Join our server on Discord

Summer Shower (Lillymon x Mimi)
This is a request for TheBHB (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Official Warning: This contains Yuri.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

--------------------------------------
Summer Shower, by DragonMasterX.

It was a very sunny day in New York city and hot enough to the point of making people silently wish to be able to nudely walk across the streets to avoid having their clothes disgustingly cling to their bodies with the sweat their bodies were secreting so violently.

The world was, at a relative degree, at peace, however. It had been several years since strange creatures who called themselves Digimon had attempted to wreck havoc throughout the globe, and a bunch of righteous children had fought them back with equally good-willed Digimon that appeared to be partenered to the human kids.

The dark era where Digimon were feared had eventually come to an end, and most of these creatures now lived amongst humankind in their everyday life. The two races had come together, in time and, in consequence, now shared their days with each other, one way or the other.

Let us focus on a simple and particular relationship, however. 2 PM in a summer break’s vacation’s afternoon and in the seventh floor of a tall apartment parallel to the Main Street was college student Mimi Tachikawa who was wearing only her nearly transparent white loose t-shirt and pink-framed panties, laying on her belly on her queen-sized bed in front of a widely open window in her four ambient apartment, seemingly just allowing the gentle but easily missable breeze of air caress her tanned yet soft skin. Mimi’s head was buried in her arms, her long and straight brown hair currently sprawled over the bed and her arms.

Mimi suddenly groaned and threw her head back, “Why is it so hot?!” she whimpered out loud, as if the missable breeze entering through the window would strengthen at her whim. Since it was not the case, Mimi turned around, not looking sweaty at all but quite fatigued.

“Come on, Mimi,” came the apprehensive yet delicate voice of another female. It continued almost dreamily, “It’s a beautiful day out there, you don’t have to study, and you’re just complaining to the Sun!” the other girl, now showing herself to be Palmon who came from seemingly another room, giggled at her own remark. Mimi seemed to make a face.

“If I’d be a plant I’d be happy, too,” the human girl retorted, Palmon placing her leafy arms on her sides as she stared at her partner and roomate apprehensively.

“I know! Why don’t we go shopping? That always cheers you up!” The plant girl said as she jumped on the bed with Mimi, laying on her side to look at the woman with her deep emerald eyes. Mimi didn’t seem amused.

“Palmon, it’s Sunday, stores are closed…” Mimi disdaintfully said, turning on her side away from Palmon. Palmon frowned, it appeared to be one of those days.

“Alright, I’ve a better idea then! How about we try on some clothes here?” Palmon grinned gingerly like a little excited girl, “C’mon! We’ve bought so much stuff and haven’t tried half of them yet!” she laughed, sitting up on her knees as she smiled cheerfully.

Mimi turned her head back to look at Palmon, “I like how you think,” she giggled, giving Palmon’s left arm a firm grab as she sat up as well, Mimi’s supple chest bouncing in rythm with her body’s motions, which made Palmon blush at the lack of modesty. Mimi laughed, “Hey, it’s summer, and it’s our room, I’m not going to wear bras!” she poked her tongue out.

Palmon folded her arms and closed her eyes, putting her chin up proudly, “I wasn’t staring there,” she lied, although it was more transparent than a glass of water. Both girls then giggled and then they got off the bed.

In the brief span of ten minutes, the girls had gone to the third room in their apartment. Mimi and Palmon lived alone, but they had extra rooms for different activities. One of these included a fashion room where they kept all their clothes and makeup as well as extra leather bags for outings, accessories and of course, sets of body-sized mirrors to check themselves out before going out. Now however, it appeared they wouldn’t be getting out for at least a while.

Mimi still hadn’t changed, and Palmon had taken a seat on one of the pink stools nearby to watch her. “Hmm, what should I change into?” Mimi thought out loud, Palmon immediately jumping at the chance.

“I know!” she predictably shouted as she stood up on her stool and raised an arm, “Hehe. Do you remember that outing in Europe? There’s this outfit I’ve always wanted you to try on…” with that said, Palmon’s tendrils elongated and stretched all the way to one of the cupboards labeled: “Sexy”, a glint of lust in her eyes, although it was more obvious with the discrete blush in her cheeks.

Mimi smiled almost naughtily to her suggestion, watching the door open to reveal several pieces, from foot wear to earrings, that could be mixed to make both original and unoriginal suggestive getups. Mimi was unsure what Palmon wanted to dress up with, Palmon always appeared to be quizical when it came to her tastes in clothes, she would never tell Mimi what she wanted her to try on; apparently she got a kick out of ‘browsing’.

Palmon stared intently as Mimi slowly walked towards the closet, the female plant’s vines retracting as she sat down again. Mimi slowly and almost teasingly removed her t-shirt over her head, throwing it away and letting her perky breasts bounce and felt her nipples hardening slightly as she thought of what to wear. It was kinky to her, maybe many people would consider her narcissistic, but picturing her slender and curved shape in her head with different sets of clothing turned her on. Mimi bit her lower lip as she reached inside with her hands, Palmon getting a nice view of Mimi’s panty-covered ass as she bent forwards.

Palmon smiled and blushed a bit more. She was a bit shy about nudity, but only because she admired worshipping beautiful bodies more than anything, her eyes hungrily scanned all of Mimi’s form and then returned to her ass. She couldn’t believe how big Mimi’s behind was, two supple butt cheeks wedging the white and pink panties together inside that cleavaged ass crack, part of her was hoping Mimi would put on a thong and the thought made her claws grip the stool hard and her to bite her lips as her green cheeks reddened further, she loved snug clothing; no, she loved Mimi wearing snug clothing.

Mimi started dressing in different getups. Palmon would continue shaking her head with a dumb smile on her face as a signal to change again. The plant was really enjoying it, her legs kicking up and down like an eager kid about to get taken to the fair or the circus, the pile of clothes and accessories on a corner growing as time went by.

It was quarter to three now, Mimi had finally decided to go for something simple. The girl had used a few clips to make two segmented bangs of hair over her shoulder, the rest flowing down her back. She was using white trainers with a simple pink pattern on the soles, very tight dark-blue jeans without a belt and a rather rustic-looking red tank top. Mimi put her hands on her hips and looked towards Palmon with a smile, “How about this?” she sensually winked.

Palmon was on the verge of cascading drool out of her mouth. She was perfectly aware of that, too, so she subtly wiped a clawed finger along her lips and then teasingly licked it with her pink tongue, arousing Mimi whose attention had been almost immediately caught. Mimi wasn’t precisely into this small form of Palmon’s, but whatever her friend did like this immediately translated to her Ultimate form doing the same, a lot more sensually. Palmon also was perfectly aware of this reaction.

“Please, Palmon. Day’s been hot enough…” Mimi laughed at her own pun, Palmon innocently smiling.

“Don’t worry,” she said, “I’ve plans for that. Uhm, but I really want to finish looking…” Palmon was still smiling, though Mimi knew better than that. Still… it’s not like they had anything else to do. Why not?

The girl knew what her partner liked, though. All the other outfits had gotten a shake of head, and wanting to “finish looking” also spelled winner. Mimi was one of the most beautiful girls in the world-class reknowned chef college, and she was conscious of it. The confidence of that simple fact made her eager to show off, even more so when someone like Palmon would request it. With that in mind, a dark smile grew in the young woman’s lips and then she spun a hundred and eighty degrees, playing to stumble forwards as she placed both arms on the wall next to the Sexy cupboard and looked back teasingly, her ass raised up for Palmon’s eyes.

The fabric of the tight jeans was the butter being slathered on the delicious-looking buns in front of Palmon, hugging Mimi’s ass mercilessly tightly and hugging both buttcheeks together forming the shape of a love-heart. Mimi giggled, but before she could enjoy Palmon’s lustful disconcert, she heard a crack and then felt light pain on her right buttcheek.

“Gee, sorry,” said Palmon from her seat, her left claws having grown all the way to Mimi’s back, allowing the collective purple fingers to smack Mimi’s ass.

Mimi blushed, but then grinned, “You’re such a naughty bitch!” she said, turning around and waving a finger in a beckoning motion. Palmon accepted and jumped off the stool, grinning back and glowing.

“Let me adjust the sizes, first,” Palmon said, her body suddenly being totally engulfed by the light as she loudly yet elegantly spoke: “Palmon warp digivolve to…” and all of a sudden her body’s frame began growing and expanding, her vines reaching to cover her whole body and tangle into a large ball that covered sight of all of Palmon except for the flower-hair at the top of her head. The ball then began to shrink and the flower head to grow; the shift continued until the ball was gone and a large flower in bloom remained. From the embrace of all four of its petals, a new digimon came out, “Lillymon!” the plant fairy announced, floating away from the flower that began dissipating into pixels as the glow faded and she landed mere feet away from Mimi.

Mimi smirked as the lights vanished, “Show off,” she said. Lillymon was now the same height as Mimi, and as she approached she smirked as well.

“You’re one to talk,” she giggled, and all of a sudden reached to grab Mindy by her right arm, pushing her onto the wall as they began kissing. Their eyes closed as Lillymon began fondling Mimi profusely, loving to explore her hourglass-like shape with every oportunity she got.
It was no news that these two were lovers. Palmon had always been close and more than a friend to Mimi, even in their early days fighting against the forces of evil, she had always admired Mimi’s grace and beauty and aspired to be as pretty as her. As for Mimi, she had tried looking for boyfriends on many occassions, but it never had turned out okay, sex with guys was great, sometimes it was even better than what she did with Palmon, but they didn’t love her. She wanted that, she wanted someone to worship and love her, and Palmon apparently had no qualms in doing so, although it was highly likely that even if she had been forced to do it she wouldn’t have minded one bit.

Mimi moaned into their wet kiss, Lillymon was such a brute when fondling and making out. It was as if there was some sort of guy inside her telling her to act like an animal just during foreplay! But that’s what she loved the most about her hot partner. Lillymon would go just about anywhere to pleasure Mimi, both of them had what they liked from each other, and it only worked to infinitely arouse them during even the simplest of fondles. Obviously, Lillymon had immediately thrusted her now larger tongue into Mimi’s mouth, dominantly wrestling Mimi’s slick muscle as the lovers exchanged saliva and moaned to each other. The fairy was gripping hard, a hand on Mimi’s left boob and another on her right buttcheek.

Lillymon was loving it, she would stop kissing only to briefly swallow their mixed saliva, stare at Mimi’s blissed face and then quickly go back to ravaging her mouth. Mimi’s body was incredible, so voluptous, so full; she could feel the curve her slender waist made from her bust-line to her wide hips and would occassionally draft her hand onto the soft skin under the clothes but only for a few seconds as she later went back to groping her.

It looked like both of them were enjoying equal levels of pleasure, but they didn’t have enough. When Lillymon stared at Mimi’s eyes, they both were able to peer into the others’ unquenchable lust, Lillymon was the one to smirk. She lowered her hand from Mimi’s round boobs and dragged it along her soft skin all over to her crotch, Lillymon bit her lower lip as her fingers danced around Mimi’s sexy thighs, closing in on her crotch and teasing Mimi further. Fingers went past the jeans’ button and instead grabbed the tip of the zipper, slowly pulling it down, which made Mimi raise an eyebrow, “Lillymon…?” she softly said, her eyes going wide as all of a sudden her lover dug a finger past the hole left by the unzipped jeans, Lillymon smirking as the tip of her finger pressed against Mimi’s clitoris through the delicate and flimsy fabric of her white panties.

Quickly but at the same time delicately, Lillymon’s fingers slipped over the panties and Mimi moaned even louder as Lilly teased her labia by pinching the nether lips with her index and thumb, her wrist resting on Mimi’s left inner thigh as the fairy worked inside the snug clothes, playfully rasping to her lover, “Trying something new. Or are you already too horny, Mimi?” she darkly giggled, getting a small headshake from Mimi as she saw her hands’ fingers pressed onto the wall, that was a good signal.

As Lillymon’s touch got wilder and wilder, she was able to notice the incredible amounts of female juices literally pouring out of Mimi. The dirty talk, the fondling, and now this sort of wicked foreplay, it had all conglomerated to cause Mimi a gigantic amount of orgasmic bliss. Mimi felt like screaming, but a softer moan of pleasure always kept her at bay somehow, she then threw her head back as Lillymon began nuzzling her head onto her round tits, her tongue circling around the aerola through the red top; it needn’t be transparent for the dextrous digimon to find what she needed to please Mimi, after all, she was also a woman. Soon enough, Mimi was unable to take it any more.

“Oh, Lillymon! I’m going to come, but… but I want…!” Mimi groaned, Lillymon suddenly stopping altogether. The flower girl motherly smiled and put up a finger to Mimi’s lips, suddenly detaching her helmet and letting the rest of her suit fall off quite effortlessly.

“Me too,” Lillymon finished for her. They both knew each other really well, their turns on, and their urges. Lillymon’s green weed-like hair now flowed more comfortably on her back as she walked with Mimi in her arms, the Ultimate’s physical strength being more than enough to scoop the female college student off the floor and carry her all the way back to her room.

Mimi didn’t waste any time after Lilly placed her on the soft matress of her large bed and quickly stripped her clothes, being left completely nude in a matter of seconds. She took the initiative this time, her hairless pussy was begging her for it!
So she suddenly pounced Lillymon and wrapped her arms behind her back, “My turn,” she softly said, Lillymon’s back arching as Mimi began tweaking with her left breast, her fingers pinching and twisting her pale nipples while her mouth feasted on the right pale-green boob. Lillymon’s rack was decently sized contrary to popular belief, the usual dress misled the natural view, but they were nowhere as large as Mimi’s double Ds either way.
“Ah, Mimi… that feels so good, please go on…!” Lillymon groaned, feeling Mimi’s tongue lap from the aerola to the tip of her nipple with such dexterity that very quickly, Mimi stopped being the only damp girl in bed.

Lillymon wrapped her arms around Mimi, and Mimi did the same. They embraced tightly, wanting to feel their bodies pressed against each other. Their breasts mashed together, the girls moaning as their respective sizes were quite sensitive, only silencing themselves by making out as fiercely as they had done back in the fashion room. Lillymon at one point dropped a hand behind Mimi, grabbing at her right ass cheek hard, “Hmm, you’re obsessed,” Mimi briefly said, Lillymon grinned, obviously proud of that assertion.

A while of dirty talk and more groping, the girls then decided it was time for the main course. Mimi laid on her back, her beautiful breasts jiggling as Lillymon crawled on the bed and shifted around, her ass shown to her lover as the fairy grabbed Mimi by her legs, “Ready, Lilly?”

“Ready, Mimi.”

Both giggled as Mimi held by Lillymon’s inner thighs, then they shut their eyes as their mouths opened wide, Lilly’s ass pressing to Mimi’s face as Lilly dug her face onto Mimi’s crotch. The girls wasted no time, “Enough foreplay” they both had in mind. Even though Lillymon was the most eager one, it was Mimi that dug the first tongue. Lilly nearly squealed at the subtle yet strong penetration, Mimi got her reward of tasting Lillymon’s cum: It was sweet, heavenly, almost like some sort of nectar oozing directly from a flower itself. Oh wait.

Mimi’s juice wasn’t quite literally nectar, but Lillymon was greedily drinking and slurping it from its source as if it was. The girls gripped at each others’ thighs, hungrily lapping and penetrating again and again with their tongues, driving themselves crazy with horniness as their orgasms approached respectively. They were in heaven, both of them, and when their pleasure spiked, they were both booted beyond any recognizable bliss. They both screamed in unison, their orgasms hitting fairly at the same time, juice running like a faucet at maximum, both of them being unable to drink it all, but it was okay; they both loved being coated in each others’ flavory juices.

Lilly gasped, Mimi panted. So much foreplay, their orgasms had hit so soon, but so powerfully. They were drenched in juice and sweat, it still was hot, and as Lillymon shifted yet again and she began crawling up to hug Mimi’s side and rested her head on her left tit, Mimi relaxed and licked her lips, “That was deliciously fresh.”

“Like mint?”

“No, like peaches.”

Lillymon adorably blinked, looking almost blank as it was the first time in their long time together that Mimi had made any mention to the taste, “Do I taste like peaches?”

“Maybe. You’re a flower,” Mimi giggled, they both cuddled and then Mimi added, “We’re going to have to take a shower. It’s still so hot… Bah, summer!” she then laughed.

The End.

------------------

I urge people to leave comments and/or critique for this story. Don't be shy, I don't bite unless I get really hungry. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's a wonderfully composed text DMX, but a few minor flaws have caught my eye and I hope you understand.

"A while of dirty talk and more groping" should really begin "After a while of", as 'while' is a word that relates to a past timescale unlike a universal timescale such as "minutes, moments, seconds etc".

"Their breasts mashed together" Mashed is a very powerful verb and this is probably not a big concern but I would've gone for a softer verb like "squished, squeezed, pressed etc" due to the gentle nature of the females.

"The flower girl motherly smiled and put up a finger to Mimi’s lips, suddenly detaching her helmet and letting the rest of her suit fall off quite effortlessly"
My recommendation - "The flower girl smiled a mother's smile, soft and caring, as she placed a finger upon Mimi's lips, removing her helmet and letting the rest of her suit fall off quite effortlessly"

That's pretty much what i can pick out right now, hope I've helped in some way
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:"A while of dirty talk and more groping" should really begin "After a while of", as 'while' is a word that relates to a past timescale unlike a universal timescale such as "minutes, moments, seconds etc".

Trueeee. I actually had intended it to sound: "A while of dirty talk and more groping later...", but apparently somewhere along the way I got hungry and ate the later <:3

Quote:"Their breasts mashed together" Mashed is a very powerful verb and this is probably not a big concern but I would've gone for a softer verb like "squished, squeezed, pressed etc" due to the gentle nature of the females.

Lillymon was characterized as a brute, at least during the time bodies are next to each other, ja? Plus what did you expect 'bout a yuri scene by a guy who plays a testosterone high dragon? XD

Quote:"The flower girl motherly smiled and put up a finger to Mimi’s lips, suddenly detaching her helmet and letting the rest of her suit fall off quite effortlessly"
My recommendation - "The flower girl smiled a mother's smile, soft and caring, as she placed a finger upon Mimi's lips, removing her helmet and letting the rest of her suit fall off quite effortlessly"

I agree. It's not a big thing but it IS a messed up description. And why can't I make up my own adverbs?! *Points to "Motherly"* Isn't it a free world anymore? X3

It's good to know I haven't lost my touch with writing. I'll take your advice not to rush with undressing and use less-weird sounding verbs and wordings next time.

So uh... anyone else willing to be a nice reader and drop a bomb or some ice-cream? I see views but little comments! RAWR!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I enjoyed it, the story was a fun, little lemon.

I will say that there was a little too much detail in the beginning about details that aren't really relevant. Most people reading already know about what happened in the show, is it necessary to repeat the basic premise of what happened? If you really want state all that, then you may want to consider breaking up your sentences a little to prevent run-on sentences.

For example, your first line was, "It was a very sunny day in New York city and hot enough to the point of making people silently wish to be able to nudely walk across the streets to avoid having their clothes disgustingly cling to their bodies with the sweat their bodies were secreting so violently."

We could break it down and make it a little cleaner with, "It was a brutally hot day in New York City. People silently wished they could rip off their sweaty clothes, and walk nude in the streets to escape the awful heat." I know it's not perfect, it's just a suggestion.

I know, I'm being a little nitpicky. This was a quick request and it's still good. I really did love the yuri sex between the two. It was hot and it was paced fairly well without anything going on for too long. I hope to see more stories from you, buddy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I wanted to fool around with the intro. Ever since I heard The Ritual bored people to death with its intro I decided to make them look dumb. But I'll keep it in mind. Glad you liked!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad