Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Surprised by the sudden antic and the fight that almost happened, Samui paused. He was wrong in his judgement - not Kaido, but the senior was stirring things up. He cursed under his breath, mighty fine logic he had used there. He would have to apologize later for his misjudgement. But at least for now, the fight was over. Sighing, he made a quick trip up the stairs to the second floor's set of halls.

(2nd Floor Halls)

Bored and lost in his thoughts for a few moments, the Sophomore slowly made his way down the halls, before noticing someone. In almost an immediate moment, red hair came to his attention, and another friendly smile crossed his lips. "Hey Ayami, what's up?" He then paused to notice the other Sophomore, before then nodding the same. "And to you too, ma'am. Have I met you before?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(2nd Floor Halls)

Myojin blinks surprised at first but then smiles while staring a moment at the one that greeted her. "Not really. I guess I was just making time before going back home that is" she admitted and then shifts her attention to the new voice that just had greeted both girls. "Don't think we have actually met. I've seen you but we never talked. Name's Myojin" she spoke softly yet kindly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(2nd Floor Hall)

"Nice to meet you, Myojin." Ayami offered a small smile towards the black haired girl before she turned towards Samui. She had only met the boy this morning for her first day at her new school, but he was nice enough to show her around. Her smile grew a little wider as she told him, "Not much. I was just getting my books together before I go." She was a little nervous about asking, but went ahead and asked, "Are you two doing anything after school?"

(1st Floor Hall)

Shirou grinned a little, stopping himself out of curiosity to see what would happen once Kaido interrupted the senior. Heh, serves them right. Wouldn't be surprised if someone put their names on that list.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Restroom)

Kaido had finished soaking his face next to a sink, grabbing a small disposable towel to dry off as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had lost his cool earlier. Yes, he loved giving people that ticked him off what they deserved, but this wasn's just some random fool that had decided to say something that had rubbed him the wrong way. That person was trying to pull some stunt regarding a murderer, a murderer that could be well looking for an excuse to kill anybody at random. Including his family. The rumors weren't helping either. If this "Phantom"'s gears worked any similar to his own, he knew that as soon as distasteful rumors became utterly outrageous, one by one they'd be picked off. By force if necessary.

Ikazuchi was known to have a very strong care for his family, especially his little sister. Those that knew him enough knew of his greatest weakness. She wasn't just his little sister, thanks to his useless father who decided to one day leave without a trace, the role of the fatherly figure of hers had been thrust onto him. He had grown attached to that, however, and that's precisely why he couldn't let this atrocity continue for fear that it may reach his family. He was one of the few people that lived very close to the school after all.

A single voice alerted him and dispelled his inner thinking. It wasn't going to yield any results anyway, how was one supposed to fight a rumor that wasn't about one's self anyway? Bitter, Kaido fixed his glare on Kou's reflection as he deposited his hands in his pockets again, "What's it to you?" he dryly asked.

(Halls)

"Ahhh... What a weirdo!" Yui said as Kou disappeared from sight. She turned around and tugged Daisy's arm, "Heeeey! Daisy! Are you okay?" she asked, shaking the girl slightly.

Afternoon began to tint the surroundings subtly darker as most students left the establishment. The note-pad-holding senior had listed a dozen names and had harvested nearly a thousand times that in yen. He was quite pleased with the results, and had been thankful that his partner had caught the teacher's attention, diverting it from their little operation. "We thank you for your cooperation. We will make sure your prayers are heard, everyone; even if there clearly are some people uninterested in keeping their lives intact," he said as he pointed at Hori, Hoshi, Yui, Daisy and Shirou, who hadn't paid despite having been around the rest of the 'believers'. The 'believers' stared daggers at those five, as if condemning them for not having respect for the miraclous solution to these murders.

Whispers began to rang in the place, "...they didn't pay..."

"...a scam, really? They don't know half of it...", "Who needs proof? It won't be of any use if we die..."

"...those that don't give the Phantom offerings will die, I don't want to be like the victims for browsing internet..."

And they continued as one by one they began leaving.

Yui jumped in her place, "Eeek! Daisy!" she suddenly screamed, "Did you hear?! We're going to die! I don't want to die!" she sobbed, lacking any composure thanks to the harsh words of everyone around them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(2nd Floor Halls)

Taking a moment to himself, Samui thought for a moment, before then shaking his head gently. "Nothing going on for me at this time, why? You had something in mind?" He asked Ayami in return, before then turning back to Myojin, rubbing the back of his head gently. "And... sorry, I thought I had. Nice to meet you Myojin, I'm Samui." He greeted, before offering his hand to her politely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Finally, Hakatsu got up from his desk slowly and collected his bag before making his way out of the classroom. As he navigated the second floor, thoughts of playing his violin in the park permeated his mind. It was a perfect day, after all. His violin never left him. Even while he was sitting in class, it was still rested on his back in its polished case. The instrument inside was even more magnificent. Perhaps he would visit the park before going home? No. Not tonight. There would be no doubt that his dad would punish him for such whimsical actions. He had already received enough punishment earlier in the week when he had done the same thing. His parents constantly wondered why he wanted to break the rules, but they never thought that the rules might be a little too constricting or too unnecessary. Regardless, Hakatsu was going to do whatever he wanted to do. He appreciated his parents, even though they weren't his real parents. They had adopted him when he was young and treated them like their own son, of which they had a real one who was constantly jealous of Hakatsu; he always thought that Hakatsu was treated better than he was, and he was often right.

Upon reaching the first floor, his thoughts dispersed as he realized that the commotion from earlier hadn't completely ended. People were still discussing Phantom, but luckily, some people were starting to leave just like he was. He went down the first floor hallway towards the entrance, but stopped at the vending machine next to the counselor's office. He took out a single bill and inserted it into the machine after which he pressed the button that corresponded with his favorite carbonated beverage. It clanged down to the bottom and he collected it. That's when he eyed a chair on the other side of the hall where those waiting for the counselor sat. He shrugged his shoulders and took a seat while popping open the can and taking a drink. It was delicious as usual, and the carbonation tickled his throat. He wondered who this Phantom would target next.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Right, I'll be looking forward to watching you return all their 'payments' when I don't die." Hori smirked a bit, hiking up his bag as he began walking away from the gathering, having had enough of the scene. He paused from Yui's scream, "Relax, it's just some kid trying to scam people out of their money, no one's going to die." he insisted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just complimenting your work." he chuckled as he approached the sink next to the younger student. "It almost seemed like you have been trained." he said turning on the water and running his hands through. "But then again you lacked somethings. I'm going to guess you are self-taught then?"

Kou started to fix his hair and when he was satisfied he turned to Kaido with a grin along his face.
"Either way, it's nice to see something interesting around this school for a change. I was starting to think that this school would just going to be as boring as my old school, but now rumors of killings, a phantom, and now a sophomore taking on seniors." he shut off the water and dried his hands.

"Now that is far more interesting, but then again this phantom story is probably just another myth made to scare young students." he paused for a moment and tossed the towel to the side. "Sorry here I am rambling, and I haven't introduced myself. The name is Kou, class of 3-A, it's nice to meet you." he held his hand out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Right, I'll be looking forward to watching you return all their 'payments' when I don't die." Hori smirked a bit, hiking up his bag as he began walking away from the gathering, having had enough of the scene.

He pulled down his head phones a bit as he heard talking, turning towards the owner's voice, a slender girl with brown hair, "So, there are kids in this school that are still thinking logically." he noted aloud, "Don't know what it is, but it's crazy to think some phantom assassin is doing all this for money."

OOC: Sorry Mute, didn't notice the parenthesis that you were intending to talk to me. Also doesn't help that I'm still not used to the name Hori lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wish I could say that I'm surprised at how many believed the story and paid him.." Hoshi replied. "If I were one to gamble, I'd lay ten to one that someone on that list will be the next one killed." she added, staring at the crowd disapprovingly. After meeting the eyes of several students in the group she smiled up at Hori. "To be honest.. I was afraid I'd be the only one who saw through that moronic speech."
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!