Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Roof)

"It is truly incredible how time flies," Hakatsu commented gazing listlessly around the roof and up at the sky. Had they truly toured the entire school? But this was perfect. It was late. His investigation of Phantom would have to begin soon, but what about these others? How could he escape? Aha! It was obviously time for them, and supposedly himself, to leave. "Well, I cannot believe it is so late. I suppose you three must sadly return to your respective houses?" he inquired, his voice solemn instead of the usual expressionless and indifferent--almost as if he was going to miss their company, which he kind of was. They were a nice group. Would he call them friends? Maybe not just yet. But they were nice. And that was all that mattered at the moment.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Kou hummed to himself as he stood at the ash marks taking shots into the baskets. He found this to be the best way to relax after his 'talks' with his father.

He shot again watching as the ball bounced off the backboard and in. "If he thinks I'm going to get rid of my tattoos then he has another thing coming." he thought after retrieving the ball and throwing another shot however it missed and bounced back.

"All he cares about is his image. Kou has to be this, Kou has to be that." he spat for a moment and focused on the shot. The image of his father fading as he shot once more nailing it straight into the net. There was nothing like getting some down time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Roof)

Ayami enjoyed the view, but she knew it was time to go. "Yeah, we'd better all go. It will be dark soon, and it wouldn't be good if we got locked in." Just as the redhead turned to leave with her friends, she blinked and looked back at Hakatsu. "Wait, three? Aren't you coming with us?" Confusion took hold of her pretty face.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yui groaned as even Daisy was whining about the problems, making a face as she deflated on her desk. The young freshman briefly looked at Shirou's notes and then at Hoshi's writing, her eyes bouncing between each of them as if she were scanning the information. She deflated even more, more confused than ever as well. Hearing Shirou's offer for help, she was composed herself and sat up straight.

Before she could say anything though, she jumped from her desk as Sacchi and Hori entered, rushing to hug Hoshi tightly while screaming "EEEEK! The Phantom has come for us!" she shouted helplessly, the intrusion having surprised her the most.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Roof)

Oh no! A startled look actually appeared on Hakatsu's face; it was the first expression of emotion he had shown in quite a while. It felt weird. Quickly, he regained composure and cleared his throat before speaking in his typical indifferent tone. "Why, of course. I meant four," he said smoothly, but not with as much confidence as might have been needed. "I must be exhausted from today's studies and this afternoon's activities. A good night of sleep will be sure to mend that problem." He readjusted the strap of his violin case in an attempt to do something with his hands. Would they even believe him? Of course they would. Why would they question that? They surely must understand. A plan began to form in his head. He would go with them, but as they continued to progress to leave the school, he would break away from them somewhere. But what about tomorrow? They'll want to know where I was..., he thought. He determined that he would just tell them that he had to get something from the Music Room. It was flawless...unless Ayami or one of the others would see right through him. If only he had been able to keep his emotionless demeanor!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Roof)

As it happened, Samui - being the keener one out of the lot, picked up quickly on the change of reaction; Hakatsu had been calm. Too calm, for that matter - so much he could believe it was an act, with the polite and smooth way he addressed himself. There wasn't something quite right about what he was saying; he was hiding something and the jet haired individual could tell it bright as day, but being polite in himself, kept it on the tip of his tongue. "We might as well make our way," He began, looking towards Myojin. "Afterall, the gates should still be open right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, looks like we've got one believer with us, didn't think anyone that fell for that story would show up this late at night." Hori glanced over towards Yui's reaction, folding his arms across his chest as he leaned against the doorframe, "It's not real, just an urban rumor meant to scare people." he said calmly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hoshi sighed at Yui's reaction. "Neither of them are the 'Phantom' Yui-chan" she said before looking up at Hori. "I do believe you are partially right, at least in the sense that the killer is not some sort of spirit being.. but there is most definitely a killer out there. Possibly even more than one." she explained. She had only a passing interest in the actual case, but what little research she had done pointed to more than one murderer.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
(Roof)

It was then, the black-haired girl stood up and neared Hakatsu. Gently resting a hand on his shoulder, the girl smiles kindly at him. "Come let's us go then. Guess we all need to rest indeed" She nodded once before then just looking at both Ayami and Samui from the corner of her eye. Something was getting to her but she shrugged the thought away. Nothing that she should be bothered by now so she focused in comforting Hakatsu if anything was bothering her new friend.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Roof)

Ayami could tell something was off with her friend, but she tried not to question Hakatsu about it. Besides, she had other concerns such as getting home before it was too late. "Yeah, it would be kind of embarrassing to get locked in the school." The red head giggled a little as she opened the door for them all towards the darkened corridors of the school.

(Classroom)

Shirou chuckled lightly, "So I was right. You guys were here to find the Phantom." He thought to himself, (All of us are here, just running to our deaths. Heh, God we're stupid.) The lanky senior arose from his seat and asked them, "So if we find this Phantom, do you all have a plan?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions