Join our server on Discord

"A Week in the Life" Chapter 1: Monday
(04-06-2010 01:51 AM)Asesino Wrote: My usual approach of bitching about plot and realism doesn't really work here because I see you weren't really focused on or worried about either at the moment, so complaining about them would be like complaining about the lack of prostitutes in Sesame Street. I didn't notice any grammatical errors or strange spacing, and I appreciated the added humour at the end.

If anything, the story made me want to read the continuation because I'm curious about the development at the beginning. Now I'm wondering if that was intentional. ... WELL PLAYED.

Woohoo! Thanks for the review! XD In all fairness, I didn't know WHAT I was writing at the time, cuz it was 5 AM, and I was dying to go to bed! X3 I'm a little worried about fudging everything up with the next chapter, Tuesday! X3

(04-06-2010 04:08 AM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: Nice story you got here, and pretty good way of describing the main character. Very good, and funny, ending to a chapter as well. I see nothing wrong with the story as far as I can see. though i can't see far without my glasses -_-

In all a good opening chapter.

XD Awww, thanks Freddy! Don't worry, we'll find your glasses, then you can check out the next chapter to see if I've ruined it! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "A Week in the Life" Chapter 1: Monday - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-06-2010, 08:29 AM