Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Well I'm back everyone with a new hole in me ha ha. Anyways I after a couple of days with blurred vision and slurred speech I'll try to be posting frequantly.)

Kou whistled timely as he walked into his home, tossing his school bag to the side.
"Master Kou," a bodyguard spoke, "your father was about to send us out to search for you."

"Jeez only 5 minutes late, and ready to send the army eh?" he rolled his eyes. "Where is he?"

"He is in the study and wanted to see you when you got home."

"Thanks for the message, Duke." he replied as the bodyguard nodded and walked away.

Kou sighed and pressed his hand on the door and opened it up to see his father seated in his chair. "Bout time you showed, son." He took a sip from his glass of burbon, that Kou could smell a hint of. His right hand indicating to the other chair across from him. "Take a seat, we need to speak on a few things."

Kou rolled his eyes, something told him this was going to be the usual arugement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you Onizuki-sama." Hoshi said softly, smiling to herself. If Samui hadn't shown up and convinced him, she would have had to try to come up with a reason why they'd be safe there, and she really wasn't very good at that sort of thing. "I promise we'll be very careful."
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Hakatsu finally finished his song. A few students nearby gave him some smiles. He didn't acknowledge them. The reason why he played music was not merely for enjoyment, nor touching the hearts of others. The true reason was that the tunes rocked his very soul. He sought solace in the fragile notes that could change in an instant. It refreshed him and filled him with vigor. Music was all he had in life, if you didn't count the rich foster parents who spoiled him constantly. One of the good qualities of Hakatsu was that he wasn't very materialistic. He appreciated the things he had, but he didn't need them. He would be happy with anything he had, but it was only possible for him to take this standpoint because he used to have nothing.

Suddenly, he put his violin away and stood up. He didn't want the memories to come back. "This isn't the appropriate place to play," he mumbled to himself, walking slowly down the hallway and looking at the floor. "I can hide out in the music room until later." He continued to walk until he bumped into something and ended up stumbling back a bit. Luckily, he wasn't rushing. He blinked his eyes and looked to see what he had run into. It was a girl. Her elegant, long, red hair contrasted greatly with her clothing which was more on the darker side. She was taller than he was and she seemed to be quite fit. It was no wonder he almost ended up falling over. Hakatsu had quickly regained his balance and bowed in apology. "I am very sorry for that," he said solemnly. "I should have been watching where I was going. I typically do not make such mistakes, but..." He cursed himself mentally for allowing his thoughts about things like Phantom to overtake him.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Ayami noticed the young man tripping over himself at the sight of her. She couldn't help but crimson her cheeks lightly. "Oh, it's okay." She then offered Hakatsu her hand for a friendly handshake. "I'm Ayami...just transferred here yesterday. And what may I call you?" She was a bit surprised by his outlandish appearance once her eyes gazed down and observed her fellow Sophomore. His snow white hair really struck out her. His flustered demeanor made him rather charming as she offered him a small smile with her handshake.

Meanwhile, Shirou nodded towards the principle and told him, "It will be fine. We'll get some studying in and go home, I'll make sure of it." After reassuring the principal, the thin senior looked towards the other students in the study group and felt slightly overwhelmed by their high energy. Speaking to Hoshi, Daisy, and the others, and asked them, "So what are we studying first anyways?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hm?" Samui paused, coming out of his periodic thought for the moment when noticing Ayami was bumped into, turning around for a moment before then noticing Hakatsu. Through the small bit of gesture, he also noticed the boy's white hair, recalling seeing him at times to and fro the building, but never got the chance to meet him. Checking on Myojin for a brief moment and nodding to her, he then went to mention- "Oh, I've seen you around before, haven't I?" He quizzed, curious to if the Sophomore had too seen him just as much.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With haste, Hakatsu took Ayami's hand and shook it gently. Though he didn't care for interactions with people, this girl seemed nice enough. "My name is Inagawa Hakatsu. It is a pleasure to meet you," he introduced himself and bowed again slightly. He looked up at the fellow of the bunch. He had the most startling emerald eyes. They were very pleasant. "You must have seen me around. At school, I'm either on the second floor with you folks or I'm in the music room which was where I was headed now." He stalled. What was he supposed to do now? The Music Club didn't meet until later in the week. Did they know that? Of course not. Why would they concern themselves with that? For all they knew, there could be a surprise meeting today. He reprimanded himself for the stupid remark. What would they think of his plan if they knew? Surely he couldn't tell them about it.

The white-haired boy shook his head for a second. He had to change the subject. Maybe he could switch the target from him to them? "So, yes. The Music Club is my only club. What about you fine folks? Normally, people do not hang around afterschool unless they have to. Are you guys in any clubs?" It was at this time that he most appreciated his voice. It had remained the same throughout the short conversation. There was no way it would give away how nervous he truly was.

The OCA
You gotta be... The RP began ALREADY and 7 pages ALREADY²?Curse my lack of attention!

Anyways, as far as I understood everybody (Or at least most of them) are still at school so...

Character Sheet:

Name: Sacchi Hikari (Light in japanese, I was just as surprised DX)

Physical Description:White-colored shirt with red stains on it (Not real blood lol), A black jacket,Blue Jeans and Black-And-White Sneakers.

Psychological Description: He's normally quiet and rather timid, though he can be friendly, he just doesn't trust everybody, he likes being around people that trust him and that he knows he can trust, he hates fighting, though he fights when completely nescessary, In a Life-Death Situation, he would try to stay calm and make everybody stay calm too, he would try to think of the options and get the best solution out of things.

Weaponry Of Choice: A Magnum

Arcana: Temperance(XIV If I'm not mistaken...)

IC:

[First Floor ~ Halls]

Sacchi slowly walked down the hall with a book in hands the name was: "The girl that stole books"

"Gosh, I don't even know why I keep reading these kind of books, they take for ever to finish!" he muttered to himself before closing the book. Sacchi then takes his cellphone from his pocket and looks at the screen "Shoot, I'm late for target practice..."

Sacchi chuckles a little at the pun he just made, without even realizing it. Hey today is... "Cleaning day" too... Right? Sacchi re-checks his cellphone, it was "Cleaning day". The day in where he would stay late at the library recording and making mementos for the librariam.(OOC: Forgot the name of whoever works in school libraries, argh.)There, the perfect excuse. He thought, slowling walking towards the library. "At least this pain-in-the-ass task that my father put me through has it's advantages." He muttered to himself.

OOC:²

I dunno if I will be able to post tomorrow, since I'll be in a school trip from 7AM to 10PM. But if I'm able to, I will.

And, I know there's still no interaction with the rest of the players for now. But I think it's okay to only meet with them during the night... Right?
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Once Myojin noticed Samui nodding to her, she then shifts her attention to the one near them. "Well nice to meet you, I'm Myojin" She greeted him with a smile while staring at him, admiring specially his hair.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Hakatsu-kun." Ayami then blushed a little more at his comment before telling him, "Well, I'm not in any clubs at the moment since I just moved here, but I'm willing to try a few things. I was actually having Samui-kun and Myojin-chan show me around so I could learn more about the school." The red head thought for a moment and smiled some more towards the albino haired boy. "Perhaps you'd like to join us for a bit, if you're not too busy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu turned his attention quickly to the other girl. Her eyes reminded him of his own. It was slightly comforting. "Indeed, a pleasure to meet you, Myo-san," he said tersely before focusing on the question posed to him by Ayami. It was an interesting question. Perhaps he would have an easier job staying after if he was with other people? There was a lot to think about, but he figured he didn't have anything to lose either way. In any other situation, he would have opted out, but it was an understatement to say that this was a different circumstance.

"It would be a great honor to join you, Ayami-san," he answered, his eyes trained on hers. "After all, the saying goes 'the more, the merrier,' am I correct?" he added, his voice still calm with a slight solemn tone to it. Throughout the entire encounter, his constant frown never wavered. He wasn't one to smile for strangers...or smile at all, for that matter. Regardless, it was obvious that the others understood his friendly intentions. Other people tended to be a bit more dense or ignorant. These were bright people, luckily.

The OCA