chapter.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
(04-06-2010 01:51 AM)Asesino Wrote: My usual approach of bitching about plot and realism doesn't really work here because I see you weren't really focused on or worried about either at the moment, so complaining about them would be like complaining about the lack of prostitutes in Sesame Street. I didn't notice any grammatical errors or strange spacing, and I appreciated the added humour at the end.

If anything, the story made me want to read the continuation because I'm curious about the development at the beginning. Now I'm wondering if that was intentional. ... WELL PLAYED.

Woohoo! Thanks for the review! XD In all fairness, I didn't know WHAT I was writing at the time, cuz it was 5 AM, and I was dying to go to bed! X3 I'm a little worried about fudging everything up with the next chapter, Tuesday! X3

(04-06-2010 04:08 AM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: Nice story you got here, and pretty good way of describing the main character. Very good, and funny, ending to a chapter as well. I see nothing wrong with the story as far as I can see. though i can't see far without my glasses -_-

In all a good opening chapter.

XD Awww, thanks Freddy! Don't worry, we'll find your glasses, then you can check out the next chapter to see if I've ruined it! X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*blink*
...oh! I get that sentence now, took me a minute to think if you meant the glasses or the chapter. *mutters: stupid english classes, has me checking grammar and what not!...though i'm not really awake yet XD*

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA