Join our server on Discord

Beach Bums. (DarkFlamedramon (F) x Agumon, Veemon and Guilmon)
This is a request for DarkChibimon (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

------------------------------------------------------

Beach Bums, by DragonMasterX.

She was ready. DarkFlamedramon, or Dark as a few acquantices and friends called her, had just dumped her armor pieces inside the container in her room. Curling her clawed toes and licking her scaly lips in anticipation, she reached into the cupboard of her room; she lived in a small hut near File City where she worked in a popular restaurant as a waitress; and quickly began rummaging for something, her jet black tail wagging excitedly.

Dark had left a sizable bag on her simple bed, it had all she needed for the day, but she still needed to find two more items. She almost squealed in delight as she reached up and finally found what she had been so desperately looking for: A flaming red two-piece bikini. She was glad she had traveled between worlds, the human one offered so much more than her own homeworld, and it was the perfect thing to show off her lovely body in such a hot day!

Dark wasn’t unlike any other DarkFlamedramon or Flamedramon for the matter, but her organism had fortunately decided that she be blessed with a very feminine look. This look made her complain sometimes as specific parts of her everyday armor had unfortunately not automatically accomodated with her, namely her chest-plate-like shirt. She always struggled when she had to put it on, and when she undressed she always could feel like her chest was emitting a sigh of relief. For a dramon, Dark had developed two conspicuously large breasts that had, in her opinion, been the primary reason why she had been given the job at Digitamamon’s restaurant; sexist as it was, the very thought that her prominent mammaries could get her virtually anything she wanted aroused her, and there wasn’t a single night where she didn’t enjoy eating out with a nice yet obviously fixated male, but he paid for her, so who cared about modesty?

She was going to make a perfect example of that. Getting her tail out of the way, Dark carefully slipped on the red thong, then she did her best at fitting the top section around her 42” bust, she looked at herself in the mirror with a grin and gingerly struck a pose, loving it when her cleavage shifted each time her huge tits bounced or jiggled. The grin reduced itself to a sexy smirk as she slipped on a pair of red-titned sunnies and then she went to grab the bag that had all that she needed for an outing to the beach. She was ready.

Coela Beach, ah, what a perfect place to relax and forget about all your worries in, staring off at the endless and vast ocean surrounding the Directory Continent and looking at the seagulls fly in packs, making beautiful patterns in the sky. All that could be appreciated by walking no more than two hundred yards away from File City. Dark wasn’t interested in any of that, she had her own ways of relaxing.

Her scaly assets kept bouncing as she elegantly walked to her favorite spot on the beach; the best place to be watched, not near the exit, and neither next to the shore. It was just perfect. Dark then proceeded to drop her bag off on the sandy spot as she bent over and prepared a mantle to lie on; if she didn’t get what she wanted, she would at least get a nice tan for her already beautiful body. Each time she would pad over to her ‘personal’ space, many eyes laid on her; one could argue the vast majority were male, but there were several jealous female ones as well, busty digigirls weren’t common, but if one appeared, the rest of the girls would want her to disappear in the same fashion as she had come in the first place.

Dark obviously knew that but it only served to bloat her immense ego, she knew what they all wanted, and she knew she had it. She tried not to think about it a lot however, as the simple concept of her visible superiority among other women made her feel aroused, and even though she seemed drawn to the concept of showing off she didn’t want to be some sort of low-budget whore.

She knelt onto the mantle, dusting off some grains of sand off her scaly paws as she started rummaging inside her bag for some sunscreen lotion, her tail playfully wagging and her behind following.

Not very far away, a trio of digimon were playing tag. “You’re it, Guilmon!” a blue dragon said. The red dinosaur growled in response, rearing back to pounce the blue dragon, yelling that he was it, instead.

The Agumon nearby put a paw to his face, “Veemon, Guilmon, we’re supposed to be looking for hot chicks, not playing like kids!”

Veemon stopped struggling with a disappointed Guilmon as he turned to face the Agumon, “You sure like to be a big party pooper, you know? It’s just past midday. We have time to, ack!” he never got to finish as Guilmon’s weight added to a recently pouncing Agumon’s had him smothered down to the sand.

Guilmon looked up almost quizically, “What are you doing Agumon? You’re supposed to run from Veemon,” he asked, getting his cheeks grabbed and his head turned in the direction where Agumon’s eyes had.

“Look at that ass!” the yellow dinosaur said. The red lizard slowly nodded with an absolute blank stare, as if his mind had been spirited away all of a sudden.

“Hey! Heeey! I’m swallowing dirt, here! Geez!” Veemon struggled, summoning all of his strength to get both of his pals off him. The red-eyed dragon was about to threaten them for their stupidity, but then he became aware that the duo of dinosaurs hadn’t even taken notice of his outburst, “Hey. What’s going on with you twoaaah…!” he babbled at the end, having turned mid-sentence to look at Dark who had now shifted her body and had lied down on her back, exposing her massive jugs to the world, “Hello, black and white nurse!” he drooled, almost hypnotically walking in Dark’s direction before both his arms were grabbed and he was pulled away back onto the sand. “Hey!” he complained.

Guilmon was quick to shut him up, “I saw her firrrssst!” he convincingly said, but Agumon quickly tackled him.

“What are you talking about?!” he barked, “It was I that saw her first!”

Veemon straightened up, putting his fist up as his eyebrows twitched in anger, “She’s a DarkFlamedramon, I’m her type’s pre-evolution. She should be mine!” he asserted, soon sweat-dropping as the threateningly angered faces of his pals darkened the mood, “Okay, okay. Let us resolve this as fine gentlemen,” he proposed, Agumon and Guilmon suddenly letting go of each other, stopping their brawl as they exchanged looks and seriously nodded.

“Rock. Paper. Scissors!” The three of them yelled in unison, extending their arms with their gambits.

Agumon, Rock.

Veemon, Paper.

Guilmon, Scissors.

“Damnit!” they groaned again, and repeated the game. The results kept varying, but there wasn’t a single time where a winner could surface.

Meanwhile, Dark had begun applying the sun-screen on her scaly skin. She liked having guys doing it for her better since most of the time they got embarrassed half way or right out from the start and it was a cute reaction she loved to get. Somehow though, there weren’t many guys in the beach today, she wondered why considering the beautiful day it was.

Finally, Guilmon emerged the winner of the triple duel. His Scissors had not failed him this time, and Agumon and Veemon’s papers had been cut in half, “Yay! I won! I won!” he cheered happily.

Agumon and Veemon stared daggers at the red lizard, “I hope she sees him jumping like that,” the blue one spitefully said. Guilmon didn’t pay attention to them though, and just happily walked towards Dark without any inhibition, he felt like a lucky mon.

Dark could see somebody approaching, she had to stop slathering the cream on her sensual body to adress the new comer, hopefull it would be a gorgeous… “Guilmon?” Dark’s lips parted as she spoke with disbelief painted all over her face, her soft feminine voice, in contrast, sent a current of fresh hot air that nearly swept the smaller reptilian away. Scientific knowledge wasn’t required to see Guilmon had been prematurely mesmerized by the simple uttering of his name even if the female wasn’t particularly thrilled to see him. Dark had honestly been expecting someone more… buff.

“Yes?” Guilmon softly said, his cheeks flushing slightly atlhough it wasn’t specially noticeable thanks to his already red cheeks. Dark blinked confusedly.

“Um, did you need something?” she finally asked. Guilmon seemed to wobble as he dumbily nodded, “Yes…?”

Guilmon seemed to stretch a long “Yes…” as he nodded. Dark was about to stand up and get away, but two arms came to seize Guilmon and bring him away with a poof of smoke, probably from the sand the other two had kicked up as they fled. Dark coughed a bit, realizing the strange Guilmon wasn’t there anymore.

“That was weird…” Dark said to herself, returning to finish applying the sun-screen before she decides to lie back down.

“You idiot!” Agumon growled from behind a large rock, smacking Guilmon, “We let you go take her and all you do is blow it?!” he scolded, Guilmon still seemed to be in a state of bliss to pay any attention though.

Veemon by himself was still staring at Dark’s body, her lying frame was so sensual. Those breasts, those massive, scrumptously delicious breasts, he wanted them in his mouth, to bite them, to suck them. She was so big, maybe she had milk in those? He didn’t care, he kept thinking about playing with them, picturing her giving him a very enjoyable tit fuck with that beautiful chest. He began stepping towards Dark, but was quickly brought back by Agumon’s stronger arm. “Waaaaaaaait, wait wait wait. Just where do you think you’re going, blue balls?”

“Hey, c’mon!” Veemon groaned to Agumon, who apprehensively waved a clawed finger with a closed eye. “Fine, if you want it that way, then so be it!” he growled, clenching his fists hard, Agumon did the same as they stared at each other fiercely.

With their claws in air, they brought them down at the same time, “Rock, Paper, Scissors!” they yelped, Agumon having picked Paper while Veemon the rock. Disbelief was written all over Veemon’s face, “Wait!” he said, “Best of three, okay? C’mon!”

“Noooooo way, man!” Agumon said with a big grin, “Now I get to spend time with the goddess over there, and you are to stay in with our shell-shocked friend!” he said, rushing off towards Dark much like Guilmon had done earlier, Veemon supressing a tear as he held his “Rock” tightly to his chest as if he had been wounded but was still going to stand strong.

Dark sighed, it was becoming quite late for waiting for a cute guy to show up and take care of her back, but she didn’t want to sunbathe disproportionately. She lied on her side and reached for the bottle of sun-screen, when two claws stepped next to her paws, making her smile hopefully, but her ears folded back as she noticed an Agumon. Another shortie. “Hey there,” she greeted, not wanting to sound rude to the guy.

Agumon sheepishly smiled as he rubbed behind his head, telling Dark: “Hey, y-you know, I was walking o-over there and then I kinda saw you were about to put on some cream- I mean lotion! Lotion, on you. So uh…” he finished, gulping, as if he was waiting for her to finish the sentence for him. Digigod, he couldn’t stop staring at her hips.

The DarkFlamedramon wasn’t very amused by this, but she wasn’t planning on being rude. She just put her paw up and dismissively waved it, “Don’t worry sweetie, I got it already,” she smiled, “Thank you anyways!” she tacked at the end. Agumon’s jaw nearly crashed on the sand as it fell, his eyes going blank as he felt some sort of chilly air current comically sweep him away and lift him over the airs, later landing face-first next to Veemon.

The blue dragon couldn’t have been more content at seeing his yellow leg-twitching friend in that position. Veemon reached down to pat Agumon on the head and smirked, “Now, allow me to teach you how to score my young paddawan,” he winked, nonchalantly walking off to the womon of their dreams as Guilmon waved and wished for good luck. The red one had apparently gotten over his encounter with a natural beauty so up close, and was left tasked with making sure Agumon was face-up so he wouldn’t choke on sand.

Dark sighed in annoyance. Two annoying virgins smacked away and still no stud, the beach seemed pretty empty though. Had she entered some sort of parallel digiworld where only inexperienced rookie males remained without noticing, but that’s when she stood corrected. On the small distance, two familiar ears and the frame of a powerful dragon approached her, the creature walking towards her while the strong sun bathed it, not even her sunglasses allowing her to catch the exact frame.

Maybe it was her delusion, maybe the heat, or maybe she just was frustrated, but the frame suddenly began diminishing as the features became more and more recognizable, until all of a sudden a blue dragon under half her body height was standing next to her with a silly grin and apparently a show off face. She had been corrected of her earlier assumptions? It just wasn’t her day or someone was playing a trick on her.

“Hey, babe,” Veemon smoothly said, Dark lifted her sunnies over her eyes and looked at Veemon somewhat scornfully.

“And who are you supposed to be?” Dark said, showing signs that she already was beyond frustrated. She had been expecting the daily regular adonis, not the three stooges to show up to make her day. Veemon was quick to reply and quite obnoxiously too.

“Ah, don’t be like that, sweetie-pie. You’ve had my eyes on you all afternoon and heck, I’ve never seen such a beautiful pair of,”

Guilmon was patting Agumon’s back in comfort, the yellow dinosaur coughing some sand he had mistakenly swallowed earlier, “It’s okay. Let it all out,” the red scaly said. Agumon felt like cursing Veemon, when all of a sudden he fell from the skies, a bright red palm mark printed on a good portion of his face with some steam coming from the hit spot, “Woah! It’s raining Veemon! I knew we should’ve brought our umbrellas!”

Veemon shakily sat up, “Damn! Just what’s up with that chick?!”

Agumon felt like laughing, he knew what had happened, “You told her you wanted her to give you a tit-fuck?” he grinned, his mood having been restored, somewhat. Veemon narrowed his eyes at Agumon, who fell on his back laughing out loud, “Oh man! And I thought you finally were going to score! This is too much, hahahaha!”

Veemon’s lips quivered, he wasn’t as embarrassed as he was angry, “But you’ve already tried that before,” he heard Guilmon say, and turning to him Guilmon continued, seemingly counting with his fingers, “There was that Angewomon, a LadyDevimon and that busty Renamon. They all dumped you before you could tell your name to them, you should try something else!” he said innocently, Veemon falling to his back again and suddenly began throwing a tantrum.

“I don’t get girls! All those videos dad showed me have all those hot busty chicks almost dying to get their hands on a cock! Why isn’t she like that?!”

“Augh, not the fiction-reality thing again,” Agumon finished laughing, putting a paw to his face as he sighed, hopeless for his friend. “When will you understand that girls, even indescribably hot ones, want to be smitten first?” he almost solemnly said, getting a bunch of sand thrown on his face by an angry Veemon, “Hey! What the?!” he then got tackled and Guilmon tried to separate them but eventually joined the brawl as they pulled him in.
Dark looked around. There was no one in the beach by that point. Had it really been empty all along? Only those shorties? That’s when it hit her. Friday! “Oh, fuck me,” she silently cursed. It was the day where Seadramon held the local and yearly toy boat competition at the Dragon Eye Lake! Maybe it had been the relentless night shifts she had had, having tampered with her long-term memory or maybe she just had been unconsciously hoping there’d be some good-looking guys that didn’t like that event, same as her. Most of the days the competition would be held, however, usually turned out ugly cloudy days, so people that didn’t enjoy this event often stayed indoors. Maybe it was a rite to do it even on sunny days, she grumbled.

Void of hope, Dark stood up and began arranging her things to leave, she felt somewhat empty. She didn’t need to date seven stallions a day to feel satisfied, but she immediately started feeling stressed if she didn’t get off at least once a day; she hated masturbating with a passion, it felt unequivocally wrong to her and her individual values. Were she to reach orgasm, it would have be with a fat piece of male digihood or a dexterous tongue impaled in her. The DarkFlamedramon sighed, the day hadn’t been nice to her except for the pleasant sunbathe, and she felt soooo needy. “The only people here are those three…” she began, about to complain, but then something clicked in her head, “Three, huh?” she thought with a devious smirk, suddenly dropping her things as she began walking elsewhere, done with her mathematics.

At the same time, the brawl between the three reptiles continued. It wasn’t anything WFC quality, but you could hear them whine a lot more. Soon the trio was separated, and they were about to pounce again into another relentless bout when all of a sudden a shadow loomed over their ‘battlefield’. “Hi again,” she said.

Three snouts turned to Dark’s way. One began comically drooling a waterfall while the others’ nostrils seemed to flare and twitch as if they were trying to take in her scent. Dark was standing there in front of them, waving a claw in a most innocent and femine way, “I am sorry for earlier,” she lied, but comforted them with a cute smile, “I didn’t really realize you were trying to be nice to me.”

“D-d,” Agumon began to babble, Veemon stepping ahead as grinned, the slap mark having somehow disappeared already.

“I knew you’d come back for me after that pick up line, baby, no one can resist the vee!” he patted his chest, getting an angry snarl from Agumon.

“What are you talking about?! She said ‘nice’, not ‘deranged’!” the yellow one argued. Guilmon appeared to still be drooling to make out any recognizable sound of speech.

“Face it, Romeo. The chick wants the muscles, not the roses,” Veemon smiled, pumping his underdeveloped biceps for Agumon’s sight, when suddenly he was tackled to the floor, “Argh! You’re. Just. Jealous!” he grunted as they brawled around. Dark felt like face-smacking herself for even considering this, but her urges were too strong.

She eventually walked forwards and reached to grab and separate both Veemon and Agumon by their collar, “I meant both of you, sillies,” she bubblily giggled as she held them next to her face, Veemon almost dying out of happiness as his snout almost reached the left nipple which was stretching the fabric of her top. “And you too, little reddie,” she said to Guilmon, who finally snapped and pointed at himself with a happy yet blank stare. The trio was put together as Dark set both Agumon and Veemon next to their friend, she folded her arms and looked down, “How about you all team up and… pleasure me?” she said, almost blushing. No, these weren’t children, but they obviously weren’t fully experienced teenagers either. But… three? That should probably suffice; then again, this was the first time she had ever considered, and suggested to do it with more than one guy at once, let alone three of them.

Agumon’s, Veemon’s and Guilmon’s eyes went round and big as china plates, unable to believe their ears. Sharing? Why hadn’t they thought of that before?! Dumb but pleased grins were presented to Dark, the taller dragon smirking at her obedient pets.

“Okay, but you don’t seem ready…” Dark frowned, easily replacing that expression with a seductive smirk, “Let me help you all with that,” she smiled, reaching behind her back. Veemon was the first to blush, was this some sort of dream?

“Pinch me,” he said to Guilmon, who proceeded to obliviously rake his claw over Veemon’s face, “AGH! Y-you! This hurts, damnit!” he cursed loudly, holding by his face and madly spinning in place as he seemed to agonize, but then Dark, in an effort to calm them down, deeply whispered.

“Shhhhh…” she then closed an eye as a click was heard and she bent forwards, “Look,” she softly said, the bra being tucked away slowly as her creamy-white breasts with soft pink nipples were revealed to the crowd of three. Guilmon began drooling again, and Veemon seemed to forget about the stinging claw marks on his face as he began evacuating saliva through his maw.

Having caught the attention of those two, she saw their pouches were starting to present soft but growing members. She shifted her attention to the remaining one, “Hmm. Not enough for you?” she sensually asked, putting emphasis on the last word as she stared with her lustful eyes towards the Agumon, “Mmm… how about this?” she said, turning around and presenting her ass to him, her claw resting on her left buttock as she gave it a small spank before the tip of her tail latched under one of the laces and began pulling the panty down.

“Oh… oh… holy…!” Agumon felt like he was going to explode, but fortunately the only thing that violently came out of him was his dinosaur cock. All three males were beyond teased as the hot girl undressed for them.

Dark turned around again, posing expectantly, “Well? Are you ready?” she giggled to Agumon, who nodded. She pointed at Veemon, “You want these, don’t you?” she smirked, holding her large breasts in her claws as if she was presenting them, then gave them a good squeeze while she bit her lower lip and narrowed her eyes teasingly, “Then you’ll get them,” she winked, Veemon too stunned to cheer this time. His nine inch pecker was ready to be fondled, contrary to his shocked expression, he apparently still couldn’t believe it. She would put Agumon on her front, he was ten inches long give or take, and since Guilmon was the most clueless one, she assumed that he wasn’t as developed as the others so he would go behind. “…Wow,” Dark all of a sudden went wide-eyed. Instead of a smaller member, Guilmon’s junk was nearly touching the floor, two tennis-ball sized nuts hanging in-between his legs, “Aren’t you a big one?!” she suddenly went ecstatic as she tried measuring it with her eyes. It must have been a good foot and a half big, maybe long! Oh, maybe this wouldn’t be such a failure of a day after all!

As she told Guilmon he’d be taking her pussy, Agumon’s eyes began glowing as the DarkFlamedramon’s booty was all that showed in his mind’s eyes. Blessed be his friend’s hyperphallia!

After a few instructions, they were all set. Dark didn’t need any stimulation, she was a fan of big cocks, and seeing one dripping with pre was all she needed, even if the male attached to it wasn’t particularly good-looking or dominant with her. Her pussy was dripping with need, and she would soon satisfy it. Agumon was instructed to lie on his back, this would be the first order of business for Dark. She gave her back to the Agumon, his cock was twitching wildly even while Dark’s tail covered her ass crack, she lifted it out of the way eventually though, and then Agumon felt like he was going to embarrass himself in front of everybody, but he managed to hold it in as Dark pressed her butt against Agumon’s hard member.
Dark had grabbed each of the males by their cocks before she began telling them of what they’d do. She didn’t want foreplay, but she wanted them slick, especially Agumon. She spent a good while licking him, but it was all just a game for her. She wanted them all to cum inside of her after all. As the Agumon’s dick penetrated, she could feel how hard he was straining, and while holding her own moans of pleasure, she softly told him, “It’ll be over soon, just let me get it, innnn…” she murred, feeling the ten inches hilt into her rectum as he managed to sit on the yellow dinosaur’s cock. She then lied on her back on Agumon, who wrapped his arms around her waist, he felt like humping her already, he even had hit eyes shut tightly, but the principle was about sharing, or she wouldn’t let them have their way with her.

As she lied down, she turned to the other two, Guilmon was softly stroking his massive boner, having been profusely excited by the anal penetration, “Don’t worry,” Dark said with a smile, “You can have all your fun if you put it in here…” she spread her legs and slowly pressed her index and thumb on the side of her nether lips, pushing them apart to reveal her dripping pussy for Guilmon. The red dinosaur might not have been the brightest bulb in the group, but he had seen enough to know what he had to do in this position. She beckoned, and he followed her like a soldier being ordered around, Guilmon was told to put his claws on her thighs, which he did, and then with an excited grin, Dark told him: “Go on.”

“Ohhhh yeaaah!” Guilmon finally said, not holding back as his excitement spiked. He suddenly penetrated with all his strength and in one thrust, making Dark scream in pleasure as he folds were spread by a massive lizard dick, his balls having smacked themselves against her tail-base. Both blue and red murred, even Agumon accompained them with a pleased moan as he felt Dark shift on his cock. Dark’s eyes closed, but she nodded to Veemon, he was the last to get on with the program.

“Yes, yes yes yes yes!” Veemon maniacally laughed as he basically leapt over and landed on Dark’s belly. Fortunately, all the three were quite light relatively, and Agumon seemed to be quite strong physically. Veemon positioned himself and watched Dark as she re-opened her eyes and looked at his nine incher, the smallest of the trio but still generously sized. The DarkFlamedramon licked her lips, “Boys… start humping, I’m going to take my time…” she softly said, Veemon’s eyes glowing with lust and happiness as drool trickled the side of his maw, then he moaned as Dark began to profusely lick his cock, lubricating it further before she placed it on her cleavage, grabbed her boobs, parted the breasts and then all of a sudden hugged it very hard. Veemon threw his head back, howling out in pleasure as Dark began to tit fuck him, “Oh yeah, this feels so fucking good!” he yelled, involuntarily humping her tits as Dark kissed and sucked the head each time it came within range.

Dark’s moans began to be heard, and a symphony soon brewed as all four began fucking. Agumon thrusted his hips at the best of his ability with the weight of the other two on him, but Dark knew of his inexperience and she rythmically assisted him as she took Guilmon’s monster cock. The red dinosaur was almost ferally growling, his claws squeezing her thighs as he lifted her legs over his shoulders to give himself more room and began easily picking up the pace. Dark soon found herself screaming, being double penetrated with such energy. Her pleasure was raising, but the guys were near orgasm already. She knew it would be hard to bring them all to the edge at the same time but they were doing so good, plus Veemon had already gone over a state of uncontainable lust, his pervert grin now being complimented by his claws kneading and gripping Dark’s tits, tit-fucking her himself. She allowed him only because it drove her wild to be fucked so hard, the males were all aroused beyond recognition, and she was damn glad they were! Agumon was the first to groan in orgasmic bliss. Dark felt the spooge enter her and she yelped as his claws dug on her scales, fortunately doing no more than a pleasurable tickle, and even though Guilmon was fucking the hardest with the biggest cock, it was Veemon who orgasmed second, his spurt taking her by surprise and covering her entire face with jizz. She had been wanting to drink it, too.

“Ahhh…!” Dark trashed and shouted incoherent insults out of her own lust, the cum flowing into her rectum as Agumon continued orgasming, her claws grpping the granulated ground as she bucked her hips in rythm with Guilmon’s, her orgasm approaching a lot faster now. Guilmon appeared to have the biggest endurance of them all, was it because of his sudden relentless behavior? Oh who cared! She was about to have the biggest orgasm of her life!

Two, in fact, were the biggest orgasms of a life time. Guilmon nearly roared and Dark accompained him with her own feminine version of a roar as he hilted for a last time with a powerful final thrust and then his jizz began pumping into her womb, repelling even her juices as they tried to escape with her own orgasm. The screams and moans continued for a good while.

Several minutes later, the four lay on the sand covered in their cum, everyone but Dark was panting. She was grinning and looking off into the horizon as the sun slowly descended, tinting the place a vivid orange as she rested her head on her neck, “So… would you three like to come over to my place tonight? It’s my day off after all…” she smirked, “I’ll cook for you.”

Agumon and Veemon blinked as they sat up together, not believing what their ears were hearing, but all the same their tails and cocks stood at attention. Guilmon sheepishly grinned and said: “I like peanut butter bread!”

The End.

---------------------------

If you liked, then leave a comment, you lazy readers! >:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oooh~ Boss! That was sooo hot! XD I especially loved Guilmon's "I like peanut butter bread!" at the end, it's like, the cutest mental image ever! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fap-worthy! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I know, I felt like giving it some random ending since it was becoming way too much of a hassle to write: "And they fucked happy ever after.", that and it might've sounded offensive.

Eww, that fap-worthy comment makes me remember of the cum counter from SoFurry. So disturbing! But all the same I'm glad it turned you two on! <:3

Two fics in two days, head hurts. So much erotic text.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll bet thats not the only thing that hurts, bow chicka wow wow :P

Edit: Okay, so now that i've managed to read it though, It's a good text!

Just a few things here, mainly a small matter of the members being rather generously portioned considering the size of these creatures...borderline macrophillia for the phallus department perhaps?

"As she lied down" a common tense confusion here, lied has the -ed inflectional ending so that essentially drags this present tense into past and that's no good. Lay would be a better word to use here.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's was very, very good, I like it at the end with Guilmon.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Quote:"As she lied down" a common tense confusion here, lied has the -ed inflectional ending so that essentially drags this present tense into past and that's no good. Lay would be a better word to use here.

It IS supposed to be the past tense. o: Plus the verb "to lie" (as in lie down, a phrasal verb, as well) is a regular verb, therefore, the '-ed' inflection is not misused, tense-wise. If you're saying "Lay", would've been a better word, then that's a horse of a whole different color, lol. Hmm... "To Lay" is dangerous to use in my opinion. People seem to immediately think of a hen and an egg. That's what I've observed anyway! Thanks for your input.

I'm glad you liked it Dark Chibi. Next time, don't leave your opinion obviated, I want my requesters to tell me if they liked it or not, damnit! lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It was enjoyable, and it's nice to see that you gave all four of them equal attention. Considering how tough that can be when doing an orgy lemon, that's a really good job. The story was also rather funny at time intentionally and at times unintentionally (hyperphallic cocks? :P). However, I need to point this out.

DragonMasterX Wrote:Dark wasn’t unlike any other DarkFlamedramon or Flamedramon for the matter, but her organism had fortunately decided that she be blessed with a very feminine look. This look made her complain sometimes as specific parts of her everyday armor had unfortunately not automatically accomodated with her, namely her chest-plate-like shirt. She always struggled when she had to put it on, and when she undressed she always could feel like her chest was emitting a sigh of relief. For a dramon, Dark had developed two conspicuously large breasts that had, in her opinion, been the primary reason why she had been given the job at Digitamamon’s restaurant; sexist as it was, the very thought that her prominent mammaries could get her virtually anything she wanted aroused her, and there wasn’t a single night where she didn’t enjoy eating out with a nice yet obviously fixated male, but he paid for her, so who cared about modesty?

Though there were a few grammatical and spelling errors throughout, this paragraph near the beginning needs some serious work.

For the first sentence, what does "but her organism" mean anyways? It just sounds awkward. Why don't you just say she was blessed with an attractive appearance or whatever?

For the second, automatically isn't necessary unless it's some sort of mechanical armor or something. Also, chest-plate-like is NOT a word. Why don't you just call the thing a chest plate, or in the least, just an armored shirt?

The third one is fine.

Sentence four needs some real work. It's way too long, with too many different ideas being joined together. You also used "so", which is a word that should only be used as a last resort in most cases. We could easily fix things up like this:

"Dark managed to develop two conspicuously large breasts that had, in her opinion, been the primary reason why she had been given the job at Digitamamon’s restaurant; sexist as it was. The very thought that her prominent mammaries could get her virtually anything she wanted aroused her. There wasn’t a single night where she didn’t enjoy eating out with a nice yet obviously fixated male, but if he was paying for her meal, then who cared about modesty?"

Not perfect I know, but it does help keep sentences to a manageable word count for the reader. Again, I just want to help you improve your writing if I can.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rawr, sexy. Love a good orgy story, well done dude. Only complaint is the last part made me hungry, I want a sexy darkflamedramon to cook for me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad