Join our server on Discord

Twittering with popular people or celebrities..
No one famous is following me. I follow the GD Batman! As well as JJJ from Spiderman, G1 Starscream, Cobra Commander and Doc. Light and Wily. And Weird Al. A bunch of bots follow me though. Has no effect on my E-Peen.
(05-30-2010 04:42 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Only twits use the damn thing

Ouch. I know I said I don't use it like that but still, ouch.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Adam Savage (the mythbuster guy) is pretty cool to follow on twitter. He acts like a normal person. Okay, normal for HIM.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(05-30-2010 02:44 PM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote:
(05-30-2010 04:42 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Only twits use the damn thing
Ouch. I know I said I don't use it like that but still, ouch.

Hear me out, theres plenty of other mediums that celebrities can advertise themselves with these days, such as podcasts or blogs or vlogs. We don't NEED Twitter, if we already have what it provides.
If Twitter was something like, i don't know, a new physics engine for a video game or a freeware painting program that was actually very good (They could rename it Splatter or Glitter if they wanted), then maybe i'd see some point in it.

I don't see any point in Twitter.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Twitter is more instant, and not everyone has some of the basic needs for podcasts and vlogs and whatnot.
Besides, twitter takes a sentence, and a click, and you're not.
Podcasts: Take too long to make just a quick sentence...
Vlogs: Same deal...
Blogs: Well, it'd be pathetic if you saw a one sentence blog.
(05-31-2010 02:59 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Blogs: Well, it'd be pathetic if you saw a one sentence blog.
I thought that what Tweets were, just one sentence blogs.

I don't get why people are getting needlessly obsessive about the speed of social networks for writing their thoughts on the Internet, when they're still slowed down by the rate at which they type and the speed that it takes their keyboard to send the signals to the CPU.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(05-30-2010 10:04 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I don't see any point in Twitter.

My family isn't on Twitter. They are on Facebook. Facebook made me use my real name. I like Twitter more.
(05-31-2010 07:23 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(05-31-2010 02:59 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Blogs: Well, it'd be pathetic if you saw a one sentence blog.
I thought that what Tweets were, just one sentence blogs.

I don't get why people are getting needlessly obsessive about the speed of social networks for writing their thoughts on the Internet, when they're still slowed down by the rate at which they type and the speed that it takes their keyboard to send the signals to the CPU.

Somewhat of the like, except it's not called a blog and it has a different purpose in mind.
(05-31-2010 01:23 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(05-30-2010 10:04 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I don't see any point in Twitter.

My family isn't on Twitter. They are on Facebook. Facebook made me use my real name. I like Twitter more.

Yeah that's one I'll never get into. Facebook or Myspace for that matter.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I only joined because of two friends. One was Wise. So I almost had to join.