Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(first floor hallway)

Kou managed to find his way out of the gym, and into the first floor hallway. It was odd seeing it like this. Empty and quiet when not more then a few hours before it was filled with students. He eyed for the stairs as he was getting the feeling that he wasn't alone the further he got in.

He checked his cargo pants and smiled a little feeling his fold able night stick was still there. He carried it ever since his training and the fact one of his father's rivals tried to have him kidnapped. Thankfully that worked out. As he climbed the stairs to the second floor he paused as he thought he heard voices and foot steps. Who would possibly be at the school this late? He wondered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sacchi looked back upon hearing Hori's statement, almost showing his magnum in public Sacchi, calm the hell down, what will they think of you if they see your magnum? They might think YOU are the killer... He thought. "Well... I guess you're right."

As Sacchi memorized everybody's names he thought Are these guys really looking for the phantom? Seriously, it sounds more like a suicide mission to me, even in large groups... But... I might as well go with them, I may be the only person in here who has a killing machine. he placed his hand on his pocket once more, feeling the magnum hidden inside it. Am I getting anxious? Scared? Well, whatever...

"You guys are really going to the computer lab? To find the phantom? If so could I come too?" I just hope this isn't my last mistake...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
(Classroom 1-A)

Shirou scoffed at Hiro's accusation, telling him. "I came here for one reason only. To prove without a shadow of a doubt that senior wrong and make those people who blew their money realize how stupid they were falling for a scam like that. Oh, and get some studying in with these ladies I guess." He chuckled lightly before looked toward Sacchi and told him, "Yeah, sure buddy. The more witnesses, the easier it will be to convince people this is all a load of shit." An odd confidence was filling the lanky senior's body. (I've seen death's door before. Damn me if I die of fright to some dumb rumor.)

(Roof)

Ayami had noticed the basketball didn't pay it any real mind, figuring it was just some kid playing around somewhere. She looked down with Hakatsu and frowned upon seeing no-one. "Aw, they probably ran into the school to find their ball. Maybe we can return it before we all get out of here." She then quickly caught up with Samui and Myojin, following them both back into the school towards the exits.

The sun had fully sunk beneath the horizon. All the fated players have entered the stage. There would be no escaping from this trial.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Shadow's out for the week, Mute Point hasn't been seen for more than a few days and several others are taking their sweet time posting. Can't really blame them since it's vacation for you guys, but I don't want this to stall, and I neither want to rush through to risk people getting mad at me later for not waiting. So I'm going to leave it up to everyone else to decide.

Should we static all the people that aren't/can't be posting right now and go on? Or should we paralyze this until after we regain some population?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm good with any decision made
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Sorry! >.< Fighting with the internet the last few days..

IC:

"Don't go al..." Hoshi started to yell at Yui, but the other girl was out of earshot before she could finish, 'alone..." she finished with a sigh. "Was she even listening when I mentioned the whole 'Safe in a large group' thing..?"
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
"The school looks creepy like this at night" Myojin poked out cutely after her remark. "Who could still be here too?" She asked to no-one in particular while looking at Ayami with the basketball in her hands.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Would it be wise? We can always just leave it on the side neatly so that whoever it is can find it." Samui remarked, him too noticing the basketball but not really paying much attention to it; it wasn't out of the ordinary, anyone could have been playing below, even a club. He tried to memorize if there were any practice sessions or home games, while looking to both the girls. "Afterall, if we don't make tracks, everything will be shut."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Okay, let's go ahead then. Daisy and Hori will be static'd. Act as if they had never existed for the moment being. Or just obviate their prescences and/or their answers. Just don't power play them, okay?

IC:

Leaning on a wall next to the 2F stairs was Kaido, his arms folded as he waited. Apparently he had been waiting there all along, and almost as if by coincidence he managed to notice Myojin's group coming down from the third floor. He had checked that place earlier and no one was there, he probably had been elsewhere at the time and had been unable to see the group as it had gone to the roof. He recognized Myojin first, but also Samui as they approached downstairs along the other two.

Kaido's view was blocked by the side of a wall so people with the line of view perpetrating from the stairs would be unable to see him until making contact with the all's floor. He was quick to adress Myojin since he knew her the best: "You shouldn't be here," he suddenly and nonchalantly said out of nowhere, not taking into particular consideration that his sudden appearance could take them by surprise.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hakatsu has the ball. O.o

IC:

"I suppose it is not that abnormal," Hakatsu agreed with Samui. "Whatever the case, I took the ball. I might as well return it to the gym while we are here. Do you think we have enough time to do that?" he asked.

All around him, he could make out certain features of the school, but all of it was dark. A strange feeling crept into his mind; it was as if they weren't supposed to be at the school...seriously. Not by mortal standards, but forbidden by some ethereal force. Phantom..., Hakatsu thought. Here they were navigating the dark halls of their school, knowing full well that there might be a killer on the loose. And to think he asked them if there was time for a slight detour! It was a ridiculous notion. Then again, these three others seemed completely unfazed by the circumstance. Had they truly forgotten about the killer? Perhaps the day had been so nice, any negative thoughts were pushed aside. But how could anyone forget something so serious?! Hakatsu shook his head to stop the thoughts from giving him a headache. Maybe they could just stop by the gym, he would throw the ball in, and then out the school they went. They went, that is. Though he had to admit he was slightly frightened, Hakatsu would not let that stop him from investigating. For now, he would continue to put on the facade that he was really going with them.

That's it! That's how he could get away! "Or, if you guys are in a hurry, I could just stop by the gym and drop this off," he added smoothly without emotion. "It should not take me long; we might even meet up outside if I am quick enough. If not, we can just meet up tomorrow, if you so desire." Perfect. He only hoped that the three were not as irrational as some other people were.

But wait! Who was that who just spoke?! There was a fellow standing ahead of them. And his words confirmed the strange feelings that had been creeping into his mind. However, he said nothing further. Why was this guy here? Just wait it out. He will certainly reveal the answer if you just listen, Hakatsu advised himself mentally.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA